MORE DELETED SCENES FROM VICE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm thinking that zooming in is easy' date=' but the distortion will be very hard to read.[/quote']Sure! On the cup Rico is holding I can read KeyB something, maybe it's related to Key Biscayne.

Do you think Don ever got annoyed with PMT always trying to read his paper ;)

PMT keeps asking Don for the help wanted section of the paper, knowing he will need to line something up after season 5.

Eingefügtes BildHere's another shot of the scene above. This is a closeup.Eingefügtes Bild

Anyone wish to zoom in on the cup logo?agent 47 thinks this may have been the bar that the fight took place at the start of ONE EYED JACK. It may be. Anyone catch the bar's name?

I need someone who's clever to zoom in on BOTH of the logos on the cups that they have. Perhaps it will shed some light.

I zoomed it into 400%, it looks like the letters are KSRY or HSRY.

Guest The Talk

At least it does not look like an airport scene to me because of the building that can be seen in the background and the black chain on the far left of the picture next to Sonny's place.

Guest The Talk

I am afraid Tim was right with the distortion. This is the best I could do with my program. Maybe somebody has another idea how to zoom in. :radar:Rico's cupEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild Sonny's CupEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Guest The Talk

First I thought "bingo, agent47 is right about his guess":Is this the restaurant from "One Eyed Jack"?Eingefügtes Bild(This is the view through Sonny's camera lens)Is this the chain??Maybe they painted it black?Eingefügtes Bildsame way they wrapped the poles??Eingefügtes BildBut: :cry::cry:There are no poles on C&B's picutre - those are vertical chains. (Don't think that they made poles out of the chains...)Furthermore the chairbacks are quite different and the "ceiling" is quite light.

Great work everyone. This is still pretty interesting.I love the work that was put into all this. Great effort everyone!

• 3 months later...

As I have this original NBC photoEingefügtes Bildhere is the press info from its backEingefügtes BildIt is sure from season1 and "White Bread" was a working title for "Little Prince" episode. Cooper & Burnett was right from the beginning.And here is a couple of scenes cut out from "Stone's War" I guess. I would really like to know what all that was about!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

For what it's worth, the restaurant in One Eyed Jack was called the Rio. Someone a long time ago figured that out by reading the menu visible in one of the clips.

The Tubbs in a dressing gown scene from "Stone's War" looks like it could be Tubbs's place , maybe ? It looks like a Condo Internal door?Maybe Crockett is asking Tubbs to look after Stone for the night after Crockett is knocked out on his boat and before the , real scene , where he takes Stone to the Ocb.?

Well, now we have a better understanding about this deleted scene from GIVE A LITTLE TAKE A LITTLE.Eingefügtes BildThey talk with NOGGIE!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Great poses from SMUGGLER'S BLUES!!!Eingefügtes BildI think you can buy these photos!Can anyone confirm that?

I'm only afraid they don't deal with private persons, only with organizations.In any case, I'm going to send them a request and ask if I can buy a photo or two (I would definitely buy this one from Smuggler's Blues)

I love the photo from Smuggler's Blues, one of my all time favourites.I'd like to see more of the plane.

It WOULD have been cool to show deleted scenes on the DVDs. Man' date=' they didn't give it first class treatment did they?[/quote']Definitely NOT!Here MV seasons 2 to 5 were released without English subtitles, go figure.On the other hand I own all the 6 seasons of 24 and there are so many deleted scenes that in the end I even get bored at watching all of them! :)

Some of these look like publicity stills, but others are definately deleted scenes. I never thought they had any. I'd really love to know the scene from Stones' War. Must have occured before Crockett takes Stone to the OCB.Tubbs: Crockett i got a lady here! I can't have the Feds crashin' my date!What's the deal with the Iggy Pop scene from Evan? Anyone know more about that?

Some of these look like publicity stills' date=' but others are definately deleted scenes. I never thought they had any. I'd really love to know the scene from Stones' War. Must have occured before Crockett takes Stone to the OCB.Tubbs: Crockett i got a lady here! I can't have the Feds crashin' my date!What's the deal with the Iggy Pop scene from Evan? Anyone know more about that?[/quote']I remember reading somewhere that the scene was scrapped because it was too controversial...not sure if that's correct, or what it was about.