Member photos

little miss dangerous

Are those Abysynnian cats on your shoulder' date=' Machine Gun Kelly?[/color']

No, they're a breed called "Mokave" out of Jacksonville, FL. The one on my left shoulder is Rocket,,, a mix of Maine Coon, and a F2 florida Bobcat. He's about 15 lbs now at just over a year old, and expected to be around 18-25lbs at full growth. He's very well tempered, and I play fetch with him all the time. The other is Nala, she's an F2 Asian Leopard cat mix, 7.5-8lbs and she is already at full growth despite being 3 days older than Rocket. She's tenacious!

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

• 2 weeks later...

Now and thenMe in August 1991 - as far as I remember, MV was still shown on our telly then. I came across this photo tonight and I laughed when I took a closer look at it - notice the shoes worn on bare feet (!)and my jacket (I still have it and I like wearing it). The photo was taken in Malbork / Marienburg, a teutonic castle, now a very interesting museum (if someone is into such "ancient" stuff).Eingefügtes BildBelow, exactly 19 years, some kilograms and wrinkles later ;) it's still me reading your posts. :DEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis is me in 1987, 17 years old by my boarding school because my parents worked and lived on a river vessel. Now when I look back the shoes I am wearing were the closest I got to the Crockets shoes because my parents wouldn't buy me real ones because "they were not healthy for your feet"At that time I did look at MV from time to time but due to the strickt rules at boarding school I couldn't see much ep's. But from magazines I got some information and I remember I really liked the clothes and stuf. I remember my mother saying those are boys clothes and I am not going to make or buy them for you. I wil make a female version of it end of discussion.;(You cannot see it properly because the pictures fainted a bit but the shirt was pink, the trousers were white.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis is me in 1987' date=' 17 years old by my boarding school because my parents worked and lived on a river vessel. Now when I look back the shoes I am wearing were the closest I got to the Crockets shoes because my parents wouldn't buy me real ones because "they were not healthy for your feet"At that time I did look at MV from time to time but due to the strickt rules at boarding school I couldn't see much ep's. But from magazines I got some information and I remember I really liked the clothes and stuf. I remember my mother saying those are boys clothes and I am not going to make or buy them for you. I wil make a female version of it end of discussion.;(You cannot see it properly because the pictures fainted a bit but the shirt was pink, the trousers were white.[/quote'] Beautiful :happy:

Thanks for the feed back Miamijim, Marilyn and Christine!"Christine Great pics, 2morgen. I must say, you haven´t changed that much since then! I did put on some pounds. :cry:But working on loosing them again :thumbsup:But my face didn't change much that is true. I had different hair since then real short and longer but I keep coming back to something similair like in the pictures.

Great pics' date=' 2morgen. I must say, you haven´t changed that much since then![/quote'] Christine, that's exactly what I wanted to say! I can't see much difference! Mooie fototjes 2morgen!!!

I did put on some pounds. :cry:But working on loosing them again :thumbsup:But my face didn't change much that is true. I had different hair since then real short and longer but I keep coming back to something similair like in the pictures.

I think that everybody puts on weight within their lifetime and in fact many years have passed since 1987... However, I sometimes feel as if 1980s were only yesterday. I can see a young person in the street and I think, "He/she looks like my schoolmate!" Then I realize that my schoolmates (and I) are kind of middle-aged now :cry: I was shocked when I met my primary school friends two years ago at a school reunion - grey hair, overweight, wrinkles, receding hair (I mean men, of course), too much make-up covering not such young complexion... Most of my school friends smoke now and it always shows, I'm afraid.Anyway, I honestly think that time has been gracious for you. Don't worry about extra pounds, you can always lose them (I lost 15 pounds within a week or two this summer. It was due to extreme worries, I didn't go on a diet. Still, I'd rather be fat but happy...). What's most important is the fact that your face is still young. It is young because you are young. ;)

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis is me in 1987' date=' 17 years old by my boarding school because my parents worked and lived on a river vessel. Now when I look back the shoes I am wearing were the closest I got to the Crockets shoes because my parents wouldn't buy me real ones because "they were not healthy for your feet"At that time I did look at MV from time to time but due to the strickt rules at boarding school I couldn't see much ep's. But from magazines I got some information and I remember I really liked the clothes and stuf. I remember my mother saying those are boys clothes and I am not going to make or buy them for you. I wil make a female version of it end of discussion.;(You cannot see it properly because the pictures fainted a bit but the shirt was pink, the trousers were white.[/quote']These are AWESOME photos of a pretty lady! :thumbsup:I LOVE the clothes!! The show did influence you!We're still at it today! :clap:

These are AWESOME photos of a pretty lady! :thumbsup:I LOVE the clothes!! The show did influence you!We're still at it today! :clap:

Thanks C&B :o:o:oThrough out the years I always had some kind off a woman version of Crocketts clothing style some years just by accident but for example this summer I had a set off light grey or with linnen trousers pastel shirts and a light grey blazer for work.

Thanks C&B :o:o:oThrough out the years I always had some kind off a woman version of Crocketts clothing style some years just by accident but for example this summer I had a set off light grey or with linnen trousers pastel shirts and a light grey blazer for work.

Your attractive, you should show a photo of you wearing it.

I think that everybody puts on weight within their lifetime and in fact many years have passed since 1987... However' date=' I sometimes feel as if 1980s were only yesterday. I can see a young person in the street and I think, "He/she looks like my schoolmate!" Then I realize that my schoolmates (and I) are kind of middle-aged now :cry: I was shocked when I met my primary school friends two years ago at a school reunion - grey hair, overweight, wrinkles, receding hair (I mean men, of course), too much make-up covering not such young complexion... Most of my school friends smoke now and it always shows, I'm afraid.Anyway, I honestly think that time has been gracious for you. Don't worry about extra pounds, you can always lose them (I lost 15 pounds within a week or two this summer. It was due to extreme worries, I didn't go on a diet. Still, I'd rather be fat but happy...). What's most important is the fact that your face is still young. It is young because you are young. ;)[/quote'] Dank je wel, Thanks!With me it is the other way around when I have stress or worries I eat and I have had some worries the last years to say at the least.But now everything is a bit better so I am working on the weight issue.I do feel young but I am not that young in age anymore but life and age is what you make of it and at this time in my life I just try to enjoy life with my husband and kids and the rest of the family as much as possible because before you know it you could lose someone you love.

• 4 months later...

I decided to update my photo.Today I brought a photocamera and a toy flamingo to work.Tanks to one of my students, I have now some funny "tropical" photos.Eingefügtes BildAnd this is my first attempt to make a panoramic photo to show how the "tropical corner" looks like :D There is no Elvis there, but there are two big turtlesEingefügtes Bild:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You forgot to mention the Flamingo.:)

I didn't ;)

But I think that you look great!:thumbsup:

ThanksI did my best ;) I even put on a summer pink T-sirt ;)(Though it's -9C today)

Thank you so much for sharing this photo with us Lnglk! You look fabulous and the tropical corner looks very Miami like indeed! I can almost imagine Crockett and Tubbs coming there soon, they are already walking along the corridor like they usually do when entering the OCB, I can hear their voices! A couple of seconds more and they will join you... :)I've always been wondering, what do you teach? ;)