Movie Quotes?

timm525

• Administrators

No Lethal Weapon.General McAllister to Mr. Mendez at the drug meet before he BBQs Mr. Joshua's arm.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

• Administrators
"Well' date=' Tiffany, you seem to be showing more cheek than usual."- what film was this said in?[/quote']I think we might need a hint or two on this one.

• Administrators

" Farwell and adu to you fair Spanish ladies, farwell and adu you ladies of Spain, for we’ve received orders for to sail back to Boston, and so never more shall we see you again. "What famous movie was this song sung in by one of the stars of the movie more than once?

I think we might need a hint or two on this one.

It was said by the villian to the main female lead of the film, it was made in the early seventies and the film is listed in a recent film fanatic poll I started.

♪ Farwell and adu to you fair Spanish ladies' date=' farwell and adu you ladies of Spain, for we’ve received orders for to sail back to Boston, and so never more shall we see you again. "What famous movie was this song sung in by one of the stars of the movie more than once?

That would be Quint in "Jaws".

It was said by the villian to the main female lead of the film' date=' it was made in the early seventies and the film is listed in a recent film fanatic poll I started.[/quote']Think this was Blofeld to Tiffany Case in "Diamonds are Forever".

jackie gleason in smokey and the bandit

Yup...:clap:"yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, it's all in what you do in the moment"...Movie please...

OK, after seven days, I'll give it up.. Movie has Kevin Spacey and is played on Stars quite a bit right now, takes place between Boston and Vegas....21

OK' date=' after seven days, I'll give it up.. Movie has Kevin Spacey and is played on Stars quite a bit right now, takes place between Boston and Vegas....21[/quote']Se7en

i like the "we'll all go back to the house, we'll all get the G-D keys" bit :) andrew mccarthy's character is really funny in that one. the second one (as with so many sequals) is a little overdone.