Member photos

little miss dangerous

Yes Lar, Ditto on what Amber and LMD said. G, do you want viggo vinyl for Christmas? LMD I think he's hinting on a Christmas or a birthday pressie from you....:D

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Better yet' date='Viggo wallpaper[/quote']LMAO! Yes, we will call Mrs. Gstien and have her wallpaper, wait have the men come and wallpaper Viggo. But she doesn't like Viggo either......oops, can we slide it on his desktop....G you want Viggo Desktop. Not a question:D

I have a sexy man staring at me every day in the mirror. And I have no idea who he is, or why he's living here. :)No I do not want a viggo wallpaper Sam I am. You are correct btw, my wife isn't a viggo fan. Now Sinatra is a different story. We just got a shipment of most of his movies in. We saw the Sinatra celebration on TCM and she just had to have them. :eek:I don't want to know what that cost, but it was about 12 of them I think.I just glanced at the box really...

I have a sexy man staring at me every day in the mirror. And I have no idea who he is' date=' or why he's living here. :)No I do not want a viggo wallpaper Sam I am. You are correct btw, my wife isn't a viggo fan. Now Sinatra is a different story. We just got a shipment of most of his movies in. We saw the Sinatra celebration on TCM and she just had to have them. :eek:I don't want to know what that cost, but it was about 12 of them I think.I just glanced at the box really...[/quote']G, you are sounding like Crockett with staring in the mirror and not knowing who you are....:DI think I like the the Viggo man, said sam I am........See, Sam does like Viggo too,...:p

I've always just had plain old eggs and sausage, we don't do much ham in the house. But I've never had Eggs and Ham Sue. Is that a new one?

I've always just had plain old eggs and sausage' date=' we don't do much ham in the house. But I've never had Eggs and Ham Sue. Is that a new one?[/quote']G your friendship with LMD should tell you, Canadian bacon is a form of ham. Oh, you me and Mrs. G should have some together. My parents are going back to Graceland and want me to go but I don't know if I can. If I do I'm stopping by and we WILL have Green eggs and Ham. I'll bring the dye for the eggs....lol.....

If you come to Graceland, send me a PM and we will meet up. I'll bring the misses too. She won't let me meet women unchaperoned. :pUnless it's LMD of course, she's not worried about her. Sue, you bring up an excellent point. LMD IS 100% ham, I mean Canadian Bacon. I just didn't want to be the one to say it. :)

Well what the heck. I might as well join the party too?Here I am.....This is me in 1985 when Vice was on TV!Eingefügtes BildThis is me now old and grey and still rockin' My teeth are my own and last time I checked, I still had a pulse? Eingefügtes Bild

Hi!!! Nice to finally see ya. QUOTE]Hi there...I see your just over in Kitchener? There is someone else from London (forgot his handle) It's nice to see so many other Canuks on here! We can be a strong fan base.

Yes we can. CANADIANS ROCK!!!!!;)

Canadians DO rock, actually. It's amazing how many musicians from Canada I like:The Pursuit of HappinessLoverboyCorey HartKim MitchellMatthew GoodThe Dum-DumsApril WineChilliwackAldo NovaNeil YoungOf course, you also gave us that idiot from Nickelback, but I can forgive that. Forgiving Celine Dion is a little harder, I must admit.

Aldo Nova, oh h*ll yes! Loverboy is awesome as well. Neil Young is a legend. I'd throw in Bryan Adams, too. Yes, Canadians most certainly DO rock!

Thanks guys but you missed a couple.We have the wonderful Bare Naked Ladies and The Tragically Hip.:radio:

Nice pic, Stinger, thanks for the past and present. Like I said some good looking men on this site and Org.

Ok, I'm putting this up. I put it in the Harem section on Org. , VC lol.......Now I'll put it up on here. Me, taken today, alone with my stuffed flamingo:D Eingefügtes Bild