Member photos

little miss dangerous

Eingefügtes Bildits your boy.. ima bit of a photographer so we pose a lot lol:D

DUDE!Where ya been??You've been gone a while.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

• 1 month later...

Well my hair is longer now..this was taken around Christmas last year.Once I have a newer one will show it to you all...Hate my pic being taken!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]3645[/ATTACH]

post-10392-13892963591344_thumb.jpg

Nice pics, beach vice and Sonny Bull!:clap: Vega 17, I hadn´t expected you to be famale, but your pic is also very nice.

Oh, I discover today running threads, which can be adjusted with small, colorful pictures.:) That's funny ! :dance2: Well, that's me :[ATTACH=CONFIG]3648[/ATTACH]Okay, the clothes are not just vice-like, but .... COMFORTABLE :p!

post-10115-13892963591862_thumb.jpg

What is the deal with MIAMIVICE.ONLINE, that we have no ugly people here?!?Is it watching VICE that makes us so beautyful?!?;)

Why don´t you show us a picture of yourself' date=' Christian?[/quote'] Oh Christine, I think that will read "our;)" Christian with such eyes :eek::eek:. Phew!:D But...., I would also find it great! Come on Chris, make once. If you want, you can put on even the Wayfarer, and such a hat like Sonny would also be allowed .... Please, please do not be angry, but I would find it interesting. I would like to know even who is behind the good posts. But if you do not want, :thumbsup: and you think we are :birdie:, then let it also, it's totally okay !!!

I think that we deserve to see how Christian looks like. He always praises the pics of all the other members who show us their pictures, but he withholds us his pic. Don´t be shy, Christian!

Me when I was 21 (1990) and living in Cyprus' date=' with a little of a DJ inspiration!!![/quote'] Okay, the jeans from 1990 and the avatar of today (on which DJ's Jeans is unfortunately cut off, but we know how she looked so) that fit together already. Since most of the flavor over the years has remained the same ;).

Why don´t you show us a picture of yourself' date=' Christian?[/quote']
Oh Christine' date=' I think that will read "our;)" Christian with such eyes :eek::eek:. Phew!:D But...., I would also find it great! Come on Chris, make once. If you want, you can put on even the Wayfarer, and such a hat like Sonny would also be allowed .... Please, please do not be angry, but I would find it interesting. I would like to know even who is behind the good posts. But if you do not want, :thumbsup: and you think we are :birdie:, then let it also, it's totally okay !!![/quote']
I think that we deserve to see how Christian looks like. He always praises the pics of all the other members who show us their pictures' date=' but he withholds us his pic. Don´t be shy, Christian![/quote'] Guys i really appreciate your interrests for my person!:oBut please, please don't be mad at me, because i like it the way my man COOPER&BURNETT used to hadle it with his pictures...Everyone got a little secret. I would generaly post a picture but without showing my head.I like to be a little mistery...:) Christine, bluepearl please do not blame me for it! :p

Awesome photos, beach vice, Sonny Bull, Vega 17 and bluepearl! You all look great, there must be a lot of truth in that opinion that MV fans are attractive people ;) Let's respect C&B's and Christian's right to privacy if they don't want to show their faces to us (although it would be fair if they weren't able to see ours in this case ;P). I used to be very self-conscious about sharing my mugshots but now I don't mind much, who cares, nobody's perfect :D:D:DHugs to all!

DUDE!Where ya been??You've been gone a while.

hey coop, my man.. how you been i been lurking on here i was checking pics of your house, id love a place like that man good stuff..i been doing good anyway how have you been...

Guys i really appreciate your interrests for my person!:oBut please' date=' please don't be mad at me, because i like it the way my man COOPER&BURNETT used to hadle it with his pictures...Everyone got a little secret. I would generaly post a picture but without showing my head.I like to be a little mistery...:) Christine, bluepearl please do not blame me for it! :p
NEVER!! Dear Christian!:thumbsup: That is perfectly fine so! :clap:You decide what's right for you and what not. I am glad but nevertheless, that you have been through the fun :D :)and you are not angry with us. And as you stand on what you want I send you now even a friendship request, because I like that in fact really good.It's okay for you ?