WAL MART HAS 3 BUTTON HENLEYS

COOPER&BURNETT

I went to Wal Mart today (thinking I must be the first person to walk in wearing an ARMANI blazer) and found three button henleys!Not too many pastels, but there was a lt grey heather, a light natural, a navy blue, a light blue, red, black, white, aqua, and perhaps yellow, I can't remember. They have a slighly curved neckline, but as luck would have it, it can be cut off without unraveling it! It gives the neckline the straight neckline look like crockett wore.These are pretty neat! They are shrink resistant, retains shape, and prewashed for softness. It's also the correct type of 100% smooth cotton. I paid 7 bucks for one. Get your Crockett three button henleys today before they are gone! :thumbsup:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• agent 47

• timm525

I went to Wal Mart today (thinking I must be the first person to walk in wearing an ARMANI blazer) It's a pretty safe bet! Thanks for the heads-up.

Coop - don't expect too much from the Wal-Mart henleys. The ones I have been wearing for the past year are OK, but some have seams that unraveled after a few washings, and then a few holes appeared here and there.They are not the highest quality, but you can replace the unraveled ones cheaply, which is what I did. The light blue has become my fav - good w navy blue or black blazer.

Being I own quality clothes from the top makers like Armani versace Gucci Hugo Boss where blazers can be $1,600, I don't expect much from a $7 shirt. :)Thanks for looking out for me again buddy. Your a great guy! :thumbsup:

Even though they may be of sucky quality, Wal Mart has blazers!!! Yeaahhh!!!!:dance::dance2: Thanks Coop! Off topic: Do you get strange looks too, Coop? I wear those button up Hawaiian or Cuban style shirts, blue jeans and tennis shoes like Tommy Vercetti in Vice City and get a bunch of wierd looks, especially in the videogame department. Now I gotta go and :dance: !

I just got home from there a few minutes ago and picked up three...White, teal, and natural..Thanx for the heads-up!!! Before you leave the store, don't forget to check out the shoes....I was gonna hit the mall after wally world and pick-up something that resembles a white Sperry Top-Sider...Now I didn't have to. They (Wal-mart) has an all-white slip-on, canvas shoe that looks identical to a Vans brand shoe...Price....$10.....Pick-up two pairs....never hurts to have a spare set...Now, a blazer and some slacks.....Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...If you want a pastel colored T-shirt for the occasion, Target has some. I bought three the other day...A light pink, a very light blue, and a light yellow....Made by Jerzees and very soft, tagless and only $4.99.....Baby!!!

I try not to shop at Wal-Mart if I can help it' date=' but I may have to head there for this. Thanks for the heads up, C&B![/quote']Lar - I think you will like them, as I do.Just don't have very high expectations, as you will need to be good with a needle and thread, or be willing to just trash it and buy a new one when seams unravel.

I'm definitely not good with needle and thread (my skills in that area are non-existant); As long as the shirts are cheap, I won't mind if they unravel a bit over time. At the very least, I may get some cool pics out of them.

• Administrators

Just got three today. Red, black and gray.Not bad for $7.00 for regular sizes. $9.00 for sizes over XL :clap:

I went to Wal Mart today (thinking I must be the first person to walk in wearing an ARMANI blazer) and found three button henleys!QUOTE]When you walk in' date=' is it like the record needle going off the record :cool:If so, you should say, "Baby, you don't like me, you just like my Vicestyle."Hopefully that's not too obscure...

Hopefully that's not too obscure...

:)Actually, I had one of those "VICE" moments there. As I was looking at the henleys (They have two button Ocean Pacific henleys also) the song on the music intercom there was the music from DEFINATELY MIAMI (Europa Earth's Cry Heaven's smile by Gato Barbieri). I was wearing a silk armani blazer. I was looking around to spot a hottie like Callie by the pool, but alas, ugly trailer park trashy types there. Nothing to look at. :p

I just got home from there a few minutes ago and picked up three...White' date=' teal, and natural..Thanx for the heads-up!!! Before you leave the store, don't forget to check out the shoes....I was gonna hit the mall after wally world and pick-up something that resembles a white Sperry Top-Sider...Now I didn't have to. They (Wal-mart) has an all-white slip-on, canvas shoe that looks identical to a Vans brand shoe...Price....$10.....Pick-up two pairs....never hurts to have a spare set...Now, a blazer and some slacks.....Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...If you want a pastel colored T-shirt for the occasion, Target has some. I bought three the other day...A light pink, a very light blue, and a light yellow....Made by Jerzees and very soft, tagless and only $4.99.....Baby!!![/quote']You can't go wrong with the $4.99 price, that's for sure. I saw those too.The ULTIMATE in pastel t-shirts from light cotton, and nice color selection and no logos is THE GAP. They keep bringing out these shirts year after year, and always vary the colors a bit. lots of great pastel colors to choose from. Late spring, and summer will bring more pastel colors! They ARE expensive, but they feel, and fit like no other. Also, they have the widest selection of colors. These are REALLY COOPER&BURNETT approved with three out of three thumbs up! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Check out THE GAP! :thumbsup:

:)Actually' date=' I had one of those "VICE" moments there. As I was looking at the henleys (They have two button Ocean Pacific henleys also) the song on the music intercom there was the music from DEFINATELY MIAMI (Europa Earth's Cry Heaven's smile by Gato Barbieri). I was wearing a silk armani blazer. I was looking around to spot a hottie like Callie by the pool' date=' but alas, ugly trailer park trashy types there. Nothing to look at. :p[/quote'']Sadly, that's all your going to see at wal-mart. I should know, I shop at wal-marts around here. (if you pass through Chiefland, Florida and drop by the wal-mart, expect similar experiences.) By the way, was this one of those supercenters you were shopping at? Sometimes supercenters have items that others don't have, and vice versa. Most of the time clothings easier to find at smaller stores because supercenters tend to order more food products like groceries.

This was at a non super walmart. I have the largest super walmart that they make about 7 miles away from me, but I found these at both stores. The trailer park type people can be found in both.I don't shop there very often, as I feel out of place, as I tend to shop at higher end stores, but I liked the cheap henleys.Get your pastel t-shirts at THE GAP!

The super walmart sold them for $9, and regular walmart sold them for $7.Can you try another walmart for a color you want?

This was at a non super walmart. I have the largest super walmart that they make about 7 miles away from me' date=' but I found these at both stores. The trailer park type people can be found in both.I don't shop there very often, as I feel out of place, as I tend to shop at higher end stores, but I liked the cheap henleys.Get your pastel t-shirts at THE GAP![/quote']Yeah, I can understand that, I try to dress real well and I go into a Wal-Mart and see either some guy walking around scratching his chest in a sweaty tanktop (trust me, some of these guys aren't even that poor, some have jobs that pays well, they have high-end atvs and the best and newest 4x4s right off the lot, and yet they dress like ape-men.) And I'm there in a shirt that cost a hundred dollars. Some of them make snide comments about them too. My neighbors dress like street punks, baggy pants, gold chains that can put an eye out, shirts that they pay seventy five dollars for that say south pole on them. (?!!) I usally go to Macys for my shirts, every once in a while a Bealls Outlet might have a nice button shirt on markdown. And of course, I'll be checking around for pastel shirts.

• Administrators

Pretty sad around here.Our residents get dress up with their Sunday's best to go to Wal-Mart.Sad to see the clientèle of Wal-Mart when I stop in at midnight to shop after work. :eek:

The super walmart sold them for $9' date=' and regular walmart sold them for $7.Can you try another walmart for a color you want?[/quote']sorry, only supercenters in texas. "everythings bigger..."

sorry' date=' only supercenters in texas. "everythings bigger..."[/quote']Yeah, I bet you keep telling that to all ...Actually, I think that what has happened is that we are in the middle of a price change for this item, just not at all stores yet.

Being I own quality clothes from the top makers like Armani versace Gucci Hugo Boss where blazers can be $1' date='600, I don't expect much from a $7 shirt. :)[/quote']I know exactly what you mean. I'm used to top-quality brands like Roebucks, Winner II and Keds. Because of this, I never expect much from low-quality brands.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm used to top-quality brands like Roebucks' date=' Winner II and Keds. Because of this, I never expect much from low-quality brands.[/quote']How's the HUFFY bicycle?

I'm not a big fan of Wally world but I did go in last summer and found those Hely's you mentioned. They had lots of colours and at ten bucks Canadian I bought a dozen of them in a variety of colours.Oh and by the way I was probably the only guy in there wearing a Rolex...............I HATE WALMART!