Member photos

little miss dangerous

Thanks Amber and G-man, I finally did it with just two days left. I promised C&B my pic with the MV shirt would be up in the harem by May..lol...And now my sister cropped out everything but me and that pic that reminds me of Vice that is on my living room wall...lol......Oh and Shill, mate, ta. And yes, that is my bear with a blue hat that my mum gave me. Glad you appreciate things like that and it sings too...he he.......Now see I'm a red head too.......and no comment, eh? :D

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Life would not be the same without the "HIP"Kim MitchellRushAnd of course the classic bands of days gone by like Stampeders, Chillawack, Max Webster, Honeymoon Suite(my home town boys!), The Box, Chalk Circle, China Crisis, Eight Seconds, Go West, Images in Vogue, Idle Eyes, Payolas, Terence Trent D'Arby, The Spoons .........just to name a few!Who said Canadians can't make good music?

Life would not be the same without the "HIP"Kim MitchellRushAnd of course the classic bands of days gone by like Stampeders' date=' Chillawack, Max Webster, Honeymoon Suite(my home town boys!), The Box,[/quote']Ah yes Rush. Canada's second best import after Pamela :rauchen:

Hey I need one of those!!!!It took me forever to find the plastic ones that I will be placing at my dock in a couple of weeks when I move to the marina full time. Even those cheezy plastic ones are getting harder to find as the company that makes them went out of business two years ago.Where can you get the stuffed flamingos?

Ah yes Rush. Canada's second best import after Pamela :rauchen:

Uh, Canadians are actually embarrassed about her. She's in your country. Please keep her there.:D

LMD, you are way beyond compare! :happy:Now, to counteract the wonderful feeling of seeing such a pair of - eyes, yeah that's ticket, here's an ugly mug (Or two or three) for ya, from last saturday night, May 31, 2008, at Finnegan's on Lincoln Road:Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To Enlarge"Well she was just seventeen,You know what I mean..."

Nice pictures, ladies!

Nice pic DanJ. Paul McCarthy really looks young. :)

Thanks, Jim. Either you got the name confused, or you picked up that I was wearing a green t-shirt like Crockett wore in The Great McCarthy? ;)

this is me posing like a fool on my old benz looks very familer to the ones the dealers all used in vice lol:clap:(i wasent going for the dealer look btw it just happened)Eingefügtes Bild

Taken earlier this year in sunny Southend on Sea' date=' England which doesn't compare with South Beach!Sue[/quote']The weather definately doesnt! Havent seen any sun in Birmingham since the 90's!