T.V. shows you're watching!

cageyJG

I have been watching Baywatch recently since it is on Hulu.  I know it isn't the most well written show ever but that wasn't supposed to be the appeal.  :)  I just get a kick out of the late 80's and early 90's styles.  I also think it is hilarious with the number of times each lifeguard is thrust into a life threatening situation that isn't part of their job description. (Like the spinoff, Baywatch Nights where Mitch is a detective)

I calculated that in the first 2 seasons alone, Hobie cost the city about $250k in rescue related fees alone.  You'd think Mitch would give him a stern talking to.

It still astonishes me how many people are instantly on death's doorstep as soon as they touch the water but I suppose you have to have a few rescues on each show.  It is also funny how viewing it in remastered HD reveals how far off the stunt doubles for each character actually were. 

Edited by IA-SteveB

On 2/5/2018 at 6:21 AM, summer84 said:

Unfortunately I can't add top 10 movies in the other thread, can only think of one or two I would consider as favorite. :) I guess, never really gave it much thought. For instance I've seen Gone With Wind many times probably also because it's been rebroadcasted several times, but still don't see it as a favorite that I would mention in a top 10 list. 

It's much easier for me to name favorite TVshows (well some are more favorite than others or just enjoyable watching) which I can in this thread. 

In random order:

Seinfeld

Miami Vice ( as second only because I prefer comedy over crime shows)

Fresh Prince of Bel air (Watched in the past)

Gilmore Girls (Watched in the past) 

Charmed (Watched in the past)

The Nanny (Watched in the past) 

Melrose Place (Watched in the past)

Xena (Watched in the past)

Spartacus  (Explicit content) (Watched in the past)

The Big Bang Theory (Currently watching)

Vampire Diaries (Watched in the past)

Edit: McLeod's Daughters (Watched in the past)

I'll add more to the list if more come to mind. 

Nice list! Seinfeld and Miami Vice are my top two. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 12:31 AM, ViceFanMan said:

Still going through the original Hawaii Five-0 (1968-1980). I’d forgotten that a young Edward James Olmos guest-starred in a 1977 episode Ready...Aim!  He wasn’t the calm, no-nonsense Castillo in this! ;)

9BA5A413-295C-49D0-BC7A-C0DCD1B9680D.jpeg

74B733D6-155C-49D2-8CED-C8BDE6EE5C08.jpeg

So young!!! Love it!

• Like 2

On 5/12/2019 at 9:54 AM, Matt5 said:

“Cheers” and “Frasier” it’s spin off just great.

Never missed them!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

CSI: Las Vegas. The other CSI shows are nowhere near as good.

See the source image

Our very own Milton Glanz from the great episode "Death and the Lady" on the right there :)

Excellent show! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

I have been watching Baywatch recently since it is on Hulu.  I know it isn't the most well written show ever but that wasn't supposed to be the appeal.  :)  I just get a kick out of the late 80's and early 90's styles.  I also think it is hilarious with the number of times each lifeguard is thrust into a life threatening situation that isn't part of their job description. (Like the spinoff, Baywatch Nights where Mitch is a detective)

I calculated that in the first 2 seasons alone, Hobie cost the city about $250k in rescue related fees alone.  You'd think Mitch would give him a stern talking to.

It still astonishes me how many people are instantly on death's doorstep as soon as they touch the water but I suppose you have to have a few rescues on each show.  It is also funny how viewing it in remastered HD reveals how far off the stunt doubles for each character actually were. 

Hey IA SteveB,

Let me know when you get to seasons 4 and 5.  I worked on the show as a production assistant among other things during those two seasons.  I remember those fashions very clearly as I was part of them!  They spun off the Baywatch Nights show the last season I was there and it was essentially the same crew.  The original show filmed on a different schedule than typical network series, from about May to November.  The shooting schedule was much quicker, typically 5 working days per episode, as opposed to 7 or 8, so a season was completed in about 6 months.  This allowed the rest of the year to film the spin-off.  The original show was independently syndicated after its first season on NBC and the budget was cut dramatically.  Everyone on set used to joke that most of the cuts seemed to come from the writing department, so your comment is pretty accurate!!!  Anyway, I have some funny stories from those seasons I can share if you're interested, particularly one involving the episode with the Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton.  Also one where I ended up as a stunt double for the Hasselhoff character even though I had no stunt work experience.  

Check out this thread in case you missed it:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

CSI: Las Vegas. The other CSI shows are nowhere near as good.

See the source image

Our very own Milton Glanz from the great episode "Death and the Lady" on the right there :)

This, along with of course MV, is one of my all time favorite crime shows...both were ground-breaking in their own ways for their times! :clap: However, with CSI although sometimes it’s referred to as “Las Vegas”, that was never part of the actual title. Since it was the original, it was just CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. I throughly enjoyed the spin-offs as well—probably especially CSI: Miami, although CSI: NY was really good too. But the original will always be my favorite. ;)

I haven’t watched the CSI shows in several years, so I’m currently going through CSI: Miami again, as it’s summer and I love the Miami backdrop, the use of colors & lighting, and it’s just a perfect summer crime-show! :cool:  I haven’t seen NY since it was originally on, and I’ve only recently acquired the DVD season sets...so it’s next. Eventually I’ll get back around to the original CSI again, as well. 

Amazing, superb shows that there’ll probably never be another franchise like them!! :thumbsup:  And yes, Paul Guilfoyle (Milton Glantz from MV’s Death and the Lady) played Capt. James “Jim” Brass on CSI for 14 of its 15 years, I believe. He then returned in the finale TV movie. Amazing actor!! 

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Amazing show! Much of it was filmed very close to my house! I’ve even visited some locations. :) 

It is properly amazing! That's awesome dude, must be fun going exploring around town to look for the filming locations. 

Another thing which sort of got me into it was you and your Instagram story a week ago of the Miami Vice reference. After that I was thinking "Maybe I should watch it" and then @Detective_Crocketttold me about the reference too and only said good things about the show, so I decided to start watching it. :) So thanks for being one of the people to convince me to watch it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mjcmmv said:

Nice list! Seinfeld and Miami Vice are my top two. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!

Awesome, another Seinfeld fan! :thumbsup:

Most from that list were long time ago now. The 90's were filled with great quality produced TV shows. Miss it! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, James said:

thanks for being one of the people to convince me to watch it. :thumbsup:

Absolutely man. You’re welcome! 

1 hour ago, summer84 said:

Awesome, another Seinfeld fan! :thumbsup:

As a New Yorker, I can't help but love this show! Ever notice how many lines and terms from Seinfeld have crept into every-day conversation? Like Yada, yada, yada, close-talker and master of my domain. Not to mention "shrinkage"...Opps, maybe I shouldn't have included that one! :)

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, pahonu said:

Hey IA SteveB,

Let me know when you get to seasons 4 and 5.  I worked on the show as a production assistant among other things during those two seasons.  I remember those fashions very clearly as I was part of them!  They spun off the Baywatch Nights show the last season I was there and it was essentially the same crew.  The original show filmed on a different schedule than typical network series, from about May to November.  The shooting schedule was much quicker, typically 5 working days per episode, as opposed to 7 or 8, so a season was completed in about 6 months.  This allowed the rest of the year to film the spin-off.  The original show was independently syndicated after its first season on NBC and the budget was cut dramatically.  Everyone on set used to joke that most of the cuts seemed to come from the writing department, so your comment is pretty accurate!!!  Anyway, I have some funny stories from those seasons I can share if you're interested, particularly one involving the episode with the Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton.  Also one where I ended up as a stunt double for the Hasselhoff character even though I had no stunt work experience.  

That's pretty cool that you were involved in the show.  I am in the middle of season 5 right now.  I really do like the show a lot and it always fascinates me how many people stick their toe in the water and are immediately in peril.  I do like picking out guest stars who are early in their careers, like Jeff Garlin and Carrie-Anne Moss for example.  

Fashions are very interesting with baggy, wildly colored clothes which was the style of the time for sure.  Mitch gets a lot of mileage out of a particular maroon Adidas sleeveless hoodie in season 5.  You can tell the show had a lot of sponsors with all of the branding you see on clothing and equipment (lifeguards have to rappel a lot more often than I'd imagine).  Also, I am sure that all of the actors were somewhat decent in the water in real life but it seems to me that Alexandra Paul was the one that was the best at it.  I believe she did several open water swim competitions and triathalons if I am not mistaken.   

I'd love to hear about any stories you have.

7 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

That's pretty cool that you were involved in the show.  I am in the middle of season 5 right now.  I really do like the show a lot and it always fascinates me how many people stick their toe in the water and are immediately in peril.  I do like picking out guest stars who are early in their careers, like Jeff Garlin and Carrie-Anne Moss for example.  

Fashions are very interesting with baggy, wildly colored clothes which was the style of the time for sure.  Mitch gets a lot of mileage out of a particular maroon Adidas sleeveless hoodie in season 5.  You can tell the show had a lot of sponsors with all of the branding you see on clothing and equipment (lifeguards have to rappel a lot more often than I'd imagine).  Also, I am sure that all of the actors were somewhat decent in the water in real life but it seems to me that Alexandra Paul was the one that was the best at it.  I believe she did several open water swim competitions and triathalons if I am not mistaken.   

I'd love to hear about any stories you have.

I watched a few episodes but the writing really isn't very good.  Some of the episodes were written by the producer's and crew's wives who had no other credits.  That's why everyone joked all the budget cuts were in the writing.  There was a 2-part episode about a giant octopus I remember and another two-parter shot down in San Diego with a ghost story.  Working in San Diego for two weeks at the Hotel del Coronado was totally cool but I don't remember ever actually watching that episode or the octopus one.  Two years was enough for me though.  It was interesting but, like I said, the hours were intense.  No regrets about getting out.

Funny you bring up the rappelling.  We were working on location at Windward Beach in Malibu once and a stuntman had done a scene rappelling down the cliff earlier in the day.  Just before we wrapped, the 2nd unit director asked me to stay because they didn't get all the footage they needed.  So they dressed me up as Hasselhoff's character and drove me up to the cliff where I had to run to the edge, stop, and look down while they filmed from the beach.  I got a bump to stunt pay for doing that simple scene.  Back then that was a lot of $$$ for me.  I also jumped off the Scarab into the water several times and once I fell into a bunch of cardboard boxes for a fight scene.  That one was also a fill in shot where the stuntman's face was too visible so they reshot a small part.  If you think about it, there were three different people in those scenes playing one person.

There were tons of product placements: the Scarab, Ford supplied the trucks, I saw a lot of Speedo too.  You're absolutely right.  The clothes then were really baggy and brightly colored.  Did you know Hasselhoff had a weight bench off camera that he would use right before any scene without his shirt or when his arms showed?  It made him look bigger.  No one else seemed to use one.  That sleeveless hoodie you mention, I remember it somehow!  

The funniest thing I ever remember happening was an episode involving the Special Olympics with Mary Lou Retton.  It was my first year so you've probably scene it.  Anyway, there was a special needs boy, down syndrome I believe, who had a role.  In between shots he would do lines from Hasselhoff's old Knight Rider show and everyone thought it was hilarious.  He would act like he was talking into his watch and say stuff like, "KITT, where are you buddy?"  Somebody said they thought he was doing actual lines from the show.  So Hasselhoff is standing there looking kind of awkward because everyone is laughing at this kid doing impressions of his acting, but what could he say to a special needs kid.  This happened repeatedly between several shots.  The kid kept everyone entertained but I don't think Hasselhoff was a fan.  LOL!

Edited by pahonu

Thanks for the stories.    That made my day reading a first hand account.

I certainly do remember that cringeworthy octopus episode.  The creature hid in a cave and collected surfboards for some inexplicable reason.  It was supposed to be a big part of the episode and then you get no resolution on what happened to it once Summer escaped it.  Terrible writing.  I also remember the Mary-Lou episode quite well. I can certainly believe Hasselhoff was vain and not a fan of people mocking him at that time of his life.  Luckily he embraced it later on.  There was a lot of pressure on everyone to look perfect and he was no spring chicken compared to the others.

4 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

Thanks for the stories.    That made my day reading a first hand account.

I certainly do remember that cringeworthy octopus episode.  The creature hid in a cave and collected surfboards for some inexplicable reason.  It was supposed to be a big part of the episode and then you get no resolution on what happened to it once Summer escaped it.  Terrible writing.  I also remember the Mary-Lou episode quite well. I can certainly believe Hasselhoff was vain and not a fan of people mocking him at that time of his life.  Luckily he embraced it later on.  There was a lot of pressure on everyone to look perfect and he was no spring chicken compared to the others.

Glad you enjoyed.  The octopus collected surfboards!?!?!  Hilarious!  I remembered something else having to do with Alexandra Paul.  You're right about her doing triathalons later but when she came on the show, she had struggled with anorexia earlier and I remember some of the crew kept an eye on her specifically for signs of any related problems.  She was probably the nicest person on that set, very sweet.  I hope she got past all that.  I don't think you could do triathalons with an eating disorder.

You're also right about Hasselhoff not being a spring chicken.  They celebrated his fortieth birthday on the set one day with cake for everyone.  My understanding is that he also was never really an athlete even though he played one as a life guard.  He might have been sensitive to that.  I remember thinking 40 was so old then and now I'm almost 50!  There was a volleyball episode where I got to meet Olympian Karch Kiraly, his AVP partner at the time, Kent Steffes, and AVP player Tim Hovland.  All the young girls that were extras were in love with Steffes back then.  I was a college basketball player but had played volleyball in high school and a little beach later in college so meeting them was a real thrill.  I distinctly remember the crew talking about how they were glad it was David Charvet's character playing volleyball in the episode rather than Hasselhoff so it would be quicker and easier to film.  Apparently he was the drama kid and not the athlete in high school so not terribly coordinated.  I suppose that's why I was asked to jump off the Scarab so many times instead of having him do it.

As far as everyone looking perfect, the make-up department had two women who did nothing but apply body make-up to all the woman.  They were constantly touching them up.  They also kept several spare suits around, each cut specifically for each actress.  Sometimes the body make-up would get on the suits and everyone would have to wait while they went and changed before continuing the scene.  I haven't thought about a lot of these things in almost 25 years.  Your comments are bringing back lots of memories for me!  

I just remembered something else.  If you're still in the middle of season five, watch the opening credits when the Hobie character runs up the beach.  There's a guy that runs toward the water behind him in a blur holding a surfboard.  That was me.  The first episode of my second season they asked me to go with the second unit to film Hobie's credit for the opening.  They had to do it every year as he grew.  Because the show's budget was lower, they had people doubling up and doing things that a network series never would have done.  Things like I mentioned in the previous post.  They kept to a really fast shooting schedule.  I remember two things about that morning.  The camera running at high speed (loudly) to film it in slow motion (no sound), and the second unit director, a nice guy named Fernando Castroman, joking with me that now I'd be in every episode that season.  LOL!

Edited by pahonu

I think a lot of the women on that show had body issues that haunted them later in life, most notably Yasmine Bleeth, Erika Eleniak and Nicole Eggert.  All of them were quite beautiful but always thinking they had to be perfect.

I do remember those volleyball episodes you speak of.  I thought it was quite hilarious that Charvet's character was going to leave lifeguarding to join the AVP tour if he won the tournament.  He never spoke of volleyball before entering the tournament and now all of a sudden he is AVP material after a day of training with Tim Hovland (who was also in Sideout)?  lol  They sure took some liberties filming the match scenes to make him look good.  I can definitely see what you are saying with Hasselhoff.  I'm sure not being as athletic as he'd like to be hurt his ego.

Another thing that kills me is how they do all of these rescues in supposedly deep water and they are actually a couple of feet under.  On an episode today, Mitch free dove to 100 feet to rescue a salvage diver and you could clearly see that he wasn't more than 5 feet under.

Edited by IA-SteveB

5 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

I think a lot of the women on that show had body issues that haunted them later in life, most notably Yasmine Bleeth, Erika Eleniak and Nicole Eggert.  All of them were quite beautiful but always thinking they had to be perfect.

I do remember those volleyball episodes you speak of.  I thought it was quite hilarious that Charvet's character was going to leave lifeguarding to join the AVP tour if he won the tournament.  He never spoke of volleyball before entering the tournament and now all of a sudden he is AVP material after a day of training with Tim Hovland (who was also in Sideout)?  lol  They sure took some liberties filming the match scenes to make him look good.  I can definitely see what you are saying with Hasselhoff.  I'm sure not being as athletic as he'd like to be hurt his ego.

Another thing that kills me is how they do all of these rescues in supposedly deep water and they are actually a couple of feet under.  On an episode today, Mitch free dove to 100 feet to rescue a salvage diver and you could clearly see that he wasn't more than 5 feet under.

I think I mentioned somewhere that almost all the underwater scenes were filmed at a freshwater tank at the studio on Beethoven St. in Marina del Rey.  It was heated and had pebbles on the bottom for water clarity instead of sand which is at just about every beach in SoCal.  I’m not surprised it looked so fake.

Charvet wasn’t too bad of a volleyball player skills-wise, but... he wasn’t close to tall enough to be successful on the AVP tour.  I think they lowered the net height for filming.  Ironically, Hasselhoff was about 6-4, I’m 6-7, but he just wasn’t athletic at all.  Those crew members I mentioned joking about being glad he wasn’t playing volleyball mentioned an earlier episode where he played two-on-two basketball and it was hard to watch, and film.  I never saw it but you probably have now.

One time they asked me if I knew any frisbee tricks and I told them no,  but I could throw one around.  They told me to try and learn some tricks over the weekend!  The next week they filmed me catching it behind my back, under my leg, and a few other things for some episode.  I don’t think they wanted to even try with him.  Do you remember seeing anything with a frisbee like that?  I remember thinking I wasn’t very good at it after all of one weekend practicing, but they filmed it and used it I suppose.

Actually I do.  It was a season 5 episode where we was playing frisbee on the beach with Hobie (fun time music playing and tricks) while his girlfriend watched.  She got sick and had to be taken to the hospital.

Makes sense with the tank.  Those scenes do have too much clarity to be believable.  It is funny to see Hasselhoff in beach rescues where he is swimming or treading water but could obviously, well, stand up. Lol. Suspend disbelief I guess.

Edited by IA-SteveB

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching The People Vs OJ Simpson recently, pretty good series. I gotta say what attracted me to it was the fact David Schwimmer was in it. And he plays Robert Kardashian amazingly. (I'm betting I'm in the same boat as a lot of people who can only see him as Ross in Friends) but he does a damn good job, so does the rest of the cast. I was pretty mind blown when my friend told me that Robert Kardashian is actually the father of the most annoying family in history, I was very surprised. Gotta keep watching though when I get a chance. Between work and my rewatching of Miami Vice. 

Pearson, the Suits spinoff with Gina Torres.

Grantchester on PBS

City on A Hill

Plus I need to catch up on the current season of  Animal Kingdom. 

I’m currently going through one of my other all-time favorite shows...Silk Stalkings (1991-1999)! I always said SS was the 90s answer to MV. With the continual use of wild neon colors (next in style after the 80s pastels), the use of those same colors in scene lighting with buildings and background  (just like MV did with its colors), the showcasing of the neon 90s fashion (compared to the 80s pastel fashion), gritty & wild crimes & murders in the tropical setting of Florida (MV in Miami, while SS was in Palm Beach), action, suspense, complex and interesting characters, a captivating & mesmerizing theme song & montage, etc..., Silk was an awesome crime drama and became the highest rated & most popular cable series during the years it was on!

It truly pushed the boundaries of what was allowed on television at that time, and was considered risqué and sexually explicit enough that it had to be aired late-night—11:00pm (eastern time/10:00 central), even on the USA network. Of course as we all know (even with MV), on earth all good things eventually come to an end. After 5 seasons actors Rob Estes & Mitzi Kapture (Chris Lorenzo & Rita Lee Lance on the show) wanted to move onto other things and/or take time off to raise her baby. 

Not gonna lie...the plot line exiting of those two characters is probably one of the saddest and most depressing/worst exiting of a show’s stars in TV history! ;( They then brought in actors Chris Potter and Janet Gunn to be Tom Ryan & Cassie St. John...and they finished out the show with seasons 6-8. However, the show was unexpectedly cancelled after season 8 & the series finale left you hanging. :( 

But, despite those aspects the show was amazing and innovative in opening up the world of cable networks producing their own shows (and being able to get away with more than the standard networks ;)) instead of just airing reruns of older shows. I grew up with both MV and SS...and I love both! :thumbsup: 

564C62C3-886C-40BA-853D-60858D342299.jpeg

D650086D-AD73-4A42-AF85-CC89F7FE4F56.jpeg

67392AB9-83FB-4469-BCDD-2BD5DA19C8BD.png

61CEBDF3-9383-4171-966D-B5FDB700FC13.jpeg

Edited by ViceFanMan

10 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

I’m currently going through one of my other all-time favorite shows...Silk Stalkings (1991-1999)! I always said SS was the 90s answer to MV. With the continual use of wild neon colors (next in style after the 80s pastels), the use of those same colors in scene lighting with buildings and background  (just like MV did with its colors), the showcasing of the neon 90s fashion (compared to the 80s pastel fashion), gritty & wild crimes & murders in the tropical setting of Florida (MV in Miami, while SS was in Palm Beach), action, suspense, complex and interesting characters, a captivating & mesmerizing theme song & montage, etc..., Silk was an awesome crime drama and became the highest rated & most popular cable series during the years it was on!

It truly pushed the boundaries of what was allowed on television at that time, and was considered risqué and sexually explicit enough that it had to be aired late-night—11:00pm (eastern time/10:00 central), even on the USA network. Of course as we all know (even with MV), on earth all good things eventually come to an end. After 5 seasons actors Rob Estes & Mitzi Kapture (Chris Lorenzo & Rita Lee Lance on the show) wanted to move onto other things and/or take time off to raise her baby. 

Not gonna lie...the plot line exiting of those two characters is probably one of the saddest and most depressing/worst exiting of a show’s stars in TV history! ;( They then brought in actors Chris Potter and Janet Gunn to be Tom Ryan & Cassie St. John...and they finished out the show with seasons 6-8. However, the show was unexpectedly cancelled after season 8 & the series finale left you hanging. :( 

But, despite those aspects the show was amazing and innovative in opening up the world of cable networks producing their own shows (and being able to get away with more than the standard networks ;)) instead of just airing reruns of older shows. I grew up with both MV and SS...and I love both! :thumbsup: 

564C62C3-886C-40BA-853D-60858D342299.jpeg

D650086D-AD73-4A42-AF85-CC89F7FE4F56.jpeg

67392AB9-83FB-4469-BCDD-2BD5DA19C8BD.png

61CEBDF3-9383-4171-966D-B5FDB700FC13.jpeg

ViceFanMan,

Did you catch the post I made in Coop’s section of the forum about call sheets?  I had a friend who worked locations on the show in San Diego and I visited her on set once.  She gave me a call sheet to find their filming location that day.  My wife recently found it along with one of my old call sheets from working on Baywatch.  I had no idea I still had them.  These were from 25 years ago!  I posted pictures of the Baywatch pages.  I'll post the Silk Stalkings ones for you to see.  Maybe you remember the episode.  I never saw an episode actually.  

• Like 1

Here's those photos of the call sheet.

My friend is listed on the second page as the set location assistant, Heather Salter.  She was sort of a liaison between the production company and whoever was in charge of the location they were at, owners, managers, etc...  You can see her call time to be on set that day.  The other location crew are on call but aren't usually on set.  They usually do most of their work in pre-production, things like scouting locations, scheduling, and negotiating and arranging for payment for location use.  

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pahonu said:

ViceFanMan,

Did you catch the post I made in Coop’s section of the forum about call sheets?  I had a friend who worked locations on the show in San Diego and I visited her on set once.  She gave me a call sheet to find their filming location that day.  My wife recently found it along with one of my old call sheets from working on Baywatch.  I had no idea I still had them.  These were from 25 years ago!  I posted pictures of the Baywatch pages.  I'll post the Silk Stalkings ones for you to see.  Maybe you remember the episode.  I never saw an episode actually.  

4 hours ago, pahonu said:

Here's those photos of the call sheet.

My friend is listed on the second page as the set location assistant, Heather Salter.  She was sort of a liaison between the production company and whoever was in charge of the location they were at, owners, managers, etc...  You can see her call time to be on set that day.  The other location crew are on call but aren't usually on set.  They usually do most of their work in pre-production, things like scouting locations, scheduling, and negotiating and arranging for payment for location use.  

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

Awesome info! SS filmed mostly in San Diego and Scottsdale, Arizona even though the show supposedly takes place in Palm Beach, Florida.  I do remember the episode “Red Flag”...cool memorabilia with the call sheet! If you visited the set back then, did you meet any of the actors? You should watch the show sometime. ;)

Edited by ViceFanMan