Member photos

little miss dangerous

Hey Jim' date=' I just got a call from Britney Spears, she asked me if I could give her your phone number. I told her I would have to contact your agent first.Hope your not mad with me!? :eek:Let me know if it is OK buddy![/quote']If you start giving away Jim´s phone number, Jim soon needs a secretary who receives all the calls from women all over the world!;)

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

thanks guys.. heres a few more.. really loved this trip...me on the left.. we visited the griffith observatory awesome.. very HEAT. ;):DEingefügtes Bildme standing next to a picture of Rob Dyrdek.. one of my heros.Eingefügtes Bild

thanks guys.. heres a few more.. really loved this trip...me on the left.. we visited the griffith observatory awesome.. very HEAT. ;):DEingefügtes Bild

Cool photo!:thumbsup:

I think that you´re photogeny, musicfan!:clap: But I understand you well. I also hate pictures of myself!

• 3 weeks later...

i think some of the folks here at vice need to do someuploading (in a rowdy tubbs accent i seid this in my mind lol)

• 3 weeks later...

I messed with my hair today and I made some pictures of myself..

You've got the '80s hair thing goin' on, that's for sure. If only more women would do this ...Have you gone out (on the town), wearing this hairstyle?

Lucky day!!!Lucky day at the Thrift store...black Ray-ban Clubmasters, excellant condition...and a Season 4 style silve-gray blazer...$6.00!!!:clap:

post-620-13892963162249_thumb.jpg

Lucky day at the Thrift store...
What I've been saying all along. The retro '80s styled stuff is not at J C Penney. Thrift stores are worth the visit' date=' even though I have many trips with no finds, the good finds made up for the disappointments.Look for the comeback of the blazer to continue, as you and I already know ...[img']http://imgur.com/2fonu.jpg

Lucky day at the Thrift store...black Ray-ban Clubmasters" data-date=" excellant condition...and a Season 4 style silve-gray blazer...$6.00!!!:clap:[/COLOR">

They are the real thing with Ray-ban etched into the lenses and Ray-ban USA stamped into the nose piece. They have a smaller, more rounded lense than my prescription ones I'm wearing in my signature photo. Couldn't find a model number, probably rubbed off...hopefully Coop or Richie-Rich can estimate how old they are.:)

[COLOR="Purple"">

Lucky day at the Thrift store...black Ray-ban Clubmasters' date=' excellant condition...and a Season 4 style silve-gray blazer...$6.00!!!:clap:[/color']

That's a hell of great find! WOW!