Movie Quotes?

timm525

And I bet no one can get this one...."I'm going crazy. I'm standing here solidly on my own two hands and going crazy.No one has tried to answer this one yet!! Any takers?:thumbsup:cbreze

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

• Administrators

Can't remember his name but he is one of the air controllers on "Airplane"Followed by:the wrong week to stop drinking.the wrong week to stop smoking.the wrong week to stop taking amphetamines.:thumbsup:

No one figured out my post #77 yet?"Ok I have one..............."If you die...I'll kill you!"Name the movie for one hundred lucky points."I'll give you a hint. One of the stars drove a black Ferarri 365 GTB/4 convertible in the movie.I'll offer a hundred and fifty points and fifty five cents in Canadian Tire coupons for the correct answer :)
Sorry nofretz...its not Cannonball Run' date=' although that was a cool movie too!Any takers yet???

• Administrators

" All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps! "

• Administrators
" All right' date=' sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps! "[/quote']Sgt. Apone in "Aliens"

• Administrators

QUOTE: "I don't like your jerkoff name, I don't like your jerkoff face, I don't like your jerkoff behavior and I don't like you...jerkoff"

What film did this line come from:" Everyday above ground is a good day."?

Edited by agent 47
You must punctuate and capitalize when you quote Scarface.

• Administrators

"Where the hell does it say that you've got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is that man had rights."