Member photos

little miss dangerous

my avatar is one of my most recent photos

Oh Thank Goodness you clarified my question Kelley.:rolleyes: You look great!!!!:clap: But....you cut your hair?:confused: WOW!!!!:glossy: What a drastic change!!!!:eek: But it look good on you Kelley.:thumbsup:

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Yep, cut it. Having long hair in the job market available today was detrimental to my pockets.And thanks. Not to shabby for an ex long hair punk, huh?

Yep' date=' cut it. Having long hair in the job market available today was detrimental to my pockets.[/quote']This was actually an issue for your potential bosses?:confused:

For middle-management, yes. I didn't get any callbacks until after I cut it. But that's another thread or posting.I may have more pics soon.

For middle-management' date=' yes. I didn't get any callbacks until after I cut it. But that's another thread or posting.I may have more pics soon.[/quote']That's just sad that they place the value & ability of a great worker on his or her appearance.:( I'd much rather have a worker that could do the job & make me money....no matter what he or she looked like, then to have a perfect Ken or Barbie who can't do squat.:thumbsdown: But that's just me.I'll be looking forward to more pics.:clap::thumbsup:

Here's one of me and some buds in the early 90's at a south ATL rock saloon,,, I'm the fool on the right rockin the righteous black silk shirt, and the awesome front-facing fanny pack,,,,,Eingefügtes Bild

Who'll be next to show us theirs?:confused: Don't be shy!!!!

I guess it's time for me to respond to your request. You already know I'm not 14 anymore so let's show a very recent picture here.This was me 20 years ago: And this is me now:

post-934-13892963086517_thumb.jpg

post-934-1389296308667_thumb.jpg

I guess it's time for me to respond to your request. You already know I'm not 14 anymore so let's show a very recent picture here.This was me 20 years ago: And this is me now:

Very, Very Nice Marilyn!!!!:clap::clap: 20yrs later & you got better with time!!!!:thumbsup::glossy: You look GREAT GF!!!!:thumbsup::clap:

Very' date=' Very Nice Marilyn!!!!:clap::clap: 20yrs later & you got better with time!!!!:thumbsup::glossy: You look GREAT GF!!!!:thumbsup::clap:[/quote']What she said :fireworks:

Thanks Maria!My device is "when you feel great' date=' you look great!":D[/quote']You're Welcome Marilyn!!!!:)....I must jot this way of thinking down!!!!;)

No t-shirts allowed at work but luckily MV style blazers are :)http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=280Remarkably even with volcanic ash looming above us we've had a cloudless blue sky for as long as I can remember, it might have had something to do with it :clap:http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=276http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=275http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=278http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=279

You look AWESOME Fresh Prince!!!!:glossy::thumbsup::clap: The fourth pic down makes me think of Sonny Crockett!!!!;) You could very well be giving him something to worry about there my friend!!!!:);)

It does look like you're having great weather despite the volcanic ash I've been seeing on the news. Great looking outfit.:thumbsup:

First I´ve to say, great pics, Fresh Prince:clap:And I agree with you. Our sky is also postcard - blue. Maybe, it has also something to do with the fact that no planes are flying and throwing their exhaust fumes into the air.

Remarkably even with volcanic ash looming above us we've had a cloudless blue sky for as long as I can remember, it might have had something to do with it :clap:

OK here you go gang. My Son wanted me to get a haircut like his for his birthday so I took the plunge.Eingefügtes Bild

OH....MY....GOODNESS MIAMIJIM!!!!:eek: I know you had told me about this on Video-Voice Chat yesterday....but I honestly thought that you were just teasing me. COOL Style MIAMIJIM!!!!:thumbsup::clap::cool::funky: You both look AWESOME!!!!:cool::thumbsup: