WAL MART HAS 3 BUTTON HENLEYS

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm not a big fan of Wally world but I did go in last summer and found those Hely's you mentioned. They had lots of colours and at ten bucks Canadian I bought a dozen of them in a variety of colours.Oh and by the way I was probably the only guy in there wearing a Rolex...............I HATE WALMART!

Amazing how 1. We both LOVE high end designer stuff2. Both are living the fatasy VICE life we wanted in the 80s3. Both wore somthing into walmart that was most likely worth more than some of the customers cars4. We HATE walmart, but both found ourselves in there, AND bought something anyway!Your very cool. Stinger390x :thumbsup:P.S. A Stinger390x and a testarossa is on ebay right now. They want somewhere in the 40 thousand range for the boat, and 50 thousand range for the Ferrari.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• agent 47

• timm525

:)Actually' date=' I had one of those "VICE" moments there. As I was looking at the henleys (They have two button Ocean Pacific henleys also) the song on the music intercom there was the music from DEFINATELY MIAMI (Europa Earth's Cry Heaven's smile by Gato Barbieri). I was wearing a silk armani blazer. I was looking around to spot a hottie like Callie by the pool' date=' but alas, ugly trailer park trashy types there. Nothing to look at. :p[/quote'']This juicy tidbit reconfirms that I'm officially a C&B fan.Anyway, I CANNOT BELIEVE they were playing THAT song at Wal-Mart, let alone not even a Super Wal-Mart. Could you not even hit on the cashier? I would think that in Florida they would all be nice and bronzed.Finally, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings that really like W.M., but has anyone else seen Wal-Mart Bingo:Eingefügtes Bild

This juicy tidbit reconfirms that I'm officially a C&B fan.Eingefügtes Bild
OMG! :D:D:D:clap:This officially reconfirms that I'm a cageyJG fan! :cheers:I'm going to copy this, and see if I can go into one of those stores JUST to play the game for entertainment! :D:D

Some of these posts are just parodies of the 80s materialistic, style-over-substance, "decade of excess," "greed is good" ethos, right? That's gotta be it.

Could you not even hit on the cashier? I would think that in Florida they would all be nice and bronzed.No chance buster, most female cashiers are at least seventy years old here, except in Gainesville, were they are mostly shall we say, "girly" guys.

I went to wal-mart in Butler Plaza in Gainesville searching for the Henley's, no luck, but I have noticed that the customers were mostly college students, most were walking around in baggy pants or gator shorts. The guys walked smugly liked the owned this filthy store (the floors were atrocious, it's a rag of it's former glory.) wearing sunglasses that looked like a plastic stick wrapped around their head with tinted windows in them, I overheard one of them freaking about college interrupting his X-BOX time. (?!!) The womwn wore SHORT shorts and jackets and huge sunglasses, now I am not exactly against the whole short shorts ;) or the sunglasses (in the store?!!) but I've noticed that each wal-mart around me has a type of customers: Ocala, Boyd Marketplace- Why not call it El Wal Mart? No offense but there isn't a product in english there anymore, Silver Springs- Nice one just expect extremely hairy ape women from the nearby forest, Dunneleon- Old people who run your ass down (nuff said), Chiefland-Larry the Cable Guy (nuff said), Gainesville-Butler Plaza-smug teens who will be gas station attendants in three years, now the one up where my grandma lives, in Chipley, is a grade-a place to shop, good selection of everything, mine, severly deminished by mean and bloodthirsty denizens (I haven't met a really nice person at wal-mart yet, the clerks in the electronics would like to murder you if it was legal), now what I just said is off topic, but I have to say, I see a pattern to what some say, maybe that documentary (which I didn't watch) about wal-mart ruining communities is right, people there are rude and mean and smug and lazy, no offense for wal-mart shoppers who are on this site, you're okay, but the people who are at the ones around me are cruel bastards. I almost got ran over by a worker with a buggy today. Sorry about going on for too long but if you shop for the Henleys, watch out, there are some wal-marts where nice, corteous people of all class creeds and colors shop, with great stock in the store and nice employees, but mine? Just get what you need (that isn't cheaper at target or publix), pay for it (vicers frown on shoplifting) and get out! Good luck to anybody who shops for the henleys, I hope that you don't get crushed under a shopping cart driven by a trashy Bill Engvall clone. (or a snot nosed teen whining about his exams takiing his Halo time.)

Nice one just expect extremely hairy ape women from the nearby forest ...

Pretty funny stuff.I normally would not read someone else's rant, but that was good - thanks for the laugh.

Your welcome! I didn't make anything up to let you know, (those are hairy women out there.) I just was going to write it as a rant then decided to write the but then I thought what if other people walk into these stores and find the atrocities? What made me do that is my friend told me he sometimes come on this site so I wrote it as a warning to any locals who know me and want them.

China's war chest UPI | May 24, 2007 MARTIN WALKER With more than $1,200 billion in U.S. dollars, T-bills and securities in its piggy bank, China has been losing money as the value of the dollar has fallen against the euro. This helps explain that startling announcement last week that China is planning to launch a state investment fund that would seek better returns on its money. It plans to start by investing in stocks and private capital funds like the Blackstone group, which this week announced the infusion of $3 billion of China's massive hoard of cash. Put this into perspective. At current market values, China's $300 billion fund could buy the whole of Wal-Mart, and still have enough left over to buy the Big Three American car makers: Ford, GM and Chrysler. Or it could buy British oil giant BP and still have enough left over to buy Germany's Siemens. If China wanted to put all its $1.2 trillion into stocks, it could buy Exxon-Mobil, Shell and BP and still have enough left to buy Wal-Mart. Or China could put some of the money into its defense budget, buy aircraft carriers and challenge the traditional U.S. dominance of the seas. The standard U.S. Nimitz-style carriers cost around $6 billion each, and America's next generation CVN-21 carriers will cost about double that sum. Then there will be the cost of the warplanes, training the crews, and the other surface vessels in the standard task force that support and protect the carrier. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wal-Mart = Chinese aircraft carriers. Why can't we start investing in our own economy some more? The rapid pace of globalization is contributing to our downfall in production capacity, trade deficits, and consumer dependence.

Why can't we start investing in our own economy some more? The rapid pace of globalization is contributing to our downfall in production capacity' date=' trade deficits, and consumer dependence.[/quote']That would have made sense, wouldn't it have?Of course, our (as Americans) solution was to just put in a new President, and we see how well that is working out :thumbsdown:.Economic depression here we come.

You are aware that the new administration (many clinton appointees, doesn't seem like much change) plans to cut military spending.Seems like were heading to "Speak loudly, and carry a small stick."They wish to increase money production. What does that mean to us? It means with more money being printed, your dollar is worth less.Taxing the rich ( who own businesses and hire people) will make them less likey to hire people, and downsize. It hurts the very people who we need for employment. Capitolism is being hurt.The new administration has also created a bigger welfare state. That means that roughly HALF of the U.S. population will now pay for the other half who won't work. (I thought we were supposed to try to get people off welfare, not create more.)The biggest creation of Government has been made, and we are more in debt than we have ever been. Most was rushed thru congress so fast they didn't have a chance to even read it. What's the urgency? To slip by pork barrel spending in helping unnessary things projects they have wanted for years like 100 million to ACORN who helps illegals, dead people, pets etc. vote, an atv trail, remodeling government offices, 60 million for new government cars. This was a real emergency eh? He has passed more executive orders than any president ever has in such few days. This certainly is change. There, that's MY rant.

Ah, the nostalgia of those halcyon days when we started unprovoked wars, wiped our ass with the Bill of Rights and lined our buddies' pockets with lucrative government contracts.

I think I'll go back and get a size medium. I bought large, and it's comfortable, but a bit loose. I didn't notice the shrink resistant label the first time, so if I wash it in cold, it should be just fine.

Amazing how 1. We both LOVE high end designer stuff2. Both are living the fatasy VICE life we wanted in the 80s3. Both wore somthing into walmart that was most likely worth more than some of the customers cars4. We HATE walmart' date=' but both found ourselves in there, AND bought something anyway!Your very cool. Stinger390x :thumbsup:P.S. A Stinger390x and a testarossa is on ebay right now. They want somewhere in the 40 thousand range for the boat, and 50 thousand range for the Ferrari.[/quote']No Kidding You read my mind pal. I saw one right here in Guelph Ontario today on Kijiji. He wants 45 grand for it and its black with a five speed. Very nice condition but I am not a big fan of the Testorossa as much as I like the Daytona. Shure its a cool car and the price is reasonable but if I'm going to fork over that much cash I would rather go for the Daytona.Did I tell you I found an Endeavour right in my frigging back yard! and I didn't even know it was hear until I read the for sale board in the main office of the Marina! Price is extremely reasonable and I might buy it to actually live on. (I hate my apartment!)Oh....and that bingo card is absolutely Hilarious!!! and soooooooooooooooooooooo true too!

No Kidding You read my mind pal. I saw one right here in Guelph Ontario today on Kijiji. He wants 45 grand for it and its black with a five speed. Very nice condition but I am not a big fan of the Testorossa as much as I like the Daytona. Shure its a cool car and the price is reasonable but if I'm going to fork over that much cash I would rather go for the Daytona.Did I tell you I found an Endeavour right in my frigging back yard! and I didn't even know it was hear until I read the for sale board in the main office of the Marina! Price is extremely reasonable and I might buy it to actually live on. (I hate my apartment!)Oh....and that bingo card is absolutely Hilarious!!! and soooooooooooooooooooooo true too!

That boat would be FANTASTIC!!! By all means, look into it.I too would rather have a daytona. The Testarossa is pretty cool too, but I'd prefer the daytona.You and I must be brothers seperated at birth or something! :thumbsup:

Yes Coop we must be estranged kin???Well I came to the Marina tonight. the ice has melted and the snow is gone. They actually put six sections of dock on the bay today. That is a definite sign of spring.I went out back to look at that Endeavour. Its all shrink wrapped and tight as a turtles *******. I won't be getting to see it for at least a month or more yet.Hey here is the link to that Testorosa I was telling you about just an hours drive from me. It is in absolutely beautiful shape for the year!http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1988-FERRARI-TESTAROSSA-W0QQAdIdZ114073870Check out the pics of the interior...spotless!(don't forget to click on the thumbnail for full size pics.)

• Administrators

Wow! This certainly has turned into one diverse 3 button Henley topic. This thread has everything in it but the kitchen sink. :)

Kitchen Sinks on sale now at Home Depot, great as projectiles for enemy encyclopedia salesmen! only costs an arm, your children and a leg (sorry, no rainchecks!) seriously, it kinda sucks but I think the Henleys are running out of stock, none of the local stores or the website have them. Maybe they are seasonal.

Wow! This certainly has turned into one diverse 3 button Henley topic. This thread has everything in it but the kitchen sink. :)

Guess again Bucko.Eingefügtes Bild

On your next trip to Orlando, don't forget:SinkWorld2413 Forsyth Road - Orlando, FL 32807 - sales@REWonline.com(800) 821-9153 Toll-Free - (407) 679-9004 InternationalThis site is operated by Restaurant Equipment World™Mutual Sinking Sensation Admiration Eingefügtes Bild