Member photos

little miss dangerous

Suh-weet shades F-man!... My wife and I traded gifts for our wedding, she got a pair in black and I got the tortoise shells!:thumbsup:... Yup, she's a keeper!...:happy:

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Lol! No' date=' the car is mine and here's a pic of me and my lady Vicechic84[/quote']Whoa - excellent!So Vicechic and Vicedude are a couple. Good luck to youse guys:thumbsup:.The Duster is cool, too, though I must admit that I view the Challenger as the ultimate car from the Plymouth factory in that era. A '71 if I may pose a guess?

• Administrators

Thanks Rich! Good to see you here!The Duster is a '70 the only clue being the little Valiant emblem in the center of the grill. It debuted in 1970 as a Valiant Duster. After that the emblem and Valiant name was dropped and it was just Duster. I love the original Dodge Challengers but right now my next car will most likely be a new Challenger. SRT 8 or nothing!

In keeping with the "Men and Their Machines" theme:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDriver - yours truly.Car - Dallara, IndyCar SeriesSpeedway - Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Speedway, Indiana

In keeping with the "Men and Their Machines" theme:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDriver - yours truly.Car - Dallara' date=' IndyCar SeriesSpeedway - Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Speedway, Indiana[/quote']Rich, I remember this pic and remember commenting on it....very cool indeed! Sue

Ladies: Damn' date=' there are some hotties on this site! Y'all lookin' so fiiiine. Maybe I'll get a date out of this thing yet![/quote']cagey, you are too sweet! Now take a pic. There are more men on this site than women so we need to see some more of you hot guys. The pics up are vveerrrrryyyyy Niccccee, Guys........and us ladies are doing fine. So I'd say we have not only a great group personality wise but nice lookin' too...:clap: To all the ones with the courage to put up a pic and to those who will put up a pic...oh wait, still waiting for our headless C&B pictures....lets go Coop..:D Sue

In keeping with the "Men and Their Machines" theme:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDriver - yours truly.Car - Dallara' date=' IndyCar SeriesSpeedway - Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Speedway, Indiana[/quote']Nice pics richie rich Were these taken before or after the race?

Nice pics richie rich Were these taken before or after the race?

Taken on the Monday after Pole Weekend last year, so 2 weeks before the race weekend. The only cars on the track that day were us "ride buyers" -lol.Usually I am in Indy for race weekend only each year, and this year I had press credentials for the first time. It was quite an experience to be in the Media Center, where legends like Chris Economaki and Sid Collins had filed their reports in decades past.

Here I am, at Halloween Night, dressed in my Great McCarthy outfit.I'm the one in the green top.I have another photo of me on my own, but my expression is rather iffy. Let me know if you want to see.

Sorry about the double post, but I'm gonna put the one of me on my own on here anyway. Don't ask about my expression, the camera must have gone off without me noticing.

post-285-13892962863841_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Way to go Gina :thumbsup:We all have expressions that are caught at the wrong time. No big deal. You are lovely young woman. I know when I was younger, my mother, God rest her soul, always had us staring into the sun for an hour while she adjusted the camera to take our picture. And she wondered why our eyes were always closed or crossed? :confused:Great photos. Thanks for sharing.So glad to see the younger generation involved with MV!

Guest The Talk
..... my mother' date=' God rest her soul, always had us staring into the sun for an hour while she adjusted the camera to take our picture. And she wondered why our eyes were always closed or crossed? :confused:[/quote']:):)This is an appropriate and picturesque description of the situation.It caused a spontaneous laughter. Thanks for this good start in the day. :cheers:

Eingefügtes Bild Me' date=' at age four. Wow, I had a big head![/quote']What a cutie and my have you grown into a fine looking man.:happy:

Sorry about the double post' date=' but I'm gonna put the one of me on my own on here anyway. Don't ask about my expression, the camera must have gone off without me noticing.[/quote']Haha cute.

• Administrators

Original factory color for '70 & '71 Plymouth called "Limelight Green" and Dodge called it "Sublime"All of the High Impact colors from the early 70's have resurfaced on the new Charger Daytonas and when the new Challenger offers my lime color I'm gonna buy one!

Guest The Talk

Bull's eye!

Barb' date=' if you love that color green you must love the pic of my car![/quote']Sorry, Ferrariman, it took me a while to find my way to this thread :o (because a lack of time).When I looked at the picture my son came to my desk and said: "Wow, mom, this is a cool car".He was the first one who choosed the color 'green' as his beloved one. (T-shirts, pants, bedclothes, wall papers, Hot Wheel cars...)You were absolutely right :thumbsup: . I really like the look of your car. Especially the brightly polished green car paint. :glossy::glossy::glossy: