Member photos

little miss dangerous

Wow' date=' you all look really nice!Beautiful women and handsome men. Real Miami Vice-spirit!Like Crockett says in the Golden Triangle: "I like to see who am I dealing with."Maybe those are not the exact words, but you know what I mean :)[/quote']...still waiting for your pic :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

I see a lot of talk but no pics. Please don't hijack this into another dating topic.

srobak, is that you? Lol! Sorry couldn't resist, Lou. :DI get what you're saying though.

I see a lot of talk but no pics. Please don't hijack this into another dating topic.

Right on, Lou !!That's one of the things that killed my enjoyment of "that other website", and I was hoping it would not come over here.

• 2 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildYours truly with Fiona Flanagan (Jackie in LMD) at the Hard Rock in Pittsburgh where she sang with Kip Winger and Reb Beach. She's still got it goin' on!

• 2 weeks later...

I love this photo...Nice shiner, eh?...At least I stood up for something sometime in my life...:clap: I'll post better or more clearer ones soon...Mike

post-567-13892962897335_thumb.jpg

First photo of me smiling with my now-braceless teeth. And a mugshot sort of thing. The smiling one was the best one out of 10 where I tried to get the angle right. Taken 5 minutes ago.

post-285-13892962897759_thumb.jpg

post-285-13892962897929_thumb.jpg

Nice shiner' date=' eh?...At least I stood up for something sometime in my life [/quote']Nice one - even looks like a good match to your car color. So how did the other guy look?

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd post these photos of me with my Crockett outfit.I tried to upload them using Photobucket, but it screwed up.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEDIT: made them bigger and not attachments.

• 3 weeks later...

Most definitely is london UK? The soft top Millenium Dome is a dead giveaway!That building is right on the bend in the Thames river in downtown London.Jolly good old chap...............pip pip

What is the city in the background - does not look like London' date=' UK. :confused:[/quote']He he well it doesn't fit the picture one may have of London, but it is, it's best view in the city imho, I was on Greenwich park hill there and in the back you can see Canary Wharf which is a business district and the millenium dome on the right which is now called The O2 Arena.

• 1 month later...
A Vicer Goes To IndyA couple of pictures from my trip to Indianapolis for the Indy 500 race weekend (May 22-24, 2009). It was a blast.Forgot to smile. I was having a good time, believe it or not.Eingefügtes BildA tradition - "Kissing the Bricks". You have to actually make lip contact with the track surface, or it does not count. The wimps just came close to the bricks, without making contact. I went for the full lip lock - I'm not a wimpEingefügtes BildMy trophies. OK - they are actually Tony Schumacher's trophies - from his race shop in Brownsburg, Indiana.Eingefügtes BildOn the "Yard of Bricks", at the Start / Finish line at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Eingefügtes Bild

Nice shades, gold watch, shoes, and henley! :thumbsup:(hey, I'm coop. I notice these things.;))Nice photos and the stories to go with it. Looks like a really cool time.When are you going to race in the 500?

Nice shades' date=' gold watch, shoes, and henley! :thumbsup: [/quote']Thanks Coop.I went for a slight variation from the standard Crockett gear. The watch is a Tag-Heuer, since I didn't have the unlimited funds for a Rolex President.The Ray-Bans are Clubmaster frames, which Don Johnson was seen wearing off the set around '89-'90. It's a variation of the Wayfarer. The frames are original, I got them in '91. You can actually see the Clubmaster frames in MV - being worn by the "doll-killer" in S4 episode "Honor Among Thieves?". Here's what was written about the frames -"Created in 1966 as a mature variation of the classic Wayfarer sunglasses, the Clubmaster is sturdy and elegant. It is a cross between horn-rimmed and Wayfarer but branded with the Rayban name."Race in the 500? Only in my dreams, pal. I did drive the track - in '07. See page 23 of this thread.