• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Calderon

• COOPER&BURNETT

• menno112

• Bren 10

Id bet tha majority of stars facebook/myspace/twitter type pages are not actually posted on by the people in question' date=' likely their publicists/agents etc[/quote'] I'm convinced it's him and I'm his Friend there too!:cool:

I'm convinced it's him and I'm his Friend there too!:cool:

He added me also. But i am not 100% convinced. However, his sister, carolyn Johnson is a friend of his also. And I think another friend. There are also pictures of him at a family reunion, but they are links from another page, called the Robert w Johnson family reunion or something like that. So thats not exactly evidence.Also he once posted: Maybe I should delete this account, because there are so many people impersonating me. These kind of texts make me always a bit suspicious to be honest.Anyways, I send a message to carolyn, asking her if the account of Donnie Wayne is the real deal or not. So far I have not had an answer, and probably will never get one. The fact that he added me, without a problem and has ´only´ 300 friends (EJO has close to 5000) also makes me suspicious.anyways, those are my 2 cents. I am curious why you think its really him. A few private pictures is not the only thing that is convincing to me.

Don has some people from the cast as friend at Facebook?

hey pal! No, as far as I could tell not. I added Olivia also, she has 1890 friends and is probabl the real deal. Also since she is not famous anylonger, except for us vice groupies. coming to think of it, there were no famous friends with DJ, only strangers and family members. there is this guy Jerry, who is sending pointless messages every other week or so, and claims he has worked with DJ during Nash Bridges. But he sounds more like a nutter than a serious colleague.Btw, DJ never responds to any scraps that people leave him, the only thing he apparently does is add pictures and videos of himself and his kids.

Wasnt her who were doing a soap opera? From what i heard she was replacing someone else on the show....DJ back to MV...this is awesome...

hey pal! No' date=' as far as I could tell not. I added Olivia also, she has 1890 friends and is probabl the real deal. Also since she is not famous anylonger, except for us vice groupies. coming to think of it, there were no famous friends with DJ, only strangers and family members. there is this guy Jerry, who is sending pointless messages every other week or so, and claims he has worked with DJ during Nash Bridges. But he sounds more like a nutter than a serious colleague.Btw, DJ never responds to any scraps that people leave him, the only thing he apparently does is add pictures and videos of himself and his kids.[/quote']I know Saundra, Olivia are the real deal. They post often about stuff they do. They don't reply often directly since they have thousands of people. Saundra is the most personal one.Ejo he uses Facebook as a way to connect with fans and send messages for causes.Don... I am not sure... It looks real but I am a little suspicious. he friended Saundra at least. I want to believe but hard to say for sure. If Saundra friended you, search for Sara Rogers. She has tons of personal vice pictures in her album.Facebook is cool. I am glad some of you are enjoying it.J.

LEBRON JAMES "MIAMI VICE" style poster given out at the first game of the season.Eingefügtes Bild

Thats what i would name "Cooper&radar". Always detecting the new Vice items

I dont live in the US, so I dont see the commercial popping by. But the feedback from the media is amazing. DJ = Crockett, whether he likes it or not. Nash Bridges was fun, Harley davidson a cool movie and surely he made other good work where he didnt always get the right praise for it. But Crockett´s persona fits him like a tailored suit. Come on guys, somehow we must bring the band together for a last Vice run. now or never.

Crockett´s persona fits him like a tailored suit. (...)Come on guys' date=' somehow we must bring the band together for a last Vice run. now or never.[/quote']:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Let's make Vice while the sun shines!!!:p:p

I wonder how long it took Nike to get the rights to the Miami Vice name and logo from Universal, as well as the actor.Notice how carefully Nike was in shooting the night scene. The wierd green reflected off the road way. Just like that color and a pinkish color were used in the show early on for road reflection. I can't tell if they wet the road though.

Takes a while to get to the DON JOHNSON as SONNY CROCKETT part....but it WAS worth it!I wonder how they got him to do it? I still can't believe he put on the blue shirt (v neck!) and white blazer. It's SONNY FREAKING CROCKETT!!!!!AWESOME!!!!

me too, Coop:) He really did that bit for the commercial SO COOL:clap:

Guest MetroVice

Wow!That was rather unexpected to see DJ doing that bit as Crockett! He's one of those people you NEVER see getting near that stuff. And yes, it would be awesome to see the vice crew together again for one last foray or even a pilot. Naturally all us vice folks would be partial to that which we love so much, but I know we'd all love to see this happen nonetheless. Hell, they did it with CHiP's some time ago. I just wish they'd assemble the ol' crew together again and at least humor us MV fans. I wouldn't doubt for a second they'd be surprised how much support there could be for something like this.Regardless, it was awesome seeing DJ in his vice getup again after sooo many years later. Although it was merely a couple seconds on screen, it was totally awesome to see Sonny Crockett portrayed by the real-deal.I love this site and all it stands for :clap:

Earlier in this thread there was a lot of discussion about whether the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/donniewjohnson is really written by Don Johnson. Here is the message I sent and his response:"Mr. Johnson, Please pardon the question. I am a huge fan but my friends and I not sure this facebook page is really the work of Don Johnson. As you know, there are many pages written by people falsely claiming to be celebrities. Your family photos are great but could have come from another site. I don't know how you could verify your site, maybe have Sandra Santiago, whose site is genuine, post a verification. Please consider this. Many of your fans want to believe. Many thanks for reading this.Jim Donnie Wayne Johnson November 2 at 2:10am ReportYes this is the real me."Convinced?