Member photos

little miss dangerous

Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To Enlarge"Well she was just seventeen,You know what I mean..."

Dan, Where you singing that Beatle's song? " Well my heart went boom when I that pic of yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu" Had to replace a few word but "You know what I mean" lmao! You cutie, you.......

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Eingefügtes BildTaken earlier this year in sunny Southend on Sea' date=' England which doesn't compare with South Beach!Sue[/quote']Nice pic Sue, you a readhead like Me? I couldn't tell if you are blonde or light red due to the lighting. But that's a stunning pic....thanks, other Sue..lol.....Still laughing over what Amber and Lee said on the other thread, the Guys and Dolls one.....

Hey' date=' we're a team. I'm sporting my blue Vice shirt as PJs tonight. No flamingo but I do have a stuffed moose and black bear.[/quote']David you are stil the sweetest guy. When you fly over to paint and blend I'll let you hold my Flamingo.;)Twins are we? Hmmmmmmm:D

Finally!!! :clap::clap::clap: Gorgeous Sue

Thank you Amber, but my sister has to take the bow, she toll me how to pose and took the shot on her cell and enlarged it..lol...Yes and it's done, but had it cropped for Coops Harem and within days that I promised, see I keep my promises..lol......

Great pic Sue!

G, see I did do it even with all that talk about hair and all....Thank you, my sweet....lol.....

Sue is trying to get me shot think! Ho Ho! (in joke)

Shill, if the bird shoots you can come stay at my flat......he he!;):D

Hi other Sue aka CrocketsgirlI vary between blonde and red, depending on my mood when I'm at the hair salon!SueUK

Eingefügtes Bildme doing like an updated version of miami vice kinda for 80s day at school for senior year 2 years agoEingefügtes Bildjust meEingefügtes Bildme as a drunk :p

I agree.The younger generation needs to get involved, and I'm glad to see it as well.Someone has to be on this site after 10pm at night. :)

• Administrators

I think that the younger generation is anyone that was not old enough to watch the original series when it aired on TV.Not that that's a slight on your character or anything. :DAll vicers are equally welcomed here.

I was minus 1 year old when Miami Vice started airing, plus 1 when it premiered in Sweden. I didn't (couldn't) follow it during its original run so I guess that makes me one of the young'uns ;)

And wiser?Well of course.With age comes wisdom.Okay, enough talk.Where's the pic of you and your car?Isn't it Saturday yet?

oooh Lar you're a hottie!! ;)

Aww thanks! :o:o:oI was born in the spring of 1986, guess that makes me a part of the younger generation. And while I was always at least aware of MV, I didn't become a fan (and a hardcore one at that) until 20 years later. Better late than never, huh?

And wiser?Well of course.With age comes wisdom.Okay' date=' enough talk.Where's the pic of you and your car?Isn't it Saturday yet?[/quote']Yeah, maybe in your galaxy. I get it this afternoon. So cool your jets, pet.:)