Member photos

little miss dangerous

• Administrators

Being a Drag Racing fan, Schumacher's shop is one place I would definitely love to see! You lucky dog you! ;)

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Being a Drag Racing fan' date=' Schumacher's shop is one place I would definitely love to see! You lucky dog you! ;)[/quote']Right next door was John Force's shops - 2 huge buildings. Awesome. All the cars and haulers were there, because it was not a race weekend for the NHRA. Talked to some crew members for a few minutes - Force now has 3 daughters that are drag racers. Acoss the street was Don Prudomme's shop - but not as big as Force's "Garage Mahal". I didn't go in there. Cruz Pedregon was a block down the street, went in there, and Cruz was there talking to fans.This was a Brownsburg "Open House" - which I had never heard of before. Only on Saturday, the day before the race, from 10 AM to 2 PM. Tony Stewart Racing was down at the end of the same street. You have to know where it is - no signs except for a TSR sticker on the mailbox - and they were closed. Not all shops participate - but all the big name drag teams did - as they were home that weekend anyway.Lou - then you will just have to go next year! Put it on your calendar, pal. I'll even be your tour guide!Here's the photos from Brownsburg in my Picasa web album:http://picasaweb.google.com/RichieRichFL/BrownsburgOpenHouse5232009#

[SIZE="3"">

A Vicer Goes To Indy

A couple of pictures from my trip to Indianapolis for the Indy 500 race weekend (May 22-24' date=' 2009). It was a blast.Forgot to smile. I was having a good time, believe it or not.[img']http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee99/MVRichieRich/DSC02602.jpgA tradition - "Kissing the Bricks". You have to actually make lip contact with the track surface, or it does not count. The wimps just came close to the bricks, without making contact. I went for the full lip lock - I'm not a wimpEingefügtes BildMy trophies. OK - they are actually Tony Schumacher's trophies - from his race shop in Brownsburg, Indiana.Eingefügtes BildOn the "Yard of Bricks", at the Start / Finish line at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Eingefügtes Bild
Like Your Ray-ban Outsiders. Where did you get them? I want to get a pair and put prescription lenses in them.

Like Your Ray-ban Outsiders. Where did you get them? I want to get a pair and put prescription lenses in them.

They are Ray Ban Clubmaster frames. I got them years ago, when they were in stock and Ray Ban was riding the MV popularity wave. I would check Amazon.com or eBay now - I saw them there, mine are tortoise shell with prescription lenses for driving. You won't find them in stores - so just go to eBay. They are cool for older dudes - and look a little more mature and upscale :thumbsup:.

Fisher Island 1988This is my truck making a lumber delivery to Fisher Island, Miami in 1988.We had to ride the commercial ferry from the ort of Miami. I'll try ti find some better pics.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 3 weeks later...
MEET MY OWNER!This is my favourite photo of her childhood. She was nearly 6 years old and always carrying a panda with her!Eingefügtes BildSeptember 2008: I love this photo because she has curly hair and no freckles.Eingefügtes BildLast week: me and my owner together!I like to stay next to her when she’s on the couch reading or playing with DS.(The freckles are back) Eingefügtes Bild

Very, very pretty lady! I see GINA in you. You look great!! Should have shown these nice photos LONG ago.Your very good looking! :thumbsup::flowers:Got any more photos?

Pandina, you knew that once you posted those photos, the stampede would begin right?How many marriage proposals so far :gift: ?

Pandina' date=' you knew that once you posted those photos, the stampede would begin right?[/quote']I know, but I will defend my owner!
How many marriage proposals so far :gift: ?
Zero, but I guess they’re still recovering after seeing her. :)

Zero' date=' but I guess they’re still recovering after seeing her. :)[/quote']Marry me.There, now you can say you had one. Plus, this site was starting to get slow lately, and we needed somebody to do something nutty and crazy and nonsensical. If you want crazy, then I'm your man :dance2: .

Pandina, Richie Rich is a very good man. He's nice, kind, talented, responsible, likes fashion, and likes VICE! You two would look great together. He's got a very nice car, and lives well. I think he even likes pandas! :thumbsup:You both would be considered a "good catch".

You guys are so funny!!! :thumbsup:

Marry me.There' date=' now you can say you had one. [/quote']Thank you Richie, you've just saved my reputation on ws!!!Now get in line and wait for your turn! :)
Pandina' date=' Richie Rich is a very good man. He's nice, kind, talented, responsible, likes fashion, and likes VICE! You two would look great together. He's got a very nice car, and lives well. I think he even likes pandas! :thumbsup:You both would be considered a "good catch".[/quote']C&B, has anyone ever told you that you're one hell of a publicist?

C&B' date=' has anyone ever told you that you're one hell of a publicist?[/quote']The real question is, Do you take notice when I publicise?

You complimented me on my publicising skills.What I mean is, when I bring attention to something, am I good enough at it that you take notice?

Here's a recent one of me...

That's the most colorful thing I've ever seen you wear Morgana.

• 3 weeks later...

There are hardly any photos of me lying around the house but I thought heck I been a member of this forum for long enough now - shameful no one even knows what I look like!So this is the vaguely closest MV style pic and threads of mine that I could muster - look, I've even got a pink shirt on folks!!The shades are blue, but sadly with a family to support I can't afford anything like the Mirror Image version...

post-52-13892962943168_thumb.jpg

There are hardly any photos of me lying around the house but I thought heck I been a member of this forum for long enough now - shameful no one even knows what I look like!So this is the vaguely closest MV style pic and threads of mine that I could muster - look' date=' I've even got a pink shirt on folks!!The shades are blue, but sadly with a family to support I can't afford anything like the Mirror Image version...[/quote']Cool! Kinda look like one of Lombard's "enforcers" there...:)

There are hardly any photos of me lying around the house but I thought heck I been a member of this forum for long enough now - shameful no one even knows what I look like!So this is the vaguely closest MV style pic and threads of mine that I could muster - look' date=' I've even got a pink shirt on folks!!The shades are blue, but sadly with a family to support I can't afford anything like the Mirror Image version...[/quote']You look cool pal! Nice suit.You, the suit, and the shades look great!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: