MORE DELETED SCENES FROM VICE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I remember reading somewhere that the scene was scrapped because it was too controversial...not sure if that's correct' date=' or what it was about.[/quote']I think he played a very flamboyant gay man. Perhaps too much gayness for one episode. (not that there's anything wrong with that) :)

• 2 months later...

I think he played a very flamboyant gay man. Perhaps too much gayness for one episode. (not that there's anything wrong with that) :)

It was because the scene took place in a sadio-masochostic fetish sex shop. Camille Sands, who played Doris Gumble in "Mirror Image" was briefly a member on .org. I took some photos of the area where she was sat in "Mirror Image" at the pool bar on 10th and Collins, and posted them on there. She came out of nowhere and started commenting on them! She told me that she was also in that scene with Iggy Pop in "Evan" playing a Dominatrix. Because of the lurid sexual nature of the scene, it was apparantly decided that it was too strong for tv, and was cut. Iggy, I believe played the proprietor of the shop.

This lost scene is very important to me. I wish I could hear what Crockett is saying to NOOGMAN!

Noogie: "said a skip.. jive... what can I say... I can't fit em all inside my oj's..."Crockett: "Noogie... come back baby! come back!"

And here is a couple of scenes cut out from "Stone's War" I guess. I would really like to know what all that was about!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

From the body language it appears like it's one of those situations where Tubbs is being cynical and interrogative towards Stone and Crockett is (to a certain extent) defending Stone. This often happened with Crockett's friends who were into something they shouldn't have been (e.g Stone in "Back in the world" and Robbie in "Buddies"). Crockett's perception was always clouded by his sense of brotherhood with his former Vietnam buddies, whereas Tubbs could be much more objective. In the second photo, Crockett and Tubbs are directly facing each other. This often happened when they had a difference of opinion (for example in "Walk alone" when Crockett tries to talk Tubbs out of going undercover in Bolton, and also when they have a conversation about Valerie in "Too much too late"). Assuming that I'm right then the fact that you can read this from the body language of the actors shows how good their acting actually was.

It was because the scene took place in a sadio-masochostic fetish sex shop. Camille Sands' date=' who played Doris Gumble in "Mirror Image" was briefly a member on .org. I took some photos of the area where she was sat in "Mirror Image" at the pool bar on 10th and Collins, and posted them on there. She came out of nowhere and started commenting on them! She told me that she was also in that scene with Iggy Pop in "Evan" playing a Dominatrix. Because of the lurid sexual nature of the scene, it was apparantly decided that it was too strong for tv, and was cut. Iggy, I believe played the proprietor of the shop.[/quote']This is interesting info.Do you have these photos still?

Unfortunately the pics are stored on my parents Laptop, and I don't get round there often. However if you're willing to venture into enemy territory, then the original conversation (complete with pool photo) can be found here...http://www.miami-vice.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8775&KW=&PID=233462#233462

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDeleted scene with IGGY POP.
So' date=' thatnks to Papa Legba, the actress (CAMILLE SANDS) who was actually in this scene, posted on the "other" site this message about her scene being cut."yes, They cut the scene of Iggy Pop & I. I played a Dominatrix named Velvet.The scene, I have just broke a torture rack on a customer, They thought it was to strong for T.V. & cut it . I was sad because it was a great scene."She owns a biker shop.[url']http://www.cosmichogpen.com/Camille's Shop website!Here she is in MIRROR IMAGE as DORIS GUMBLE. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHere's what the pool looks like now.Photos and direction courtesy of Papa Legba

Coop - in addition, this appears to be an unlabeled, undated photo of Camille Sands from her own website. Maybe she can join us here, and confirm if this is her:Eingefügtes Bild

Can you email' date=' or write her in care of her site Richie? [/quote']I'll do one better. If I'm in Okeechobee, I'll stop by at the weekend location (probably a Flea Market) and ask to say hello to her. If I go, I'll call first to see if she's there. Maybe I'll want some biker gear :hippie:.

I'll do one better. If I'm in Okeechobee' date=' I'll stop by at the weekend location (probably a Flea Market) and ask to say hello to her. If I go, I'll call first to see if she's there. Maybe I'll want some biker gear :hippie:.[/quote']A personal appearance? How sweet is that?!! That would be the bomb!Make sure to drum up enthusiasm about .WS!You could make a major score with this one Richie!!:thumbsup:

Guys, just to let you know, I've managed to make contact with Camille, and asked her if she would be interested in joining our site. She's now become a member, and is listed as Camille2000.

Guys' date=' just to let you know, I've managed to make contact with Camille, and asked her if she would be interested in joining our site. She's now become a member, and is listed as Camille2000.[/quote']That's awesome Papa!I really, really hope she posts on this site. She only posted 3 times on the other site. She could be such a HUGE wealth of knowledge.I hope she retuns, and posts!Great job Papa!As Timm525 said, I posted a nice welcome for her.

• 1 month later...

This lost scene is very important to me. I wish I could hear what Crockett is saying to NOOGMAN!

I just had a lightbulb go off! :baby:Wouldn't the lines from this cut scene which was filmed be in the script??Does anyone have the script to Give a Little, Take a Little?I would think the lines should be in there!What about the IGGY POP scene from Evan?Shouldn't THAT be in the script as well. I know you can buy them online.Does anyone have these scripts to share the deleted dialog??

• 2 years later...

Are you kidding me? airport? This is clearly from the pilot. This is the Turtle Shell Tiki Bar where Leon gets whacked.Eingefügtes Bild

This is absolutely not from the pilot.

Agreed about not beeing from the Pilot; Indira Ghandi was assinated by her two bodygaurds on Oct 31 1984. That places this photo in a narrow time frame, quite a while after the Pilot would have been filmed. C Glide is correct though, it's the same location as in the Pilot... Which makes me wonder, what episode was this from? Or supposed to be from? Or was it just a publicity photo? Are there more photos of this scene?

• Like 1

Agreed about not beeing from the Pilot; Indira Ghandi was assinated by her two bodygaurds on Oct 31 1984. That places this photo in a narrow time frame' date=' quite a while after the Pilot would have been filmed. C Glide is correct though, it's the same location as in the Pilot... Which makes me wonder, what episode was this from? Or supposed to be from? Or was it just a publicity photo? Are there more photos of this scene?[/quote']There is one more photo from this shot.Eingefügtes Bild Timm525 enlarged the logo and words on the cups, and I don't seem to recall it having the words, "Turtle shell tiki".Here's the link to the page of the logo on the cup.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?901-MORE-DELETED-SCENES-From-VICE-Photos/page6&highlight=lost+scene

Never seen any more photos from this shot. Timm525 enlarged the logo and words on the cups' date=' and I don't seem to recall it having the words, "Turtle shell tiki".[/quote']The cup reads Hock's and has a sailboat on it. This was discussed allot years ago in searching for the location. In the GE section the calling all detectives, group effort thread this is cold case 6 and I have an enlarged photo of the plastic glass.regarding your earlier post about the scripts I remember talking about that, also a couple years ago and again when I published the episode on my website. I must have visions of sugarplums in my head because I missed your post earlier or I would have responded. I published scans of the script pages covering this missing scene on my site. You can go to the Evan page on my site and scroll down to the link to see where it fits in order of the ep. or you can just go directly to the script page by clicking this link. :thumbsup:http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/page77.html

That's F-ING AWESOME C GLIDE! Great find! I read the missing scene from Evan. Very COOL!Any idea what episode or scene goes with Crockett and Tubbs in the bar reading the paper?

I think the cloths are the best clue but I am not the expert in that field. Looks like the pilot location but the clothes don't match nor would the paper. I will keep a look out for anything that might match.

Maybe Tubbs is checking the weather and temperature in NY.:D

:)Well, the clothes are MY thing, and they never wore this combination in any episode (together) and Tubbs never wore this combination ever.