Member photos

little miss dangerous

Oh! Don't cry! Watch a couple of episodes and the mood will improve ;)
No' date=' it won't. There are no secrets left for me in them any longer. [brenda is pouting and sulking, pfff!']

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Guess it´s kind of obvious what my favorite ep is by now huh?

I wish I could see your photo; it's too big for my awkwardly slow Internet connection :cry: Well, I have a free period at work tomorrow so I'll take a peek then! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*coughs nervously*I don't like my face much, but...here's the one people say looks the nicest and I...wanted to show you guys! So. Ahem. I'm sorry!Eingefügtes Bild*hides face under bag*

Why is it that beautiful women never like their pictures? This is a prime example.

Good question miamijimf. She is totally a babe. Your a real hottie.Nice hair' date=' great features, and look at those beautiful eyes!If you don't think your pretty, then I think you may need glasses, because somethings wrong with your eyes.You can be certain that there are many members here who would be [u']thrilled to have you on thier arm.Time for you to join the ranks of....My Harem. http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?808-MY-HAREMJust read the rules, and get your "VICE" on. Remember, this is all in fun, and way to express your "VICENESS"!

You 're definatley a beauty!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Kinda young Gina...

......and I know you'd like to have your own Gina. ;):thumbsup:

......and I know you'd like to have your own Gina. ;):thumbsup:

:):):) How can you know me so well COOP?!?:):):)And be honest: Who would not like to have a little Gina or Trudy at home?

:):):) How can you know me so well COOP?!?:):):)And be honest: Who would not like to have a little Gina or Trudy at home?

Perhaps only some of the women on this board. ;):)I know you too well. :clap:

Oh, wow, thanks everyone! My eyes sorta welled up at that! The only person who's ever told me I am pretty is my best friend in America (and she has to say that, doesn't she?) You guys had no reason to be so complimentary (well, I didn't expect you to be horrible) so thank you! I like the young Gina comment, I love Gina :happy: You've inspired me so much to post a picture of me being slightly more candid; it was taken by someone else messing about with the camera, and then edited a little! I was looking at something interesting...in fact I think it was my Sonny poster on my wall! Hence the dreamy expression :DEingefügtes BildCOOP: When I get my Miami Vice shirt (it's on my birthday list!) I shall certainly attempt to join your harem, although I've had a peek and are you sure I fit the requirements (i.e. quite attractive people!) Wouldn't want to bring your harem down now, would I?Also...you're far too kind! :happy:Christian: Thank you very much indeed! That's very, very nice to hear and make me dance. A little like this: :Dgypsy: Thank you! I try to be less self-conscious and deprecating, but...I dunno. No one's ever really noticed me before! :cry: :Dmiamijimf: I'm not sure how to answer that one...so I'll just say yes!LNGLK: Thank you!! It was a good photo! *gets emotional* I wuv you guys! :happy:

I think that no normal thinking human looks into the mirror to tell himself/herself that he/she ist beautiful, but in my opinion you´re a good looking girl. There´s absolute no need to hide behind something.

I think that no normal thinking human looks into the mirror to tell himself/herself that he/she ist beautiful' date=' but in my opinion you´re a good looking girl. There´s absolute no need to hide behind something.[/quote'] Absolutely Christine.CrockettandTubbs (or as I call you fom now on, little Gina:)) you should get more self-conscious cause you have all reason for it.:thumbsup:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/crockettandtubbs19/Photoon2011-01-04at1242.jpgCOOP: When I get my Miami Vice shirt (it's on my birthday list!) I shall certainly attempt to join your harem, although I've had a peek and are you sure I fit the requirements (i.e. quite attractive people!) Wouldn't want to bring your harem down now, would I?Also...you're far too kind! :happy:

Little Gina, Another great photo!! :clap::clap:You fit the requirements. A Miami Vice shirt (or a blazer over a t-shirt, or a MIAMI VICE THEMED photo) is all you need to be imortalized in the Harem thread. :thumbsup:Are your eyes really that color? What a wonderful shade of blue!

Man COOP' date=' aren't we lucky to have such beautiful women at the forum?!?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']All the women here are beautiful. :thumbsup:

Let me cut in between all these male ooohs and aaahs, Crockett&Tubbs - lovely pictures indeed! - beautiful face- great personality - amazing writing talent! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Let me cut in between all these male ooohs and aaahs' date=' Crockett&Tubbs - lovely pictures indeed! - beautiful face- great personality - amazing writing talent! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']Brenda got it correct! What more can one say? :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...