Member photos

little miss dangerous

Put transistion lenses in my Clubmasters...my daughter said I look like a serial killer...:D

Serial killer? :eek: No Maynard, I disagree with your daughter, you look good in that pic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:(but if you want to play a serial killer, it's fine with me, I won't be scared because I'll call Criminal Minds' Agent Derek Morgan!!! ;):happy:)

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Serial killer? :eek: No Maynard' date=' I disagree with your daughter, you look good in that pic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:(but if you want to play a serial killer, it's fine with me, I won't be scared because I'll call Criminal Minds' Agent Derek Morgan!!! ;):happy:)[/quote']Much appreciated! I like "Criminal Minds." I think it is the closest TV show to "Manhunter 1986." Wish they would do another "Manhunter"... same people, but different plot like they did with the "Fugitive" with Tommy Lee Jones and its sequal.:tasse_prost:

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes....I promised more pics as soon as I could get them.@Frey....Do I still look like what's her name?:confused::);)

Nah, you look sexier. ;):happy::)

• Administrators
Okay Vicers & Vicerettes....I promised more pics as soon as I could get them.Now' date=' I haven't changed my hairstyle yet, but once I do, there will be more pics to come.;)Now the 1st pic is my current avatar. And the last pic could have come out better from a distance.Who'll be next to post their pics?:confused::)@Frey....Do I still look like what's her name?:confused::);)[/quote']Looking good Maria!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very pretty Maria!!:happy:

Thanks MiamiJim!!!!:happy:....Think I could take the place of Fiona in the pic where you are with her?:confused:

Looking good Maria!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OOPPSS, I sincerely APOLOGIZE TIMM for not having seen this reply.:o Thank You!!!!:);) I appreciate it!!!!:happy:

Put transistion lenses in my Clubmasters...my daughter said I look like a serial killer...:D

Cool - a fellow fan of the Ray Ban Clubmaster :thumbsup:.Your frames - (both the metal and plastic parts) look different than mine (pg 33 here). Are these a new purchase? Probably why they look different, as mine are vintage, and are 20 yrs old. I have seen the pictures on this site of DJ wearing his Clubmasters off the set (around '89 to '90), since he never wore them in a Vice episode. I had a pair of all plastic Wayfarers back in the day, but gave them away. And I do think your daughter is wrong about the serial killer comment. It's called style - and you got it, my friend.

Cool - a fellow fan of the Ray Ban Clubmaster :thumbsup:.Your frames - (both the metal and plastic parts) look different than mine (pg 33 here). Are these a new purchase? Probably why they look different' date=' as mine are vintage, and are 20 yrs old. I have seen the pictures on this site of DJ wearing his Clubmasters off the set (around '89 to '90), since he never wore them in a Vice episode. I had a pair of all plastic Wayfarers back in the day, but gave them away. And I do think your daughter is wrong about the serial killer comment. It's called style - and you got it, my friend.[/quote']Mine are the 52mm, they are still available in 55mm which most were in the 80's. Recently bought mine at Sunglass Hut. I don't know if there is any other difference. I read somewhere that fashion is fleeting, but style is forever. The Clubmasters were styled after the Shuron (they have a website) "Brow ridge" prescription eyeglass frames of the 50's and 60's....appreciate the compliments...

post-620-13892963083123_thumb.jpg

Got the linen blazer out for Easter...and she (middle) makes fun of my glasses. I told her that her's were straight from the 80's:D

post-620-13892963083289_thumb.jpg

Maria,Your beautiful on the outside, and inside!Mr. Calderone, dude, your look'in awsome man!Maynard, You have classic good looks!I'd love to meet you all!!! :cheers:

Mine are the 52mm' date=' they are still available in 55mm which most were in the 80's. Recently bought mine at Sunglass Hut. I don't know if there is any other difference [/quote']It looks like you have the oval lens shape. I did take a look at those at a mall SH location. I had my vintage Clubmasters in hand, and could compare side by side. The vintage pair that I have has a much larger size lens. I think that bigger size was the fashion trend at that time - around '89 to '91. Now that trend is back again - everything "old" is "new again".

The 55mm from the 80's do look rounder. While I was waiting to have my lenses put in, I noticed some prescription frames right out of the 70's...large tortoise frame plastic.:)...Randy Jackson (American Idol) probably helped this trend along.