• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Thank you Maria...some of the extended family!:D

You're welcome Maynard!!!!:)....2 things....#1....the Extended Family pictures did not upload....and #2....How do you change the font sizes & colors like you just did?:confused: I have tried over & over to do it:rolleyes:, but it just doesn't work for me.:(

Pictures aren't uploading???

Cute cat Maynard!!!!....My guess is that the pictures are probably to big in size & need to be resized to fit the forum limits.;) That's what I've had to do with most of mine.:thumbsup:

Just highlight words' date=' click color or size box above, then click inside text box below...[/color']

Okay....I'll give it a shot, but am not too hopeful.

Well if we're going to show off sunglasses then here's mine.these are my Wayfarers but I am in a bad mood in this shot so please disregard...

Nice shades, Stinger....

Well if we're going to show off sunglasses then here's mine.these are my Wayfarers but I am in a bad mood in this shot so please disregard...

How cool!Dude, you look like a "badass" in that shot. :clap:

I thought I would add my picture here too.. So here it is. :DEingefügtes Bild

I can't believe there are so many good looking, beautiful ladies on this site!We not only have the best fans, the most VICE experts, but we also have the best looking females on any MIAMI VICE site!Hey, Kristina, join "My HAREM" in the scrapbook section. Just follow the rules of clothes, and post your picture! :thumbsup:

Here I am at the Red Sox game last Saturday:http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evegroupid=0&userid=fanfoto&gallery_id=2036931&image_id=68&pos=76If you can handle it' date=' there's 4 other pics of me at the top of the page...:rolleyes:@Coop: can you make out what my hat says? :)[/quote']NICE PICS FREY!!!!:clap::thumbsup: You look GREAT in them!!!!:thumbsup:Thanks for sharing them with us all!!!!:):thumbsup:

Here I am at the Red Sox game last Saturday:http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evegroupid=0&userid=fanfoto&gallery_id=2036931&image_id=68&pos=76If you can handle it' date=' there's 4 other pics of me at the top of the page...:rolleyes:@Coop: can you make out what my hat says? :)[/quote']I tried so hard to read what your hat says, even zoomed in on it, but I just can't make out what it says.What does the writing on the hat say?

I tried so hard to read what your hat says' date=' even zoomed in on it, but I just can't make out what it says.What does the writing on the hat say?[/quote']1-20-13 ;)

It is the next Inauguration day. Hopefully President #45 is sworn in on that dat.

You KNEW I'd know THAT number, didn't you buddy! :)

It is the next Inauguration day. It is a certainty that President #45 is sworn in on that date. I still have faith in America!

Fixed it for ya, pal ! :thumbsup:

Here´s a recently taken picture where you can see me with my blond colored hair.Unfortunately, I´m not very photogeny!

post-93-13892963114735_thumb.jpg

Here´s a recently taken picture where you can see me with my blond colored hair.Unfortunately' date=' I´m not very photogeny![/quote']You look great!!

Here´s a recently taken picture where you can see me with my blond colored hair.Unfortunately' date=' I´m not very photogeny![/quote']You ARE photogenic!Thank you for posting!:clap:

Thanks' date=' 2morgen and Cooper, you´re too kind![/quote'].....and your attractive! :cheers: