New Vice commercial

sunnyburnett

But... I thought it already exists...but I'm not a computer wizard' date=' I maybe not understanding what I am talking about...:rolleyes:?(:rolleyes:[/quote'] I have no idea how to do it. I was told you need special software or something. ?( I dunno.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Calderon

• COOPER&BURNETT

• menno112

• Bren 10

a new movie with them' date='and i mean all of them,,the whole cast,just one movie,would be like an or.gas.m [/quote']I'd be willing to dress up like all of them, and make my own MIAMI VICE movie if it would bring the above quoted disired results for you. ;)

How cool is that???That's EXACTLY the Sonny Crockett we love!It's not just the vice outfit he's wearing, it's all about the light in his eyes, his expression, his unique way to look away from the camera.A little ot comment: that Lebron at 1:03, look at how he's standing in the background, with his hands in the pockets... totally handsome!!! :happy:

I'd be willing to dress up like all of them' date=' and make my own MIAMI VICE movie if it would bring the above quoted disired results for you. ;)[/quote'] just your presence is enough to get an or.gas. m ;).ok dressings ans the movie,and action would be a nice bonus

"I'd be willing to dress up like all of them, and make my own MIAMI VICE movie if it would bring the above quoted disired results for you." Quote - C&BHey Coop, I can't wait to see you dressed as Gina.....even without a head! :D

"I'd be willing to dress up like all of them' date=' and make my own MIAMI VICE movie if it would bring the above quoted disired results for you." Quote - C&BHey Coop, I can't wait to see you dressed as Gina.....even without a head! :D[/quote']:D:D:D:clap:

Don't care much about Lebron James' date=' but Don looks great in his Sonny Crockett persona.[/quote']:thumbsup: My thoughts exactly! This video - well, just its Miami Vice segment - has made my day! :):dance2:

Don't care much about Lebron James' date=' but Don looks great in his Sonny Crockett persona.[/quote'] I also agree. DJ looked great as Sonny again.:thumbsup:

How cool is that???That's EXACTLY the Sonny Crockett we love!It's not just the vice outfit he's wearing' date=' it's all about the light in his eyes, his expression, his unique way to look away from the camera.[/quote']That is what I'm thinking too! I can't believe what I saw! He looks sooooo great! This is a perfect day! :happy::happy:And I hope once more that we could see a new film someday!!!

Fantastic! :D I'd say this is THE vice highpoint for all of 2010...maybe even longer. I'm sure getting this was no easy task for Nike to pull this off. First you need the rights from Universal Studios. Then getting DJ to get back into character for the role. Here's a Yahoo blog on this. http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/don-johnson-is-suddenly-all-over-your-television--1675

POOOOOOOOTA QUE PAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEU!!!!!!! TOO DAMN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, CARALHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well...good to see Don is dealing with Vice more naturally....well....to be honest, Don needs to be "understood" today with people remembering his famous role. Who cares? THIS IS ****ING GREAT!!!!! AND WE DESERVE IT!!!!!!Heck! What do you prefer? few seconds with the original and older Sonny Crockett or a whole movie with the Colin Farrel imitating a door?My Gooooood! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! THIS IS THE MV FACT OF THE DECADE!!!!THANK YOU DON! NOW, LETS DO THAT TV SHOW REUNION, PAL! :)

"Heck! What do you prefer? few seconds with the original and older Sonny Crockett or a whole movie with the Colin Farrel imitating a door?" - Quote Mr. Calderon_________________________________________________________Leave it to you Mr. C to make me laugh my a_ _ off! Very true, though. :DThanks for the new link, Kristina.....You tube blocked it already! :thumbsdown:I sent it to PMT's manager with these posts, to let him see we all want a reunion movie. I'll send the new link along.

What prevents you from finding it? ?(

If the picture was pulled off of a moving video' date=' I can't copy, or get a photo or "screen capture" from it, but if it's a [u']non moving picture, I can copy it.Just can't do it with moving DVD's or video.DON JOHNSON LOOKED FANTASTIC AS JAMES SONNY CROCKETT!!! I NEVER thought I'd ever see him as Sonny ever again! DON is AWESOME! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If the MIAMI VICE segment of the video doesn't make you psyched up for MIAMI VICE, I don't know what will!This is a great time for MIAMI VICE FANS! :clap:I'm so happy! I saw it in a local burger joint today on a tv there on JIM ROME'S TV show, "ROME IS BURNING!"There I was, in faded jeans, a blue t-shirt, and a grey Armani blazer eating a burger, watching DON JOHNSON as Sonny Crockett in 2010! MIAMI VICE RULES!