Movie Quotes?

timm525

I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her enough, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

Does anybody know these lines?:

"Where is it you think we've met?"

"At your house don't you remember?"

"No,no I don't,are you sure?"

"Of course,as a matter of fact I'm there right now!"

Edited by agent 47
Now this scene can be read properly.

OK mine must be too hard. Nobody has guessed it yet?????????????????????I told you the hint was that the star drove a black Ferrari GTB-4 Convertible..........................................................?Once again the catch line..."If you die...I'll kill you"Name the movie.

OK It's been weeks now so no one has got it................It was "A Star is Born" with Barbara Streisand and Kris Kristofferson. Kris drove a black Ferrari GTB-4 identical to Sonny Crockett.Unfortunately he crashed it at the end of the movie.................what a waste of a good car!

• Administrators
I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her enough' date=' or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention[/quote']I'm outta this one. No idea.

• Administrators
Does anybody know these lines?"Where is it you think we've met?" "At your house don't you remember?"No' date='no I don't,are you sure?" "Of couse,as a matter of fact I'm there right now!"[/quote']I'm outta this one. No idea.

I'm outta this one. No idea.

a clue for the 'wasn't really paying attention' quote, it was said by two wannabe worm farm owners in a jacuzzi

Does anybody know these lines?"Where is it you think we've met?" "At your house don't you remember?"No' date='no I don't,are you sure?" "Of couse,as a matter of fact I'm there right now!"[/quote']Lost Highway, dialog between Bill Pullman and a freaky looking Robert Blake.

Got a new line: "If you don't see value here today,you're not up here shopping,you're up here shoplifting." Identify this film, don't hesitate to ask for hints by posting in this section.

Edited by agent 47
Space bar is your friend.

Got a new line:"If you don't see value here today' date='you're not up here shopping,you're up here shoplifting."Identify this film,don't hesitate to ask for hints by posting in this section.[/quote']"Mallrats"? Just a guess.

Got a new line:"If you don't see value here today' date='you're not up here shopping,you're up here shoplifting."Identify this film,don't hesitate to ask for hints by posting in this section.[/quote']Got it.From"Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels"

• Administrators
"So tell me my man' date=' are you nervous in the service?"[/quote']Ruby Rhod in "The Fifth Element"

• Administrators

"Where the hell does it say that you've got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is that man had rights."

Nobody's gotten the 'Wasn't really paying attention' quote yet. Another clue, it was on the subject of a certain Freda Felcher