• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cheetah

• Maria714

• Kristina

That's hysterical:eek: So he and his friend were filming a slow-motion fight:D

I saw that a few months back. What a crack up!:) Didn't they say he was in highschool? What was he, 16? 17?I don't know of any older moving pictures of him to see. That's the oldest so far!

I saw that a few months back. What a crack up!:) Didn't they say he was in highschool? What was he' date=' 16? 17?I don't know of any older moving pictures of him to see. That's the oldest so far![/quote']So did I. Funny to see him so young. And I really liked the white-robed guy... reminds me of some cartoons! :D I wonder where they find such rare old stuff.One more interesting thing: DJ looks dark-haired, even back then... so why do we consider him to be blond? :D Or maybe it's just some trick of light... actually, his hair color is one of the greatest mysteries for me, sometimes it's fair, sometimes dark... :confused:

I once read in an interview he doesn't like the color of his hair, it wouldn't match with his dark eyebrowes. He called his hair "dirty dish-water blond" :D

I've read it too! :) It was an interview from "Rolling Stone", if I'm not mistaken. I guess DJ and me have different tastes, then... :p I think blond hair goes very well with dark eyebrows. Kind of unusual, but (and that's why) it looks great. :thumbsup:

These last two pics come from the movie "From here to eternity"' date=' is that right?[/quote']Yep! Your correct! :clap:

• 2 months later...

Here are some pictures of a young Don Johnson that I found today on the internet. I apologize if they have already been posted:o.

Here's another picture of Don Johnson, that I wasn't sure where to put:rolleyes: so I asked "Mr. Miami Vice" (Cooper) & he suggested that I put it into this thread.:)

Here's another picture of Don Johnson' date=' that I wasn't sure where to put:rolleyes: so I asked "Mr. Miami Vice" (Cooper) & he suggested that I put it into this thread.:)[/quote']It´s not sure whether it´s Don or Elvis Presley !!!:D:D

It´s not sure whether it´s Don or Elvis Presley !!!:D:D

:) Means that he was a good choice for the part, I guess...

• 2 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildKUNG FU Photo Sequence Season 2 DON JOHNSONEpisode 06: "The Spirit Helper"First Aired: 8 November 1973

Eingefügtes BildTHE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO Photo Sequence Season 5 Don Johnson and Darleen Carr Episode 09: "Hot Dog"First Aired: 9 December 1976

Eingefügtes BildTHE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO Photo Sequence Season 5 Don Johnson Episode 09: "Hot Dog"First Aired: 9 December 1976

Eingefügtes BildTHE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO Photo Sequence Season 5 Don Johnson Episode 09: "Hot Dog"First Aired: 9 December 1976

Eingefügtes BildTHE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO Photo Sequence Season 5 Don Johnson and Darleen Carr Episode 09: "Hot Dog"First Aired: 9 December 1976