MY HAREM

COOPER&BURNETT

Okay Cooper....A Promise Made Is A Promise Kept!!!!;) These pics are not as good as I had hoped they'd be, but I hope they pass your HAREM qualities!!!!:)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay Cooper....A Promise Made Is A Promise Kept!!!!;) These pics are not as good as I had hoped they'd be' date=' but I hope they pass your HAREM qualities!!!!:):D[/quote']CONGRATS, YOU PASS!Thanks for posting, and joining the Harem.You look fantastic!

CONGRATS' date=' YOU PASS!Thanks for posting, and joining the Harem.You look fantastic![/quote']Thanks Coop!!!! I really appreciate it very much.:happy: I was fearful that I would not pass.:):rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks... I have another one with just Crockett on it... that's for next time - my poor camera can only cope with so much of me! :sick:

WARNING!!!Eingefügtes Bild

OMG!YOU LOOK AWESOME MORGANA!! :clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:The shirt is great,...I love it!!THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for joining!I look forward to perhaps more photos you said you might post.Any way to post them not as thumbnails, so I can put your photo on page one with all the other lovely ladies? Thank you for honoring me.You look great my friend!

havent been here lately.looks like coop is still building up his harem:)

Where is YOUR vice style picture?I'd like you to join too.

I´m not sure whether this picture counts or not. I´m not wearing a Vice T - shirt because I don´t own one.:cry:

post-93-13892963125078_thumb.jpg

I´m not sure whether this picture counts or not. I´m not wearing a Vice T - shirt because I don´t own one.:cry:

its cool ,even you dont have a vice shirt.i dont have one too ;)

Well, you are certainly welcome here, however, I usually ask for somthing "VICE LIKE", like a blazer over a t-shirt or a pastel shirt or some shades, somthing like that.Also, a larger picture than a thumbnail really helps so I can post it on page one!

I have to go picture hunting. brb:D

......or have an original photo taken JUST for this thread. I'd love to have you join, you've been missing from this thread for such a long time!

• 4 weeks later...
Well' date=' you are certainly welcome here, however, I usually ask for somthing "VICE LIKE", like a blazer over a t-shirt or a pastel shirt or some shades, somthing like that.Also, a larger picture than a thumbnail really helps so I can post it on page one![/quote']Christine, can you post a larger picture?

I need to find our pictures with MV tshirts :)

DJAngel, have you found the photos yet?

man i deleted them by accident...but what is a camera good for :D

:rolleyes: Yeah.......sure.......thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to join by posting you wearing something Miami -Vice- like or not?