MORE DELETED SCENES FROM VICE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

fair enough. What about "No Exit"' date=' oh but hang on, that's season 1.[/quote']Who says the photo is from season 2?But alas, they never wore that color combo in any episode.Perhaps it was a whole scene that was cut, as they never came back from the next scene in those clothes.The first thread about a photo from a deleted scene (this is the second) We didn't see the scene, BUT we see the blazer hung on his chair, and he's wearing the same pants and shirt as he wore in the deleted scene photo so we know where the scene was placed. It was either before, or after the deleted scene.Do we REALLY know that the deleted scene with them at the airport is in fact, an airport????

Eingefügtes BildAs you can clearly see, the inside pages of the newspaper has the headline, "THE FINAL HOURS OF INDIRA GANDHI".Indira Gandhi was assassinated in 1984, so this photo would be from season one.

• Administrators
Eingefügtes BildAs you can clearly see' date=' the inside pages of the newspaper has the headline, "THE FINAL HOURS OF INDIRA GANDHI".Indira Gandhi was assassinated in 1984, so this photo would be from season one.[/quote']As who can clearly see? I need new contacts man!

Deleted ScenesMaybe these were just PR photos from magazines back then. I've seen several photos in the past that looked as if they belonged in an episode but were just shots to illustrate stories about the show.

The first photo is definately from the opening scene in "Bushido", where Crockett and Tubbs were conducting surveillance. If you check the clothes they wore in that scene, you will see what I mean. Also, if you remember, Crockett was complaining about the heat in the opening scene. Crockett and Tubbs were not wearing their jackets for that very reason.I was thinking from the clothes that the second photo may have been taken from "The Prodigal Son", probably when the actors and crew were genuinely passing time waiting for the flight back from New York to Miami. However after the Ghandi issue, I'm not sure now.According to Camille Sands, the actress who appeared with Iggy Pop in his scene, the scene was cut because the subject matter was deemed too strong for mainstream tv. Camille played a Dominatrix who was whipping somebody at the time. Iggy was her boss.

Guest neworder

Gotta disagree Papa Legba, in both photos, both Tubbs and Crocketts hair styles resemble the season 1 look rather than season 2 look, both have longer hair in season 2.Plus why would crockett be reading the newspaper in a pitch black room whilst doing surveillance in Bushido, the room was dark, would be a strain to read the newspaper in the dark...having said that a strain in the right place never hurt anybody, aslong as its just a strain.....lolSJB

The second photo I'm vague on, but I'd put money on the first one being from Bushido. The same thought occured to me about daylight which appears to be coming out of the window. However they could have been setting up the shot in the early evening and waiting for it to go dark. This could have been why there were passing time by reading the newspaper in the first place. But the clothes and hair are identical to how they were from that scene. If you rewatch the scene you'll see what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I posted this in the "Behind the scenes" thread - but according COOP this might be a deleted scene. Anyway, I love this shot and I think it's worth to appear in two threads at the same time. ;)Eingefügtes Bild

Guest The Talk
Eingefügtes BildThis is the screenshot from the glossary. The wall and windows are different and there are no curtains at the window.Tubbs his weaing a long-sleeved shirt and a tie.I'd say even the observation equipment looks different. (it's too dark in this shot to say exactly)My conclusion: IF this scene is from bushido it must have been taken in another room and Tubbs changed clothes before the film shooting started.

I´m really sure that this is a scene from Bushido. Rico and Sonny were observing the toilets where Thompson wanted to do the business with Herera.

Eingefügtes BildThis is the screenshot from the glossary. The wall and windows are different and there are no curtains at the window.Tubbs his weaing a long-sleeved shirt and a tie.I'd say even the observation equipment looks different. (it's too dark in this shot to say exactly)My conclusion: IF this scene is from bushido it must have been taken in another room and Tubbs changed clothes before the film shooting started.

Deleted ScenesI don't remember Rico having such a polished look in season 1. Also, his hair was longer and a little wild that first season. And did he wear an earing then? In this picture, he looks a lot more put together and a lot more sure of himself, as if he's found his stride and he's out there to impress everyone with his fashion sense. Interesting how we notice different clues. I love how you found the headline in the paper and traced the date. Kind of shoots my theory out of the water now, doesn't it!

There is no question that this shot is a deleted shot from LITTLE PRINCE. Look at the camera angle of the shot.Look at the unique fabric of the drapes.Look at the window frame.Look at the camera and where exactly it's placed.Look at the folding chairs that Crockett and Tubbs are sitting on.This shot IS from LITTLE PRINCE.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

The first picture with Crockett and Tubbs in the hotel room reading the newspaper appears to be either Little Prince or Hit List.The second one where they are sitting at a table appears to be EP#13:Score.

There is no question that this shot is a deleted shot from LITTLE PRINCE. Look at the camera angle of the shot.Look at the unique fabric of the drapes.Look at the window frame.Look at the camera and where exactly it's placed.Look at the folding chairs that Crockett and Tubbs are sitting on.This shot IS from LITTLE PRINCE.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

It's absolutely not HIT LIST. It's without question, LITTLE PRINCE.

Yep, you're right. The window and the curtains look exactly the same, apart from anything else. In fact, the curtains don't appear to have even been touched between the two scenes.Apologies Morgana!

Guest The Talk

I´m really sure that this is a scene from Bushido. Rico and Sonny were observing the toilets where Thompson wanted to do the business with Herera.

Yes' date=' you can be sure that it is from Bushido. You misunderstood my post. I used this Bushido-screenshot from the glossary[img']http://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/5/medium/1_Bushido.jpg to show (to proof) why I am of the opinion that the following photo doese not come from Bushido:Eingefügtes BildMeanwhile C&B posted another pic which shows that this shot/scene is from "Little Prince".

• 1 month later...

The place they are at looks like the place where they surveilled the loan shark in One-Eyed Jack, could they're have been an alternate scene?

Eingefügtes BildHere's another shot of the scene above. This is a closeup.Eingefügtes Bild

I need someone who's clever to zoom in on BOTH of the logos on the cups that they have. Perhaps it will shed some light.

Your most likely correct, but I'm just curious if it could bring up the wording anyway.