Member photos

little miss dangerous

I don't wait till friday to watch MIAMI VICE, I watch it all the time, any time.I study it as I'm watching it. I'm a "VICEAHOLIC". :tasse_prost::thumbsup:

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

i could watch anytime also,but i dont have the time to watch it alltime, thats the difference,oh what a beautiful view,i got right now,its raining,cloudy and the sun breaks through the panorama window,thats cool ;)and the raindrop on the glasses

i could watch anytime also' date='but i dont have the time to watch it alltime, thats the difference,oh what a beautiful view,i got right now,its raining,cloudy and the sun breaks through the panorama window,thats cool ;)and the raindrop on the glasses[/quote']Quick! Grab JAN HAMMER's cd "MIAMI VICE THE COMPLETE COLLECTION, and play the track "RAIN" from MIAMI VICE!Create a VICE moment!(I do it ALL the time);)

Let's See....I just went through this WHOLE thread, and all together....37 Members, both in the past & now in the present have posted their pictures onto this thread.:clap::thumbsup:We have a LARGE amount of ATTRACTIVE (Vicerettes) & HANDSOME (Vicers) in our "Miami Vice Family".:clap::D:happy:

OOHH Vice-Girl' date=':eek: I HAD NOT seen these two pictures of you until just now.:rolleyes:You look GREAT!!!!:thumbsup::clap:THANK YOU for deciding to share these two pictures with us!!!!:)[/quote']The second picture is me!I think you mistake my post for one of vice-girlJust as Cooper did I think

Gee thanks Maria' date=' once again I am amazed at your kindness.[/quote']You are welcome MiamiJim.:) You look very distinguished in that pic with Fiona.:thumbsup: And I do mean this with "ALL DUE RESPECT" Sir....if I was just a wee bit older;)

Never ask your children about their opinions in consider of your photos!;) I think that you look really great!

Put transistion lenses in my Clubmasters...my daughter said I look like a serial killer...:D

I'm not sure if I'm on this site because of MIAMI VICE' date=' or to see beautiful women such as yourself!MARIA, You too are very attractive!With all these good looking ladies, I'm in HEAVEN! :happy::happy::dance2::dance2:[/quote']Ditto!Maria, your avatar pic reminds me of Annette O'Toole (Lisa Bridges).Very attractive!! :happy::)

Ditto!Maria' date=' your avatar pic reminds me of Annette O'Toole (Lisa Bridges).Very attractive!! :happy::)[/quote']Thanks Frey!!!!:) I really appreciate it!!!!:happy:Now the obvious question is....Who?:confused::rolleyes:

Thanks Frey!!!!:) I really appreciate it!!!!:happy:Now the obvious question is....Who?:confused::rolleyes:

You're welcome! :)I was referring to one of DJ's ex-wives on "Nash Bridges." ;)

You're welcome! :)I was referring to one of DJ's ex-wives on "Nash Bridges." ;)

Oh, okay my bad.:o I am an avid Miami Vice viewer...Nash Bridges not so much, hence the reason why I didn't have a clue as to who you were referring to.;) But, I Bing searched images of Annette O'Toole;)....not bad....so Thanks Frey!!!!:)

Oh' date=' okay my bad.:o I am an avid Miami Vice viewer...Nash Bridges not so much, hence the reason why I didn't have a clue as to who you were referring to.;) But, I Bing searched images of Annette O'Toole;)....not bad....so Thanks Frey!!!!:)[/quote']Ex wife...:-(