• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Very good looking. You remind me of Leonardo DiCaprio.Eingefügtes Bild

thanks.... the photos with the sigar are in south beach, just after a swim in the sea. I am returning to Miami in November. Anyone notice the paper with a photo on my chest? and ,my glasseshe he

• 2 months later...
No' date=' I think it's a 40 something Canadian. :)Oh, no it's a Chevy Cobalt if you are speaking of the car.[/quote']Ah. It just had the same front as the Kia we rented over in the states. Thanks.

No' date=' I think it's a 40 something Canadian. :)Oh, no it's a Chevy Cobalt if you are speaking of the car.[/quote']Sweetie, you know way too much about me.:happy:

her is me in miamiEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I dig the season one sunglasses. I own two of them. I posted them on vice.org with my other vice clothes. I too like the jacket. Pretty slick pal. :clap:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Cool dude! :thumbsup:Go on over to the "Welcome Trainees" section and tell us a little about yourself and your time with MV.Welcome aboard!

Well the first pic is me from '87... Little bit of an influence there!...And this is moi and my lovely new wife when we got married in Key West this year!... And while it's a long story, I won't bore you with the details, but her and I met over the net all because of the most excellent show to come out of the 80s called Miami Vice, and the rest is history!

post-289-13892962862691_thumb.jpg

post-289-13892962862802_thumb.jpg

post-289-1389296286292_thumb.jpg

Thanks Timm!... We appreciate the congrats!...Funny story about when we arrived and went to the offices to apply for our marriage license, we pulled up and noticed that the commissioner had his own marked parking spot. We saw his nickname and HAD to have our pics taken in front of it. If you read my article in the Trainees section you'll understand!...lol!..It reads Charles "Sonny" McCoy!...

post-289-13892962863035_thumb.jpg

My MV pic/ LMD's carAfter not being on for 5 months I forgot a lot of things..lol...Ok, here is my pic in an MV tee. I thought I put it on here but I don't see it, unless it's somewhere else. I don't remember if there were two member photo sections but for this I'll put it up and hope it comes up ok.....And good to see everyone. LMD your car is beautiful. I got me a new /used one too. 2004 Toyota Camery and I love it......Good luck with your car. SueEingefügtes Bild