Movie Quotes?

timm525

• Administrators
"When I was 19' date=' I did a guy in Laos from a thousand yards out. It was a rifle shot in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at."Name it![/quote']
Martin Riggs to Roger in the original "Lethal Weapon"
Correct.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

Another:Say, did you hear about the person of Polish persuasian who walked into a bar with a big ol' pile of sh!t in his hands and says 'Look what I almost stepped in'

Bing! First shot right outta the box!http://a7.vox.com/6a00c2251e13128e1d00e398ac38ff0002-320piIt was Glenn ("Say, that reminds me...")

anyone recognize this:"Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother."

• Administrators

After you've seen the narrated version enough times it automatically pops into your head when watching the unnarrated version. I personally prefer unnarrated letting the amazing scenes and music tell the story!

• Administrators

"Tell Victor that Ramon - -the fella he met about a week ago? - -tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man."Name it!

"Tell Victor that Ramon - -the fella he met about a week ago? - -tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today' date=' and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man."Name it![/quote']Eddie Murphy (Axel Foley) to maitre d in Beverly Hills Cop, one of my favorites from that era.

• Administrators

"You want an itemized account? You took out two front doors, one front window, 12 feet of counter. Plus damages to the stock, plus one city vehicle totaled. Not to mention three hostages in the hospital, all of whom will probably sue the city."Name it!

"You want an itemized account? You took out two front doors' date=' one front window, 12 feet of counter. Plus damages to the stock, plus one city vehicle totaled. Not to mention three hostages in the hospital, all of whom will probably sue the city."Name it![/quote']Not sure but a guess is "Red Heat" ?

• Administrators
"You want an itemized account? You took out two front doors' date=' one front window, 12 feet of counter. Plus damages to the stock, plus one city vehicle totaled. Not to mention three hostages in the hospital, all of whom will probably sue the city."Name it![/quote']Not sure but a guess is "Red Heat" ?No, but it is an older cop movie, 1976.

Not sure but a guess is "Red Heat" ?No' date=' but it is an older cop movie, 1976.[/quote']Good hint, how could I forget Dirty Harry in "The Enforcer" as Capt McKay is lecturing him. Another good line from that movie:McKay: I'm transferring you to Personnel. Callahan: Personnel? That's for xxxholes! McKay: I was in Personnel for ten years. Callahan: Right....

Try this one"Forget this man, we ain't brothers, we ain't partners, and we ain't friends and if Ganz gets away with my money you're gonna be sorry you ever met me! " Response- "I'm already sorry".

• Administrators

"Oh say can you see / By the dawn's early light / What so proudly we hail / In the twilight's last gleaming? / Whose bright stripes and broad stars / In the perilous night / For the ramparts we watched / uh, da-da-da-da-da-daaaa. / And the rocket's red glare / Lots of bombs in the air / Gave proof to the night / That we still had our flag. / Oh say does that flag banner wave / Over a-a-all that's free / And the home of the land / And the land of the - FREE! "Name it!

"Oh say can you see / By the dawn's early light / What so proudly we hail / In the twilight's last gleaming? / Whose bright stripes and broad stars / In the perilous night / For the ramparts we watched / uh' date=' da-da-da-da-da-daaaa. / And the rocket's red glare / Lots of bombs in the air / Gave proof to the night / That we still had our flag. / Oh say does that flag banner wave / Over a-a-all that's free / And the home of the land / And the land of the - FREE! "Name it![/quote']A guess, "Stripes" ?

• Administrators

No but it was one that was just as funny and goofy!Comedy. Think baseball at the end.

• Administrators
"Oh say can you see / By the dawn's early light / What so proudly we hail / In the twilight's last gleaming? / Whose bright stripes and broad stars / In the perilous night / For the ramparts we watched / uh' date=' da-da-da-da-da-daaaa. / And the rocket's red glare / Lots of bombs in the air / Gave proof to the night / That we still had our flag. / Oh say does that flag banner wave / Over a-a-all that's free / And the home of the land / And the land of the - FREE! "Name it![/quote']
It's from Naked Gun
Correct!