MORE DELETED SCENES FROM VICE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I suspect that this is a deleted scene from "LITTLE PRINCE", where CROCKETT & TUBBS get their chance to sit during the stake out, but SWITEK & ZITO, and GINA & TRUDY are the only ones to make the scene.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHow about this one? Where should this shot have appeared?Eingefügtes Bild

Wonderful photos! I wonder why the deleted that scene with Sonny and Rico in the room with the camera? I hate when they have to make a show shorter and cut out some good scenes, or look like they could have been. I wish they had put some deleted scenes for each season in the DVD's. That would have been cool, right? Now the other photo is just to hot to handle for me....:hot:Looks like late season one or early season two......which is it? Thanks once again and can't wait to see more. Sue

Wonderful photos! I wonder why the deleted that scene with Sonny and Rico in the room with the camera? I hate when they have to make a show shorter and cut out some good scenes' date=' or look like they could have been. I wish they had put some deleted scenes for each season in the DVD's. That would have been cool, right? Now the other photo is just to hot to handle for me....:hot:Looks like late season one or early season two......which is it? Thanks once again and can't wait to see more. Sue[/quote']It WOULD have been cool to show deleted scenes on the DVDs. Man, they didn't give it first class treatment did they?

Eingefügtes BildI would have guessed the lounge of the airport maybe?

What airport? Which episode were they wearing these clothes? The scene, and clothes change (there are usually several during an episode) could have been dropped completely.

What airport? Which episode were they wearing these clothes? The scene' date=' and clothes change (there are usually several during an episode) could have been dropped completely.[/quote']My first thought was the beginning of "Milk Run", but I can't remember what they were wearing. Sonny was reading a newspaper, though, and that does look like an airport. Tubbs should be all sweaty, though (remember Sonny's comment about that?).

It WOULD have been cool to show deleted scenes on the DVDs. Man' date=' they didn't give it first class treatment did they?[/quote']No they didn't and I wish they did. I bet somewhere they have some scenes that were deleted...ok, who is in , let's break into that vault and get those scenes! lol......I wish and we could all share them in awe. There are some DVD's for shows that have a few deleted scenes and some movies too......go figure. Sue

The airport at the beginning of "Milk Run?"

This is not from MILK RUN. They were wearing different clothes.My guess is that it's a scene cut out completely. I don't recall this clothing color combination of it's leading men.

• Administrators

Sonny yes but I don't ever remember seeing that shirt and tie on Rico. No matter what ep it's from it's still great stuff Coop! Keep it coming!

it looks to me like they are sitting at one of those places on the river, like on the "no exit" teaser. i don't remember if they wore these clothes in that ep or not, though. i know they didn't in the teaser.

it looks to me like they are sitting at one of those places on the river' date=' like on the "no exit" teaser. i don't remember if they wore these clothes in that ep or not, though. i know they didn't in the teaser.[/quote']They never wore these clothes in the same scene.

This is a great mystery, I love it! Time to put on my Sherlock Holmes hat ...

it looks to me like they are sitting at one of those places on the river like on the "no exit" teaser. i don't remember if they wore these clothes in that ep or not, though. i know they didn't in the teaser.

To me, the color photo looks like it is outdoors. My first instinct was that they were at Big Fish Restaurant and that building in the background was on the north side of the Miami River. So, my instincts and yours sorta coincide. But I don't see any buildings that match up. Let me point out that the No Exit teaser was at South Beach Ocean Drive, not the River. That was my second guess, and it's a definite possibility.My question is this: in which eps did Crockett wear that shirt?

Edited by airtommy

i was hoping to get your input on this on, tommy.i meant "one eyed jack", not "no exit". i get those titles mixed up all the time (along with "one way ticket").

• 1 month later...

Oh! o.k..They never wore that combo in that, or any episode. If they were wearing those clothes at the airport in Tale of the Goat, why did they walk out with different clothes?