• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• agent 47

• timm525

Actually, due to other circumstances, I'm leaving for....yeah...walmart in a couple minutes. Wanted trafric to die down. Going to get the medium shirts I stated earlier.Gawd only knows what I'll see there tonight. If anything weird happens (like last time, where the dressing room girl didn't have the key to any of the rooms, why was she sitting there then?) , I'll report.(I hope I return....)

Nothing to report, other than hearing three or four different languages, and none of them English. I was in the 20 items or less isle, and two sets of people in different lines were holding up the lines by thier visa or atm cards not having sufficent funds....It was a long night.For those of you who are seeking the henleys, I've noticed several types there. There are stiped ones, solids with different colored button plackets. All seem to be from different makers. The one's I'm talking about are solids. No stripes or anything. Just solids. Made under the label, "Puritan".

Puritan....I noticed that also and yes, I've never heard of that brand before....If these hold up for a season of washes, I'll be happy, and I too, Cooper, sprung for the solids, myself. Thanx for the heads up about the GAP for some pastel t-shirts. This thread broke my Walmart streak of four or five years without a visit....Oh, well, never a dull moment at wally world. Glad all, or most topics were covered and some talk about shirts too:p...Fun stuff:dance: I'm thinking of a trip to Macy's this week-end to look at some blazers...Could be fun and/or an adventure just the same........Mike

Puritan is just a cheap knockoff brand all Wal-Marts sell, they usually sell No Boundaries or , if the manager wants to spend more than ten bucks, Panama Jack.

Puritan....I noticed that also and yes' date=' I've never heard of that brand before....If these hold up for a season of washes, I'll be happy, and I too, Cooper, sprung for the solids, myself. Thanx for the heads up about the GAP for some pastel t-shirts. This thread broke my Walmart streak of four or five years without a visit....Oh, well, never a dull moment at wally world. Glad all, or most topics were covered and some talk about shirts too:p...Fun stuff:dance: I'm thinking of a trip to Macy's this week-end to look at some blazers...Could be fun and/or an adventure just the same........Mike[/quote']Glad you like the clothing topic. I guess I'm kind of known here as the MIAMI VICE clothing guy. Surely you have seen my photos of my vintage blazers that DON JOHNSON and Crockett wore on the series in the scrapbook section...right? The GAP shirts (if they have a good selection where your store is at) are the very best I have found. I love Macy's also! Clairbone for men is my favorite there, followed by some Polo from Ralph Lauren.

Coop - don't expect too much from the Wal-Mart henleys. The ones I have been wearing for the past year are OK' date=' but some have seams that unraveled after a few washings, and then a few holes appeared here and there.They are not the highest quality, but you can replace the unraveled ones cheaply, which is what I did. The light blue has become my fav - good w navy blue or black blazer.[/quote']Two Words: Laundry Bag...Turn all your shirts inside out before placing them in the bag....the insides take the beating and the laundry bag 'protects' them from other clothes/zipper other abrasives...Alternate: Dry Cleaning....As C&B states: don't expect much from a $7 mass-produced item

Those are really good laundry ideas. I'll try it - thanks.May I invite you over my house to do all my laundry? (Any laundry help offers from young, attractive single women will also be welcomed and accepted, so don't be afraid to offer).How about that Timm? We have found yet another topic to add to this "everything but the kitchen sink thread". We can now add laundry suggestions and dating offers.

• Administrators

We seem to keep straying off topic here. I will leave it to you guys. Do we want to get it back on track or are we ready for the padlock?

Well I was out killing time last night and walked into a Bay store in London Ontario. For the rest of the Canuks on this board, listen up...They have a whole wall of three button shirts in about thirty different, very pastel oriented, colours! They are super sale for "2 for $30" so I picked out eight in a variety of colours and bingo. Bob's your uncle! They are VERY high quality shirts (not Walmarts offshore sh!t!)Check them out...I'm set for this summer.How's that for new info Timm?

Couldn't find inventory on thier websites. Tis a pity....Would love to have that kind of selection of colors.

Well I was out killing time last night and walked into a Bay store in London Ontario. For the rest of the Canuks on this board' date=' listen up...They have a whole wall of three button shirts in about thirty different, very pastel oriented, colours! They are super sale for "2 for $30" so I picked out eight in a variety of colours and bingo. Bob's your uncle! They are VERY high quality shirts (not Walmarts offshore sh!t!)Check them out...I'm set for this summer.How's that for new info Timm?[/quote']Stinger, please post the website for this store. Thanks

The "pale blue" henley that matched Crockett's S1-2 henley is now gone from Wal-Mart. Don't forget K-Mart, as it is the only place I have ever seen the match for the S1-2 "pale yellow (banana yellow)" 3-button henley.I picked up the yellow 3-button at K-Mart once in the 90's and I found one again there last year (clearance rack). Never have seen this yellow one at W-mart. Check it out (for us non-Canadians who can't get to that store for "the rest of the Canuks").

Well I was out killing time last night and walked into a Bay store in London Ontario. For the rest of the Canuks on this board' date=' listen up...They have a whole wall of three button shirts in about thirty different, very pastel oriented, colours! They are super sale for "2 for $30" so I picked out eight in a variety of colours and bingo. Bob's your uncle! They are VERY high quality shirts (not Walmarts offshore sh!t!)Check them out...I'm set for this summer.How's that for new info Timm?[/quote']Lay them out, and take a picture to show us what they look like, so we can all envy you.

Check out THE GAP's website. It shows you all the round neck t-shirt colors!They are now down to about $14 on thier website down from about $18.These are MY FAVORITE t-shirts! Super soft and lightweight. I'm getting the pastel pink tomorrow.

I just got home from there a few minutes ago and picked up three...White' date=' teal, and natural..Thanx for the heads-up!!! Before you leave the store, don't forget to check out the shoes....I was gonna hit the mall after wally world and pick-up something that resembles a white Sperry Top-Sider...Now I didn't have to. They (Wal-mart) has an all-white slip-on, canvas shoe that looks identical to a Vans brand shoe...Price....$10.....Pick-up two pairs....never hurts to have a spare set...Now, a blazer and some slacks.....Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...If you want a pastel colored T-shirt for the occasion, Target has some. I bought three the other day...A light pink, a very light blue, and a light yellow....Made by Jerzees and very soft, tagless and only $4.99.....Baby!!![/quote']Got my slip on shoes! I got a white, and a light natural. Usually, I hate these type of shoes. When I try on the expensive types, I either walk out of them with every step, the next size down is too tight, one shoe fits right, the other doesn't. I usually hate them. Never could wear them.However....these cheap $10 versions fit me perfectly for some reason. I don't know why. I couldn't walk all day on these for walking, as there is no arch support, but all in all for a casual show for boating, hanging at Macy's or driving, it's a o.k.. In fact, I'm wearing them now. OMG, did I just endorse....walmart?? Thanks for the heads up Icemanmike!P.S. I hope we don't spot anything else we like, cuz I don't wanna go back.

Be careful! That could get you an infraction! :D

Nah - I think everything said is still Vice compliant. We only gave favoritism to 3 button henleys and canvas top shoes - that's it.I hereby rule that no official sanctions are needed is the case of C & B vs Himself.No statements were made that would tarnish the great heritage of either Armani or Versace. You are free to return to your normal activities. Be aware that the wearing of 2 or more pink items of clothing at any one time, or other non-Vice compliant behavior will be dealt with harshly.Southern District Court of ViceRuling by Judge RRAs entered in the records of the County of Vice, State of FloridaMarch 25, 2009Clerk of Courts, Honorable Stanley Mosca

I'm relieved...........and yet a bit scared of Richie RIch now. I don't want to get into any trouble.I'm still wearing the shoes, and they still fit great. Three and a half hours, and they have not fallen appart yet.

• Administrators
I'm relieved...........and yet a bit scared of Richie RIch now. I don't want to get into any trouble.I'm still wearing the shoes' date=' and they still fit great. Three and a half hours, and they have not fallen appart yet.[/quote']FYI: The WalMart by me had the white deck shoes for about 10 bucks. They also did not have the blue ring around them. I bought a pair.By "No Boundaries"Eingefügtes BildBy "Sperry Top-Sider"Eingefügtes BildThey're both OK for around the house but I would not want to wear them all day or have to run, jump, chase someone it.