Member photos

little miss dangerous

That doesn't happen to me very often!

"Bad Timing" jacket.Nice.Black t shirt and faded jeans and off-white shoes, and Ray-Bans.Done.Hello, ladies.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Pair on top I bought in January, bottom pair from today. Its interesting that the older pair, while almost identical, have thicker plastic and heaver gold toned metal...a sign of the times and how quality changes over the years.

post-620-13892963162504_thumb.jpg

"Bad Timing" jacket.Nice.Black t shirt and faded jeans and off-white shoes' date=' and Ray-Bans.Done.Hello, ladies.[/quote'] Great idea...will definitely have to get a black T-shirt. The nicer blend ones are harder to find nowadays. Haven't seen "Bad Timing" in a while, have Season Five on the way from wal-mart.com for Father's day...only $17.00 with shipping. I noticed Sonny wearing a similar jacket in "Badge of Dishonor" I believe. Didn't really like the gray pants he wore with it, darker or white would have looked better, or jeans like you said.

Perhaps tomorrow, I'll post my newest "bad timing" grey jacket. It's perfect. Just the right light grey color.I have two new jackets. However, I'll post them on another thread, as this is for member photos, and you all know....I'm not going to post my head.

• 2 weeks later...

Here`s my new passport photo with pink t-shirt under a white blazer and a Crockett inspired haircut. Some one have something similar? :DI should have let the beard grow for one extra day though...

post-586-13892963163605_thumb.jpg

Here`s my new passport photo with pink t-shirt under a white blazer and a Crockett inspired haircut. Some one have something similar? :DI should have let the beard grow for one extra day though...

JSCrockett, that's freaking awesome!! :clap:Very cool, very cool.Perhaps I'll do that when I renew my passport in five years.

Here`s my new passport photo with pink t-shirt under a white blazer and a Crockett inspired haircut ...

I lol'ed. That is great, and I can't believe I never thought of that.Hmmm - just received my Florida driver license renewal form in the mail. I can send it back with the $ in the mail, or just go to the local office & get a new picture. I think I know what I'll do.Thanks for the great idea, JSC. It's good enough to steal?!

I lol'ed. That is great' date=' and I can't believe I never thought of that.Hmmm - just received my Florida driver license renewal form in the mail. I can send it back with the $ in the mail, or just go to the local office & get a new picture. I think I know what I'll do.Thanks for the great idea, JSC. It's good enough to steal?![/quote'] Thank you and no problem Richie! I`m really happy with this idea and think it is kind of an orginal thing to do. This is what happens when you think about MV all the time. How can my life be more Vice? That`s the question you have to ask yourself. I think you should get a new picture and post it here! We can make a new topic "Show your Miami Vice drivers license / passport". But I don`t believe it will be the most populare. :D You haven`t read this. It was your idea! :thumbsup:

Thank you and no problem Richie! I`m really happy with this idea and think it is kind of an orginal thing to do. This is what happens when you think about MV all the time. How can my life be more Vice? That`s the question you have to ask yourself. I think you should get a new picture and post it here! We can make a new topic "Show your Miami Vice drivers license / passport". But I don`t believe it will be the most populare. :D You haven`t read this. It was your idea! :thumbsup:

It's too good NOT to steal!However, it's still years away before I can update my passport, and drivers licence. (It's a real pain to get them to agree to take a shot of me from my neck down.) ;):D:D

Jemima in all her pastel glory..Eingefügtes Bild

PASTEL! PASTEL! PASTEL!!!!!!LOVE, absolutely LOVE pastels!!! :clap::dance2:

You haven`t read this. It was your idea! :thumbsup:

Cool. Thanks, pal.I don't know about the Florida driver license, though. Their photo ony goes to an inch or two below the chin - it won't show much. That won't stop me - I'm still going to "Vice it up".

Party last SaturdayEingefügtes Bild

Does anyone ever tell you that you look like Kelsey Grammer (Fraiser)? I think that is cool, and as C&B says, Dude. :DI'm Sue by the way haven't been on for sometime you'll see me in the beginning of this thread page one I believe....

You headless dudes might scare away all the chicks :eek: :confused:

And there you go!They have a hard enough time tolerating me :D

• 4 weeks later...

heres a recent one of me...please bear in mind the baby induced sleep deprivation!Eingefügtes Bild

You are as attractive as ever. Congratulations on the new addition.