WAL MART HAS 3 BUTTON HENLEYS

COOPER&BURNETT

Belk just reduced the price on this shirt' date=' & all 3 button henleys to $2.99. Lowest retail price for a henley I've seen. That's an alert to all Floridians! Peach color is a match for the "Smuggler's Blues" henley.[/quote']Sadly they do not ship abroad, would you be willing to help me out with it ?I can send you money by paypal ...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• agent 47

• timm525

Update for Floridians:Checked out Belk yesterday, and the short sleeve 3-button henleys are off the store shelves. Long sleeve only. Still seems like a good deal, even though you will have to pay shipping off the website (and can't see them before buying).

They have other colors' date=' including CAMO (seriously) Perhaps it's what crockett would wear in Vietnam? LOLI looooove mine.[/quote']No, that was G. Gordon Liddy's henley.

with the most smart-ass comments you would ever hear and shirts dedicated to AC-DC and various brands of beer. (so basically society has been taken over by smart-ass drunks?!) The employees think that a blazer is a winter coat Another wal-mart had nothing but plaid shirts that you button up. I try target and didn't find anythig there, they mine as well change it from men's clothing to Miami Ink Merchandise. k-mart was full of dumbfounded faces, bealls is the worst clothing store I ever shopped at (I think I know where the punks Crockett and Tubbs bust get their trashy clothing!), jc penneys is bealls with more tacky Scarface t shirts, Macys only had black colored blazers, Dillards was about the same. All the running and no results. I sat down later, I began thinking "What happened?" I mean since the beggining of mankind, people have always tried to look good. Now? Used to, people wanted to dress like the detectives, now they want to dress like the dealers. I watch tv and notice the same trend, has culture lost it's fashion sense? Can't buy a decent pastel shirt anymore, all t shirts have stupid sayings or beer or Miami Ink on them (I have 3 Sopranos shirts, 2 Monty Python shirts, Dawn of the Dead shirt and a Labrador shirt, can't find any pastels!) decent pants? Last time I was buying jeans, 75% of them were faded almost white or had holes in them, 90% were so baggy, they would fall off with the help of a good wind, out with those white pants Crockett would wear, in with cargo shorts you have to hold up while walking! I have one pair of shoes, a Vans pair I paid $40 for in 2007, and they are still like brand new! I go to the store and look for decent slip-ons like Crockett's, none! If it doesn't have to do with sports or a rapper or have a dragon on them, fugghettaboutit! You are s... out of luck! So Coop, I know EXACTLY what you are saying, sorry if this post is a little off topic but I am so fed up with the "Street" style of today, has society lost it's shame? Have we forgot it's NOT cool to dress like a hood? If I was real wealthy, I wouldn't even shop for clothes in America! (I am going for Saville Row suits if I become real wealthy!)

I am dying from reading this. Just dying. Hoooo boy it's going to be a long day. :clap: I made a brief yet harrowing trip to the village commons that is "Wally World" last weekend for a specialty item and decided to pick up some bratwurst I needed to save a trip to another store. They were located next to the - are you ready - cow hearts - and -cow stomachs. :rain: Mission complete.