What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

52 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

I know I heard it in Vietnam but not entirely sure why I like this song.  It's different for sure.

Great song Jim- Thankyou for posting :hippie:

2 hours ago, miamijimf said:

I know I heard it in Vietnam but not entirely sure why I like this song.  It's different for sure.

This song is from 1968 & this is the first time I ever heard it!! 

It's also the last time I ever want to hear it......God help us!

• Haha 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Must've been the napalm.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Michael Mann directed this music video, you would have never guessed. :p

Another home run! Can’t believe I’ve never seen this. The song is terrible (at least the lyrics are), but the girl is really beautiful. I believe those are the villas from Lombard at the beginning, and that’s for sure Guzman’s house at the end (from “Evan” and many other episodes). 

10 hours ago, Marc said:

Michael Mann directed this music video, you would have never guessed. :p

Cool! That's the same motel from S1 E23 "Lombard". Too bad it's long gone.

On 30/03/2018 at 12:58 PM, Leigh Burne said:

I don't think there's ever been such a great opening to such a thoroughly mediocre film.

Ha ha great ! :p:hippie::dance2:

Taylor Swift, an artist I didn't like, but just randomly checked out a video of her newest song "Delicate," which I think is great along with the music video and then came to find this one, which I also like/isn't bad.  Other than that and a few other songs, haven't listened that much to music. :):radio:

Edited by summer84

• Administrators
4 hours ago, summer84 said:

Taylor Swift, an artist I didn't like, but just randomly checked out a video of her newest song "Delicate," which I think is great along with the music video and then came to find this one, which I also like/isn't bad.  Other than that and a few other songs, haven't listened that much to music. :):radio:

Eh, I don't like this song, or the style in general. But the video has some nice shots of Miami. 

I only like early Taylor Swift from like 2008 - 2010 back when she was country-rock. :) 

5 hours ago, James said:

Eh, I don't like this song, or the style in general. But the video has some nice shots of Miami. 

I only like early Taylor Swift from like 2008 - 2010 back when she was country-rock. :) 

It's not that bad. :) But I do like her newly released song and video "Delicate" better.  For some reason, I never found Taylor sympathetic, but if the song is great it doesn't matter. Usually for me, I have favorite songs not artist, not sure if that makes sense.

Even though a great percentage of songs today are awful, I don't want to completely dismiss them, occasionally you might find a "gem" in the bunch. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, summer84 said:

It's not that bad. :) But I do like her newly released song and video "Delicate" better.  For some reason, I never found Taylor sympathetic, but if the song is great it doesn't matter. Usually for me, I have favorite songs not artist, not sure if that makes sense.

Even though a great percentage of songs today are awful, I don't want to completely dismiss them, occasionally you might find a "gem" in the bunch. :)

Good point Summer:hippie: