Member photos

little miss dangerous

It looks like you have the oval lens shape. I did take a look at those at a mall SH location. I had my vintage Clubmasters in hand' date=' and could compare side by side. The vintage pair that I have has a much larger size lens. I think that bigger size was the fashion trend at that time - around '89 to '91. Now that trend is back again - everything "old" is "new again".[/quote']Ad from the 80's...

post-620-13892963083603_thumb.jpg

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Maynard, these topics are proving once again, that the members here LOVE their RAY BANS!I ONLY wear ray bans.

Maynard' date=' these topics are proving once again, that the members here LOVE their RAY BANS!I ONLY wear ray bans.[/quote']Very true Coop! Excellent looks and quality that are always in style. Anyone remember Cat's? My wife had a pair in the 80's.

post-620-13892963083769_thumb.jpg

Guess we need a Ray-ban section...:clap:Here are some more. I remember everyone wore them with the various styles of head straps

post-620-13892963083875_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, I had a pair of these in amber and green lenses. Don't remember what they called them then...had solid one piece polycarb lense..were great when I drove a truck

post-620-13892963083979_thumb.jpg

This is now the RAYBAN thread.Speaking of RAY BANS, I have my father's pair that is an older pair that is a wayfarer style, but it doesn't have the flair on the temples that modern wayfarers have. I should post a photo to illustrate.

Please do! The lady at Sunglass Hut said that a lot of the people buying Clubmasters bought Wayfarers when they were younger.

Please do! The lady at Sunglass Hut said that a lot of the people buying Clubmasters bought Wayfarers when they were younger.

I checked today, and it's at my mother's house. :cry:I'll post a picture when either I visit her, or have her send it to me. :cheers:

Looking good Maria :clap:. Now, go get some Ray Bans (although I know the style you have on is the height of fashion now).

Looking good Maria :clap:. Now' date=' go get some Ray Bans (although I know the style you have on is the height of fashion now).[/quote']Thanks Richie!!!!:):happy: The Ray Bans will have to wait though....as I tapped myself out with the hairdo.;)

Beautiful haircut Maria' date=' you look good! The colour is also nice, red is a timeless classic, good choice! :clap:[/quote']Grazie Pandina!!!!:) I was (as I sat in the chair) still uncertain as to go with the Red, or just re-do my Blonde highlights.:rolleyes: But decided to take a chance with the Red.;)

But decided to take a chance ...

"Embrace the unknown..." as Crockett always said.Wait, what? Was that Crockett ... maybe it was some other guy :confused: ?

"Embrace the unknown..." as Crockett always said.Wait' date=' what? Was that Crockett ... maybe it was some other guy :confused: ?[/quote']Did Crockett say that Richie?:confused: It has been soooo long since I have seen a Miami Vice episode:rolleyes:, that I can't even possibly come close to telling you when was the last time I saw Miami Vice. Guess this Red-Head is due for a MV Marathon.P.S.:BTW, I have been a member on this forum for about 7 months now....and I still don't have a clue as to how to quote certain parts of conversations like you just did, or change the font sizes, or change the colors of the fonts, etc., etc., etc:rolleyes:. But, I can upload pictures up the ying yang as you have probably noticed.:):D;)

Okay Guys & Gals!!!!....I'm just having way too much fun here as a Red-Head!!!!:DHere are some pics I took with my Webcam!!!!;)

WOW!!Wonderful photos! You look smashing! The color and cut look just great on you!Right now, YOUR a "Testarossa" (redhead).The shades, lovely outfit, and beautiful grin....you must be so happy looking in a mirror.MARIA, you look beautiful! :clap::clap::thumbsup:

Okay Guys & Gals!!!!....I'm just having way too much fun here as a Red-Head!!!!:DHere are some pics I took with my Webcam!!!!;)

Muy Caliente Senoirita:o