• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

you're very serious' date=' but it's very nice anyway ! :)[/quote']OOHH!!!! Alex....I apologize for not having seen this post earlier.:o But yes, most....if not all of my pics have a serious look to them.:) Thank You for the compliment. I really appreciate it.:happy:

Here is two pictures of me. Me in a purple t-shirt with the nice view was taken last year when I went to south France, this is Monaco. I should have worked on my tan before I went on holiday :D It was a windy day.The other one is from a trip to Barcelona. This was before I started collecting MV blazer, so this was the only white suit I had. But I had a five o`clock shadow in both pictures. ;)

post-586-13892963086854_thumb.jpg

post-586-13892963087003_thumb.jpg

That's me with the glasses (thought I'd better clarify before a bunch of guys PMed me ha ha) c. 2000, only photo I have on this particular hard drive.

post-916-13892963087201_thumb.jpg

Here is two pictures of me.

Awesome, JSC. I envy you with the Monaco pic, as that place is one on my Bucket List. The history - the Formula 1 race location, all that makes it a must see. Maybe next year ... Barcelona too. Nice jacket and shirt too. Retro always looks good on the younger generation :thumbsup:.

Here is two pictures of me.

Great pic there in Monaco! Looks like a perfect setting for an european MV series :) Monaco Vice :done:

Here is two pictures of me. Me in a purple t-shirt with the nice view was taken last year when I went to south France' date=' this is Monaco. I should have worked on my tan before I went on holiday :D It was a windy day.The other one is from a trip to Barcelona. This was before I started collecting MV blazer, so this was the only white suit I had. But I had a five o`clock shadow in both pictures. ;)[/quote']Great picture in Monaco!

Here is two pictures of me. Me in a purple t-shirt with the nice view was taken last year when I went to south France' date=' this is Monaco. I should have worked on my tan before I went on holiday :D It was a windy day.The other one is from a trip to Barcelona. This was before I started collecting MV blazer, so this was the only white suit I had. But I had a five o`clock shadow in both pictures. ;)[/quote']Cool Fedora...just don't drive off into the water like Sonny did and get it wet.:)

Nice Pictures JSCrockett!!!!:clap::clap: You look great in the both of them.:thumbsup:The one of you in the white Blazer with the straw hat makes me think of Sonny in that Season 5 episode....OH!!!!....what's the name of that episode?:confused:You know which one I'm talking about?:confused:

Awesome' date=' JSC. I envy you with the Monaco pic, as that place is one on my Bucket List. The history - the Formula 1 race location, all that makes it a must see. Maybe next year ... Barcelona too. Nice jacket and shirt too. Retro always looks good on the younger generation :thumbsup:.[/quote']Monaco was superb. Lots of nice boats, cars and girls. But it was smaller than I thought. I can recommend Nice and St. Tropez as well.Barcelona was very good. Really gave me the Vice feeling. Maybe I will post some more pictures wearing MV clothes later.
Great pic there in Monaco! Looks like a perfect setting for an european MV series :) Monaco Vice :done:
Isn`t MV = Monaco Vice :confused: :D
Great picture in Monaco!
Thank you!
Cool Fedora...just don't drive off into the water like Sonny did and get it wet.:)
Somebody stole the Fedora the day after :thumbsdown:I dont even like water :)
Nice Pictures JSCrockett!!!!:clap::clap: You look great in the both of them.:thumbsup:The one of you in the white Blazer with the straw hat makes me think of Sonny in that Season 5 episode....OH!!!!....what's the name of that episode?:confused:You know which one I'm talking about?:confused:
Thank you Maria! You have some nice pictures here as well :thumbsup:You are probably thinking of Freefall. Luckely no one tried to blow me away while sitting in the back of a taxi.

Thank you Maria! You have some nice pictures here as well :thumbsup:You are probably thinking of Freefall. Luckely no one tried to blow my away while sitting in the back of a taxi.Thanks JSCrockett for the compliment, I really appreciate it.:) It is no secret that I am more of a Seasons 1 thru 4 Vicerette, than a Season 5, so I apologize for not knowing the name of the episode.:o But I am glad that you didn't get blown away in the taxi.:D:)P.S.: I tried to quote your reply to me, as you did with all of ours....but as is usual for me....it didn't work.:rolleyes: Sorry about that.:):o

Oh Cooper....You can charm the whiskers off a cat!!!!:):happy:;)

Well, you'll aways be the Belle of the South. ;)

Well if we're going to show off sunglasses then here's mine.these are my Wayfarers but I am in a bad mood in this shot so please disregard...

post-35-13892963087573_thumb.jpg

Well if we're going to show off sunglasses then here's mine.these are my Wayfarers but I am in a bad mood in this shot so please disregard...

NICE PIC Stinger!!!!:clap::thumbsup:....You sure make being in a bad mood look really good!!!!:glossy::thumbsup:

I thought I would add my picture here too.. So here it is. :DEingefügtes Bild

WOW KRISTINA!!!!:eek:.... This is such a LOVELY picture of you.:glossy::happy: You are very BEAUTIFUL!!!!:happy: Thank You for sharing this picture with us.:):clap::thumbsup:

Cool...I have somebody who needs to be rubbed out!:clapWhat's that growing in the background?

Don't know if I posted this yet...wore on Halloween when I took pictures with a long overcoat...too bad I did,'t have my ClubmaSTERS THEN...:D

post-620-13892963087986_thumb.jpg

post-620-1389296308832_thumb.jpg

Don't know if I posted this yet...wore on Halloween when I took pictures with a long overcoat...too bad I did' date=''t have my ClubmaSTERS THEN...:[/color']D

Hi Maynard!!!!:)....Yes....At least the 1st pic of you in the Press Fedora you have posted, but it's always great to see it again.:D You look GREAT in both these pictures.:happy::clap::thumbsup: