Member photos

little miss dangerous

I own a 38KV Scarab (its a Miami Vice Edition) and I live on a 46' Boat.....

Waaaaaaay Coooool! :clap:

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

heres a recent one of me...please bear in mind the baby induced sleep deprivation!Eingefügtes Bild

...I still have a crush on you.

Awwww....Mr C&B....you missed your chance. Your crush will have to remain just that. My love was unrequited. You will just have to imagine my cut glass english accent whispering sweet nothings in your ear. The presents your bought me will remain unsent, the picnic we planned will not be. I have lost my heart to another...;)

Awwww....Mr C&B....you missed your chance. Your crush will have to remain just that. My love was unrequited. You will just have to imagine my cut glass english accent whispering sweet nothings in your ear. The presents your bought me will remain unsent' date=' the picnic we planned will not be. I have lost my heart to another...;)[/quote'] SWITEK to Castillo: "Thanks ...I feel better already."

• Administrators

Wow! That has to be the politest way of getting dropped like a sack of potatoes as I have ever heard! :clap::clap::clap:

It's me and the only reptile I could find this summer :DEingefügtes BildAnd this is my strange hobby :birdie:(the picture was made yesterday)Eingefügtes Bild

How nice!Ice skating is not a strange hobby, it takes work, practice and skill. :clap:I can't do it, I'm not skilled enough.

...Ice skating is not a strange hobby' date=' it takes work, practice and skill. :clap:I can't do it, I'm not skilled enough.[/quote'] By the way, a couple of years ago (may be more) I had a programme to "Crockett's Theme" :D :DStart skating! It's real fun! It's the best psychotherapy! And it's not hot at the skating rink :D

By the way' date=' a couple of years ago (may be more) I had a programme to "Crockett's Theme" :D :DStart skating! It's real fun! It's the best psychotherapy! And it's not hot on the skating rink :D[/quote']Crockett's theme? That's great! It'd be hard to skate to JAN HAMMER's track called, "chase" from the MIAMI VICE SOUNDTRACK. :)I can't even rollerskate, there's no way I have the talent to ice skate. I wouldn't mind visiting an ice rink in the summer though, it'd be nice and cool in there. :thumbsup:

i do rollerskating' date='its nice,no risk,no fun?:thumbsup:[/quote'] It depends on how and where you fall :DActually once I had such a fall... that I still don't remember several seconds before it, the fall itself, and several seconds after it :DWell, I just don't remember :oBut thanks god, there was only one such fallBut if a person falls not on smooth ice, if he/she falls on the road... It's too painfull

• Administrators
i do rollerskating' date='its nice,no risk,no fun?:thumbsup:[/quote'] The in line skates became really popular here about 10 years ago or so. Everyone was buying them and lots of people ended up with broken wrists too. :)They actually made a metal wrist protector that covered the bottom of your palms and was strapped to your arm to prevent it.

The in line skates became really popular here about 10 years ago or so. Everyone was buying them and lots of people ended up with broken wrists too. :)They actually made a metal wrist protector that covered the bottom of your palms and was strapped to your arm to prevent it.

Yeah, I don't see anyone with those anymore.

• Administrators

Mine are in the closet with an inch of dust on them.Another great 200 dollar investment I made. :rolleyes:

Mine are in the closet with an inch of dust on them.Another great 200 dollar investment I made. :rolleyes:

Are you serious?

• Administrators

Sadly yes. Wanna buy them?These skates were worn by Richard Gere in American Gigilo.All I got left is a size eight, eight and a half. :D

And the protectors for your arms and your shins were worn by Jane Fonda in one of her first aerobic videos, right?:p:D

Wedding on SaturdayAs a proud mum, I simply had to post a picture of myself with my daughter Lisa as a bride with her bridesmaid sister, Nicky, taken on Saturday. Eingefügtes Bild