Member photos

little miss dangerous

Thanks MiamiJim!!!!:) But I wouldn't want you to go into Cardiac Arrest here.:eek:' date=' otherwise I would have to pull them off.:)[/quote']That depends on whether you mean the pictures or the clothes? ;)

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Okay Gang....Here is a few more pictures of me.:) Not what you all might have been expecting:eek:....but don't worry' date=' I made sure this would be okay before going ahead and posting them.;) And YES....before anyone says it....I am a bit chunky:)....but full of guts to have posted these pics.:D Just go easy on the remarks please.;):)SUMMER has OFFICIALLY begun for this Vicerette!!!!:balloon::):D[/quote']You look good!Chunky were?????

That depends on whether you mean the pictures or the clothes? ;)

The pictures Papa Legba!!!!:)....The pictures!!!!....not the clothes. Truth be told..that is the extent that I would go to.;)

You look good!Chunky were?????

Thank You 2Morgen!!!!:happy:....But to answer your question....I'm chunky in the torso (or midsection);). I don't even know how I still was brave enough to take & post these pics.:rolleyes: Well....I am unpredictable I've been told.:D

Thank You 2Morgen!!!!:happy:....But to answer your question....I'm chunky in the torso (or midsection);). I don't even know how I still was brave enough to take & post these pics.:rolleyes: Well....I am unpredictable I've been told.:D

I had to look closer to see it. You look fabulous! :happy::fireworks: :)I like your unpradictableness ;)

I had to look closer to see it. You look fabulous! :happy::fireworks: :)I like your unpradictableness ;)

Thank You Frey!!!!:happy:....I worked the camera to hide all the flaws!!!!;):)....but trust me....they are there.:)What can I say....I'm an "Unpredictable Hard Partying Kinda Gal"!!!!:D

I have some of the same flaws ;) Besides, if we didn't have flaws, we wouldn't be human. We'd be living in another galaxy on a houseboat, eating peanut butter, and listening to James Brown all day. :D

I have some of the same flaws ;) Besides' date=' if we didn't have flaws, we wouldn't be human. We'd be living in another galaxy on a houseboat, eating peanut butter, and listening to James Brown all day. :D[/quote']This is true!!!!:)....I Feel Good....Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na....I Knew That I Would.:radio::);)

This is true Maria only problem is that one person still remains the "headless horseman!!! :clap:nudge nudge...wink wink......Coop?

I know, ....I know... :rolleyes:

Okay Gang....Here is a few more pictures of me.:) Not what you all might have been expecting:eek:....but don't worry' date=' I made sure this would be okay before going ahead and posting them.;) And YES....before anyone says it....I am a bit chunky:)....but full of guts to have posted these pics.:D Just go easy on the remarks please.;):)SUMMER has OFFICIALLY begun for this Vicerette!!!!:balloon::):D[/quote']"Jumper cables.......for my heart".:happy::clap::thumbsup:

"Jumper cables.......for my heart".:happy::clap::thumbsup:

Thanks Cooper!!!!:happy:....But I would not know how to use those.:rolleyes: You'd have to settle for Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation here.:)

This is one of my season one outfits. Not a perfect match, but close I think. :pWhich episode?

post-586-13892963115774_thumb.jpg

This is one of my season one outfits. Not a perfect match' date=' but close I think. :pWhich episode?[/quote']You look AWESOME JSCrockett!!!!:thumbsup::clap: And it is CERTAINLY as close as I have seen an outfit resembling the one Crockett wore in "The Great Mccarthy".:glossy::clap:

Okay Gang....Here is a few more pictures of me.:) Not what you all might have been expecting:eek:....but don't worry' date=' I made sure this would be okay before going ahead and posting them.;) And YES....before anyone says it....I am a bit chunky:)....but full of guts to have posted these pics.:D Just go easy on the remarks please.;):)SUMMER has OFFICIALLY begun for this Vicerette!!!!:balloon::):D[/quote']CHUNKY???You look fabulous Maria! I hate bone racks and you are just perfect so don't think any less of yourself.

CHUNKY???You look fabulous Maria! I hate bone racks and you are just perfect so don't think any less of yourself.

Thank You Stinger!!!!:) I really do appreciate it very much!!!!:happy: That's a unique way of classifying skinny ladies you got there Stinger.:) You gave me a nice laugh with that one, which I really needed.:)

CHUNKY???You look fabulous Maria! I hate bone racks and you are just perfect so don't think any less of yourself.

Ditto. Breasts-on-a-stick don't do it for me either. ;)

Sonny68....You look AWESOME MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!:happy::clap::clap::flowers::happy: And your Daughter is so ADORABLE!!!!!:happy::D I am THRILLED that you decided to post these pictures of yourself.:clap::D:happy: I just never thought that I'd get the surprise of seeing your baby girl also.:eek:This has been a real surprise to me.:happy::)' date=' but one that has made this friend of yours incredibly happy.:happy:[/quote']Thank you Maria for the nice words! You are a good friend!:happy:Maybe I will put a photo here when I take good summer photos of us.

Thank you Maria for the nice words! You are a good friend!:happy:Maybe I will put a photo here when I take good summer photos of us.

You're Welcome Sonny68!!!!:)I will be looking forward to your SUMMER pictures.;):clap:

You're Welcome Sonny68!!!!:)I will be looking forward to your SUMMER pictures.;):clap:

Here's hoping all the ladies will follow Maria lead, and show off thier summer pictures.

Eingefügtes BildThis is SO COOL MiamiJim!!!!:thumbsup::clap: You are CERTAINLY giving the rest of the Player's out there a run for their money!!!!;) I just LOVE IT!!!!:happy:

Ya I seem to be in style these days.Eingefügtes Bild

Dude! YOUR AWESOME!! You DA MAN!!! :clap::clap:

• Administrators

Hey Jim, I just got a call from Britney Spears, she asked me if I could give her your phone number. I told her I would have to contact your agent first.Hope your not mad with me!? :eek:Let me know if it is OK buddy!