• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

OK here you go gang. My Son wanted me to get a haircut like his for his birthday so I took the plunge.

Awesome, you could be mistaken for twins :p

OK here you go gang. My Son wanted me to get a haircut like his for his birthday so I took the plunge.Eingefügtes Bild

You look great together with your son!!

Hope it wasn't that gel like they used in"There's something About Mary.":DSeriously though' date=' it is a great picture.[/color']

Oh yeah, the "hair gel"! :D:D

Eingefügtes Bild

Great photo!!! :clap::thumbsup:I had a dream about him the other night.I dreamt that I was at home trying to show him my MIAMI VICE collection, and I was too shy to bother him with it, even though he was at my home. He was getting ready to leave to go somewhere, and I kept thinking, I better show him my collectibles now before it's too late. I ended up flaking out because I thought he wouldn't not care, and make fun of my collection, as though it was so long ago, why would I want to bring up MIAMI VICE in 2010?He never saw my stuff in my dream. :cry:We all love JOHN!

Eingefügtes BildAlex....You guys BOTH look GOOD in this picture.:clap::thumbsup: John hasn't really changed that much in all these years. He looks GREAT!!!!:glossy::clap:

:shout:Hey Vicers & Vicerettes....For those of you who may not make it to my album entitled Avatar/Profile Pictures on my page.....here are the latest pictures of me that I have taken.:shout:P.S.:Last Pic....which is my AVATAR....was taken with my WebCam!!!!:)

Nice dudette! :thumbsup:

Thanks Cooper!!!!....And there will be more to come soon.;) But those I'll put in my ALBUM.:):thumbsup:

O.K., we'll check 'em out!

:shout:Hey Vicers & Vicerettes....For those of you who may not make it to my album entitled Avatar/Profile Pictures on my page.....here are the latest pictures of me that I have taken.:shout:P.S.:Last Pic....which is my AVATAR....was taken with my WebCam!!!!:)

you're very serious, but it's very nice anyway ! :)