Member photos

little miss dangerous

• Administrators

Well I'm not a whippersnapper any more, (I was old enough to watch MV on TV when it aired) but I do have a Jaguar so does that count for something?It's not a convertible thou.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Well I'm not a whippersnapper any more' date=' (I was old enough to watch MV on TV when it aired) but I do have a Jaguar so does that count for something?It's not a convertible thou.[/quote']Oh man, a Jag! Slick cars, that's for sure. My boss had one once (a limited edition, no less, though I have no idea which model), and he took me for a ride in it once; He kept complaining about how it wasn't comfortable! I'm like, dude, you're driving a LIMITED EDITION JAG! It doesn't even need seats, and I'd still drive it!

• Administrators

Yea they're cool cars. Mine is now out of warranty so I've gotta put it up for sale. Maybe I'll get another one.

• Administrators

Actually I'd rather have yours right now. Repairs on mine at the dealer are outragous!Who's the hot chick infront of the car? :p

• 3 weeks later...
Here I am behind the wheel of the Original KV 38 used in the series. The boat was used for many' date=' if not most, of the close up scenes. My Brother in law (Tubbs) is holding the photo shop gun.[/quote']Why didn't I see this until now? Awesome pic nonetheless

Lovely pics' date=' girls. Now guys, we need more of you.:happy:[/quote']Well, I've got a few more from last time. I want to do some full-white pastel suit photos, but with the top down, I run the risk of someone seeing my get-up and subsequently beating the crap out of me.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild(I really, really like this one)Eingefügtes Bild

Well I'll need to see that too.Nashman, good to see you again. You have a lovely wife.:flowers:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I had a white one of those as a kid.May still be in the attic with the other misc stuff one collects.