• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

• Administrators

QUOTE: "Shut it down!... Shut it down forever!"

Another hint. The star's TV show takes place at 11 o'clock but most of the movie occurs at midnight.

• Administrators

QUOTE: "Shut it down!... Shut it down forever!"

This is a tough one I know. The movie is "Dark City"The star I mentioned is Rufus Sewel who stars in "11th Hour"In "Dark City" everything changes every night at midnight.

This is a tough one I know. The movie is "Dark City"The star I mentioned is Rufus Sewel who stars in "11th Hour"In "Dark City" everything changes every night at midnight.

Crap, of course! Good movie.

You got it' date=' amigo. I'm watching it right now on Blu-ray.[/quote']I just saw Point Break Monday on video, it's awesome! By the way, know this line anybody?: "They messed with the wrong dictator!" (hint, it's a comedy)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Not sure where we are on the last one but,"His real name is Mosley."Name the movie please.

• Administrators

one of the best lines in "midnight run"

...and, after that, "I'M MOSLEY!":clap:

• Administrators

That is a great movie and Dennis Ferina plays a classic mobster in it.To think he was a cop in that town once. :)

"The white man ain't left me nothing out here but the underworld and that is where I dance, where do you dance?"

By the way' date=' know this line anybody?: "They messed with the wrong dictator!" (hint, it's a comedy)[/quote']Just want to close this one up, it was from Hot Shots! Part Deux.

• Administrators

Ooops, sorry buddy, I didn't know this was still active. :eek:

"The white man ain't left me nothing out here but the underworld and that is where I dance' date=' where do you dance?"[/quote']Bluehill Avenue?