Movie Quotes?

timm525

• Administrators
I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her enough' date=' or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention[/quote']Just bumping this one up, I have no idea though.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

"Where the hell does it say that you've got a right to kick down doors' date=' torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is that man had rights."[/quote']Harry Callahan: Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!

Just bumping this one up' date=' I have no idea though.[/quote']Has to be a holiday, my son came to visit. I'm reading here and he jumps up from the couch! He knew it, he says Jim Carey's movie. He loves comedy, Dumb & Dumber. LOL Oh yes, off the subject a bit. He said he's glad this site is here for me so I can stop grumbling about past troubles and I can enjoy MV again. LOLOL Kids...He liked watching it with me but that's it!!

"Good. Then... go on home, break out the books and study your little ass off. That's the best way to maintain a "B" average. Dont't study it all off."

"God bless you."These were the last words spoken in a film by what actor?
No' date=' not Wayne Newton.Correction:These were the last words [i']ever spoken in a film by what actor?Hint: mesothelioma.

Does anybody know these lines?"Where is it you think we've met?" "At your house don't you remember?"No' date='no I don't,are you sure?" "Of couse,as a matter of fact I'm there right now!"[/quote']My favorite spookiest quote ever!

What film this line come from?:

"Now what are you doing?"

"Just being disarming, darling."

Edited by agent 47
Space bar, does what ever a space bar can.

• Administrators
What film this line come from?:"Now what are you doing?" "Just being disarming' date='darling."[/quote']That is James Bond to Miss Solitaire in "Live and Let Die"After he chucks the guy with the prosthetic arm out the train window and then chucks the arm out the window too.

"Good. Then... go on home' date=' break out the books and study your little ass off. That's the best way to maintain a "B" average. Dont't study it all off."[/quote']This one is Clint Eastwood in "The Eiger Sanction".