• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Thanks, gang!The BLUE jacket didn't photograph right. It's actually closer to a lavender/violet color.I'm kinda surprised no comments on the "Crockett" pose - or is that a foregone conclusion?

Here's what I looked like about two months ago. Hope this doesn't scare anyone! :DClick On Pictures To View Larger:Eingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes Bild

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the clothes! There's a rumor that I like clothes here.....I'm hoping that we can get more VICE style pictures from you when you can. Thanks for taking the time to post them!I like when members here take out thier time to dress up, pose, and take pictures. We all love it, so why don't more people do it? Just show off what you have.It's not a contest......we just want to see some VICENESS!!

Nice jackets' date=' Dan......and they come with a 'head'! :D:)[/quote']....and Dan, I like the white suit, but that striped jacket really catches my eye & looks cool! :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
This is how I went to work today' date=' (yes in public) [/quote']Dude - you will get compliments from women. Just wait and see. You have class, and women will notice this.

these are my most miamiesque fotos!

PERFECT 80's attire that looks fresh even today!You look VERY "miamiesque"!You guys need to show off more of your threads!

:thumbsup: for the hair pulled back' date=' like Crockett in Evan.[/quote']Thanks! I actually always have that scene in mind when doing my hair :D
Dude - you will get compliments from women. Just wait and see. You have class' date=' and women will notice this.[/quote']Cheers pal, I keep telling them, this is just casual me he he
well done' date=' FP[/quote']
You guys need to show off more of your threads!
Thanks, it's a pleasure to wear it, I really like it now, it's a good feeling ;)