Movie Quotes?

timm525

• Administrators

How about this one: "You shoot me a dream and you'd better wake up and aplogize!"

Robert DeNero in "Goodfellas"?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

Nope, here is a hint: It was said by actor Harvey Keitel, the film was released in theaters in 1992, was the director's debut(he worked in a rental store before doing this film) and also stars Steve Buscemi, Michael Madsen, Eddie Bunker, Lawrence Tierney and Chris Penn. Also the director has a role in this film.

Well that's pretty much spelled it out. Reservior DogsDon King has a very similar line in S3's Down For The Count "IF he dreams of doing something to me he better wake up and apologize"

Well that's pretty much spelled it out. Reservior DogsDon King has a very similar line in S3's Down For The Count "IF he dreams of doing something to me he better wake up and apologize"

Correct!

Oh I'm dead! I'm so dead they're gonna have to bury me twice!

A clue for this one, it's from a teen comedy

• Administrators

I've been scanning my brain on this one buddy, but I'm coming up dry. Sorry.

• Administrators

Sorry buddy, but I think this one is a bust. Three clues and four days and no hits... :cry:"My people are loyal. They are loyal to me."Name the character and movie please.

Oh I'm dead! I'm so dead they're gonna have to bury me twice!

No-one's gotten this one. It was said by Corey Haim in License To Drive

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry buddy' date=' but I think this one is a bust. Three clues and four days and no hits... :cry:"My people are loyal. They are loyal to me."Name the character and movie please.[/quote']Was it said by Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now?

heres one:"so when you're playing you feel like a preserved moose onstage?"

Is that from Spinal Tap? it sounds like it. although i haven't seen that movie in a while

yep, you got it. you almost don't even have to see the movie to know a quote like that is from spinal tap. another favoite is "you can't dust for vomit". lol!!

So many great lines. "On what day did God create Spinal Tap and couldn't he have rested on that day too? , Shark Sandwich - Sh!t Sandwich"

• Administrators

"My people are loyal. They are loyal to me."Name the character and movie please.

Was it said by Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now?

Not the one I'm thinking about.Mel Gibson Movie