SHOW your MV-inspired style!

squeezem3

10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I posted these pics in another thread some time ago, but I’ll put them here, too. 

Some season 3 looks I put together :thumbsup:

CB175810-8C50-45BD-B64D-1CD62E4FDA7C.jpeg

0207D3FD-7ACB-4082-95FD-A7B74722DD72.jpeg

That look on the first photo especially is damn nice! Love this thin, unlined blazer with the sleeves rolled up! A timeless, sharp outfit! 

Sadly early spring is taking a little break here these days, but the upcoming weekend is supposed to be better again. Maybe I'm gonna try something with white dress pants next time :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not into fashion at all.  I joked with C&B years ago about this.  It's at least partly because it's not very easy to find things that fit me.  I'm 6-8 and weigh about 300 pounds.  That being said, I have occasional observations about fashion.  One thing that occurred to me recently in seeing this thread, is that over the years, many people have complained about the lack of fashion today.  Comments about flip flops and shorts and T-shirts, etc... are common, and usually regarded as slovenly.  This is no judgement of anyone on this forum, but it's interesting to note as someone who was in high school when the show aired, that the Sonny Crockett look was considered more than a bit slovenly in its time.  He had stubble, wore no socks, wore T-shirts or sleeveless shirts under unconstructed jackets, no tie.  All of this was seen as not being dressed-up appropriately at the time.  Tubbs style was a different case altogether.  It interests me that Sonny's look is considered dressed up today.  Just an observation.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

That look on the first photo especially is damn nice! Love this thin, unlined blazer with the sleeves rolled up! A timeless, sharp outfit! 

Sadly early spring is taking a little break here these days, but the upcoming weekend is supposed to be better again. Maybe I'm gonna try something with white dress pants next time :)

Thanks! You may not be able to tell in those pics, but I’m wearing the Persols from your avatar, seen here (also posted previously in some other thread):

9BDD6B7C-980C-4F9D-BB2A-74B875778E3B.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pahonu said:

I'm not into fashion at all.  I joked with C&B years ago about this.  It's at least partly because it's not very easy to find things that fit me.  I'm 6-8 and weigh about 300 pounds.  That being said, I have occasional observations about fashion.  One thing that occurred to me recently in seeing this thread, is that over the years, many people have complained about the lack of fashion today.  Comments about flip flops and shorts and T-shirts, etc... are common, and usually regarded as slovenly.  This is no judgement of anyone on this forum, but it's interesting to note as someone who was in high school when the show aired, that the Sonny Crockett look was considered more than a bit slovenly in its time.  He had stubble, wore no socks, wore T-shirts or sleeveless shirts under unconstructed jackets, no tie.  All of this was seen as not being dressed-up appropriately at the time.  Tubbs style was a different case altogether.  It interests me that Sonny's look is considered dressed up today.  Just an observation.

Interesting perspective, but have you seen the way people dressed in those days? Ever since the late '60s, "proper dressing" seemed to be something that slipped to the wayside and was only done on special occasions going forward. Looking at pictures of people in 1984-1989, it doesn't seem to me that many men were dressed in suits and ties all the time, quite the contrary. Jeans, graphic t-shirts, sneakers all were just as prominent then, or so it seems. That's my perspective, anyway. I wasn't even born until 1997 so what do I know?

Dress standards have fallen so low that even wearing anything with a collar, i.e. a polo shirt, regardless of what else you're wearing, is considered "dressed-up". Anything with a collar or lapel is "dressed-up". I work in an office building and the dress code is so hopelessly casual, there are people that stroll in looking like they just rolled out of bed. It's sickening, to be quite honest. People dress so sloppily that taking the initiative to tuck in your shirt even makes you stand out in the crowd. It's unbelievable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Interesting perspective, but have you seen the way people dressed in those days? Ever since the late '60s, "proper dressing" seemed to be something that slipped to the wayside and was only done on special occasions going forward. Looking at pictures of people in 1984-1989, it doesn't seem to me that many men were dressed in suits and ties all the time, quite the contrary. Jeans, graphic t-shirts, sneakers all were just as prominent then, or so it seems. That's my perspective, anyway. I wasn't even born until 1997 so what do I know?

I have most certainly seen the way people dressed in those days.  I lived in those days.  Professional dress for men in the 80's was a jacket and tie with dress pants and dress shoes, no question about it.  Women wore dresses, skirt suits, heels and hose.   That has nothing to do with the jeans and T-shirts of 50's youth, or the hippie look of 60's youth, and so on into the 80's when I was a teen.  Crocket and Tubbs were adult professionals in the 80's, not trendy youth.  Granted, they were undercover, but adult professional dress was very clearly defined in the 80's.  Casual Fridays didn't even exist yet.   Looking at images of people from 1984-1989 in ads and seeing graphic T's, sneakers, etc... says nothing about what was the norm for professional dress.  Trendy clothing of the time is not the same as what was the professional norm.  My uncle was an LAPD police detective in the 80's and 90's and wore a jacket and tie with dress pants and dress shoes every day.  I'm a high school teacher and when I was in high school in the 80's, many of my male teachers wore ties.  I haven't worn a tie regularly since the 90's.  Many female teachers still wore dresses, skirt suits and heels when I started teaching back then.  Not so much anymore, and I'm not faulting them.  I wear shorts with polos or button downs frequently these days.   There's no doubt that fashion norms have become less formal over the years.  They have in the almost 25 years just since I've been teaching, and if you go back even further the norms are even more dressy.  Fedora anyone?  However, in the mid 80's what Sonny Crocket was wearing was most definitely not considered professional dress no matter how dressy it seems today.  Tubbs suits and ties were definitely more the norm.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pahonu said:

actually this is what the 80s were all about unconventionality. you can't compete with a grand couturier (i don't know english word) suit. or a a great british man suit maker. you won't ever make more classy than that. i mean if you're a man and you want to look sharp you know with names like St laurent, or whatever you can't go wrong.

but at the same time it's pretty much obvious that you can't wear these things on an everyday basis. simply because even very classy, it's not comfortable much for an everyday use. and i think this is more or less what the 80s told. go classy if you want too, but don't be stupid. you won't ever feel as comfortable than with sport clothes, or loose, or baggy clothes.

personnally i wear sportwear on an everyday basis. and if people don't like it, i thank them, to let me know which people i need to avoid. sometimes i even go out with ripped clothes. i don't give a f.. to what people think. since it can be wore, and i don't look to a bum much :). i had a ripped off sport trouseronce. and i used to wear it when i gone to town. my mom nearly had an heart attack each time she saw me with that thing. 'you aren't going to go out with that thing, are you?' yes mom, i will, coz i'm your son :).

all this to say i have no complex in fashion, since it's not ridiculous, and loosy it fits :)

5 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Dress standards have fallen so low that even wearing anything with a collar, i.e. a polo shirt, regardless of what else you're wearing, is considered "dressed-up". Anything with a collar or lapel is "dressed-up". I work in an office building and the dress code is so hopelessly casual, there are people that stroll in looking like they just rolled out of bed. It's sickening, to be quite honest. People dress so sloppily that taking the initiative to tuck in your shirt even makes you stand out in the crowd. It's unbelievable.

what i think pahonu wanted to say, and i join him on that, it's that before MV, classy fashion wasn't about pastel, and loosy clothes, but more on man suits, and ties

Edited by jpm1

I am enjoying this thread immensely. It is awesome to see how each of you rock the Vice look.

Most of the time I probably look like an extra from the show because I wear a lot of Hawaiian/Aloha shirts and guayaberas. I do have some blazers and pastel tshirts and henleys to go with them. I need to up my pants collection though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jpm1 said:

what i think pahonu wanted to say, and i join him on that, it's that before MV, classy fashion wasn't about pastel, and loosy clothes, but more on man suits, and ties

Well put!  Miami Vice definitely changed fashion, but I very much recall the surprise and many comments about Crockett's lack of socks, facial stubble, and T-shirts under his jackets.  I remember reading about it and seeing the two leads being interviewed on talk shows.  DJ often dressed like Crockett for these interviews.  It was definitely new and stylish, but also considered less formal than Tubbs suits and ties, which were trendy in their own way.  That was the point of my original comment.  Crockett's look was originally considered less dressy while today it is considered more dressy than is typical.  That's all.  Times (and fashions) change.  :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scot from S.C. said:

I am enjoying this thread immensely. It is awesome to see how each of you rock the Vice look.

Most of the time I probably look like an extra from the show because I wear a lot of Hawaiian/Aloha shirts and guayaberas. I do have some blazers and pastel tshirts and henleys to go with them. I need to up my pants collection though.

I joked with C&B several years ago that I pretty much rock the Stan and Larry look.  LOL!  I have bunches of guayaberas and aloha shirts.  They're really common in SoCal especially in beach communities.  I also have a couple of henleys (none are pastel) but I just wear them as I would a T-shirt.  I basically only pull out the suit and tie for weddings and funerals.  It is much more casual here than on the East Coast, for example.  My brother in law is a high school teacher in New Jersey and I also teach high school.  He has to wear a tie every day and is envious that I typically wear a guayabera with shorts to work. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, pahonu said:

I joked with C&B several years ago that I pretty much rock the Stan and Larry look.  LOL!  I have bunches of guayaberas and aloha shirts.  They're really common in SoCal especially in beach communities.  I also have a couple of henleys (none are pastel) but I just wear them as I would a T-shirt.  I basically only pull out the suit and tie for weddings and funerals.  It is much more casual here than on the East Coast, for example.  My brother in law is a high school teacher in New Jersey and I also teach high school.  He has to wear a tie every day and is envious that I typically wear a guayabera with shorts to work. 

This is too funny! I teach high school as well. Twenty something years ago when I started teaching, I wore the  traditional button up shirts and ties, but as time progressed, I started wearing Hawaiian/Aloha and guayaberas with khakis to work 95% of the time. I also have a huge Miami Vice poster and a framed picture of South Beach at night hanging in my classroom.

When I expand my palm tree business full time I plan on using a Miami Vice font and colors in my name and logo. Right now my business is part time due to teaching most of the year.

• Like 1

You guys are bringing it!   Rattlehead and SqueezeEm and Dadrian looking excellent.  Really bringing it to the point that they could’ve put you guys in the show.  Well done!

Pahonu:  As we’ve discussed, you and I are around the same age.  MV aired in real-time when I was in High School and then my first year of college.   Vice style (except for Tubbs), was definitely considered “dressed down” and even a little avant-garde in the real world during “real time.”  And even Tubbs suits were still “cutting edge.”   Gordon Gekko and “Wall Street” was what the big business/big success types were wearing.

And 6’8”/300?  I thought it was hard to find vintage and vintage-style at 6’1”/225.   I bet the kids you teach love you.  Seriously.  Big guys like you seem to be able to take a more chill approach and build real respect at the same time.  And thanks for taking on High School kids.  That seems scary to me!

I wore suits and ties for years as a Detective and later D.A. Inspector.  Very conservative.  In the late 90’s and early 2000’s, it was definitely much more “Sopranos” and Brosnan 007-style suits/sport coats than it was Vice.  When we finally got “Casual Fridays,” it was still pressed slacks/Dockers and a tucked-in Polo shirt.  A Golf-style windbreaker was pushing the envelope.  I got away with the merino wool mock necks in the winter, but they were “frowned upon.”  

As a D.A. Inspector, it was really formal.  Casual Fridays were more “Dirty Harry” than Vice.  (He did work in the same building as me...). Still required pressed slacks, a collared button down shirt, and a sport coat/blazer.  The only thing “Casual” was we didn’t have to wear a tie.  (But you needed to keep some in your office or car in case you ended up in court or in a judge’s chambers for a warrant.)  

If you showed up for any of these jobs without socks, you would get written up.  

I brought my Vice whenever I could with light grey/silver suits, grey and black sport coats;  silver, grey, and black slacks, and pastel colored dress shirts/no tie with that one extra button left unbuttoned.  Longer hair than technically allowed, and ALWAYS a pair of either black or tortoise Wayfarers, depending on the color of the shoes.  Which had to be comfy lace-ups of some type.  (Actually fighting with or chasing people on real streets in dress clothes sucks enough.  Doing it in loafers sucks even more.)

Undercover assignments were different.  Where I worked, you needed to look “dirty street” to keep from getting made.  Jeans, Chuck Taylors or beat-up work boots, hoodies or Dickies work shirts.  There were a few times where I got away with a camp shirt and khakis, but those were special assignments.

Now that I’m retired, I avoid the suit and tie like the PLAGUE.   Weddings and funerals, pal.   Even then, depends on how much I like or “liked” you.

But my Vice style now is definitely a blend of Crockett, Zito, a pinch of Switek, and a decent dash of movie-Farrell Crocket thrown in.  Since I carry AIWB, tucked in shirts and blazers don’t work.  I go colorful Tommy Bahama or Guayabera-type shirt, untucked over light-colored khakis or linen pants with some light-colored slip-ons/no socks or white sneakers, or black/dark-colored camp shirts over jeans, dark slip-ones/no socks or Chuck Taylors.  If I need a light jacket in the warmer weather, I do go with a couple of linen or light cotton blazers, but the shirt stays untucked.  

My hair is longer than Crockett’s ever was. And always Wayfarers.  Always.

Once the weather warms up, I’ll throw a few pics on here.

Edit:  I did have to go back to court for a jury trial last month for a gang murder I worked on a few years ago.  Suit and tie required.  So I went with the Burnett look, ponytail included:  (Pic taken in my kid’s room mirror.)
9B1938BB-0C8E-4B97-8F53-47CD9CE7BDDF.thumb.jpeg.75b1225f762f0ed3228c7364c881a51c.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marco Falcone said:

You guys are bringing it!   Rattlehead and SqueezeEm and Dadrian looking excellent.  Really bringing it to the point that they could’ve put you guys in the show.  Well done!

Pahonu:  As we’ve discussed, you and I are around the same age.  MV aired in real-time when I was in High School and then my first year of college.   Vice style (except for Tubbs), was definitely considered “dressed down” and even a little avant-garde in the real world during “real time.”  And even Tubbs suits were still “cutting edge.”   Gordon Gekko and “Wall Street” was what the big business/big success types were wearing.

And 6’8”/300?  I thought it was hard to find vintage and vintage-style at 6’1”/225.   I bet the kids you teach love you.  Seriously.  Big guys like you seem to be able to take a more chill approach and build real respect at the same time.  And thanks for taking on High School kids.  That seems scary to me!

I wore suits and ties for years as a Detective and later D.A. Inspector.  Very conservative.  In the late 90’s and early 2000’s, it was definitely much more “Sopranos” and Brosnan 007-style suits/sport coats than it was Vice.  When we finally got “Casual Fridays,” it was still pressed slacks/Dockers and a tucked-in Polo shirt.  A Golf-style windbreaker was pushing the envelope.  I got away with the merino wool mock necks in the winter, but they were “frowned upon.”  

As a D.A. Inspector, it was really formal.  Casual Fridays were more “Dirty Harry” than Vice.  (He did work in the same building as me...). Still required pressed slacks, a collared button down shirt, and a sport coat/blazer.  The only thing “Casual” was we didn’t have to wear a tie.  (But you needed to keep some in your office or car in case you ended up in court or in a judge’s chambers for a warrant.)  

If you showed up for any of these jobs without socks, you would get written up.  

I brought my Vice whenever I could with light grey/silver suits, grey and black sport coats;  silver, grey, and black slacks, and pastel colored dress shirts/no tie with that one extra button left unbuttoned.  Longer hair than technically allowed, and ALWAYS a pair of either black or tortoise Wayfarers, depending on the color of the shoes.  Which had to be comfy lace-ups of some type.  (Actually fighting with or chasing people on real streets in dress clothes sucks enough.  Doing it in loafers sucks even more.)

Undercover assignments were different.  Where I worked, you needed to look “dirty street” to keep from getting made.  Jeans, Chuck Taylors or beat-up work boots, hoodies or Dickies work shirts.  There were a few times where I got away with a camp shirt and khakis, but those were special assignments.

Now that I’m retired, I avoid the suit and tie like the PLAGUE.   Weddings and funerals, pal.   Even then, depends on how much I like or “liked” you.

But my Vice style now is definitely a blend of Crockett, Zito, a pinch of Switek, and a decent dash of movie-Farrell Crocket thrown in.  Since I carry AIWB, tucked in shirts and blazers don’t work.  I go colorful Tommy Bahama or Guayabera-type shirt, untucked over light-colored khakis or linen pants with some light-colored slip-ons/no socks or white sneakers, or black/dark-colored camp shirts over jeans, dark slip-ones/no socks or Chuck Taylors.  If I need a light jacket in the warmer weather, I do go with a couple of linen or light cotton blazers, but the shirt stays untucked.  

My hair is longer than Crockett’s ever was. And always Wayfarers.  Always.

Once the weather warms up, I’ll throw a few pics on here.

Edit:  I did have to go back to court for a jury trial last month for a gang murder I worked on a few years ago.  Suit and tie required.  So I went with the Burnett look, ponytail included:  (Pic taken in my kid’s room mirror.)
9B1938BB-0C8E-4B97-8F53-47CD9CE7BDDF.thumb.jpeg.75b1225f762f0ed3228c7364c881a51c.jpeg

I think we're one year apart.  MV debuted when I was in 8th grade and went off my senior year of high school.  Your spot on that Vice style was definitely considered dressed down in it's day except for Tubbs.

I've never bought a piece of vintage clothing in my life.  It just isn't possible.  I wear a 54 extra-long jacket.  Good luck finding one vintage!  When I graduated high school I was about 6-6 225ish and gained another 2 inches and about 25-35 pounds playing ball in college.  The last 40 pounds is called "getting old".  LOL!  The best thing today is that I know all my sizes and just order things online.  I almost never go into clothes stores.  It's a waste of time.

I think your also spot on that I can be much more chill and still build good relationships with students and maintain order.  I feel fortunate that I've found a career I still love almost 25 years in that pays the bills.  Lots of people never find that.  Thanks for the compliment.  High school kids to me aren't as scary as the criminals you had to deal with.  To each, his own, as they say.

I remember my uncle was always in a jacket and tie after he became a detective.  I actually remember thinking back in high school that the whole Vice squad with the exception of Castillo looked nothing like my uncle.  I understood they were obviously supposed to be undercover, but even the few scenes of Crockett in court seemed incredibly casual compared to what I saw.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scot from S.C. said:

This is too funny! I teach high school as well. Twenty something years ago when I started teaching, I wore the  traditional button up shirts and ties, but as time progressed, I started wearing Hawaiian/Aloha and guayaberas with khakis to work 95% of the time. I also have a huge Miami Vice poster and a framed picture of South Beach at night hanging in my classroom.

When I expand my palm tree business full time I plan on using a Miami Vice font and colors in my name and logo. Right now my business is part time due to teaching most of the year.

I've been teaching almost 25 years and I don't even wear long pants most of the year.  My khakis are shorts.  Back-to-school night and graduation night brings out the dress pants and a dressy guayabera, black-on-black typically.  I wore the khaki pants and collared shirts when I started, but not ties.  You rarely see ties at my school except on young teachers trying to look older.  Young female teachers also tend to dress up more to look mature.  I never really had to because I looked older and I'm 6-8.  When I read the NEA magazine I notice that many teachers in many states have second jobs or other businesses like you mentioned.  That's pretty rare here in California.  My brother-in-law in New Jersey still tends bar one night a week and one weekend day, and he's been teaching for over 15 years.  He works even more days in the summer when the crowds arrive at the shore.  He insists he needs it to pay the bills.  His wife also works full time in advertising.  I don't fully get it to be honest.  Good luck with your business either way. 

• Thanks 1

Am 5.3.2019 um 02:23 schrieb Dadrian:

He’s on Facebook and YouTube. He subscribed to my new channel as “David Fox”.

That's right.

Actually it is "Dave Fox" ;-)

If you like to contact COOP he told me it is possible in the comment section under the Crockettt1984 videos on YouTube! 

Screenshot_20190308-084643_YouTube.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2019 at 3:02 PM, pmconroy said:

Glad to see this post is up! It will be probably another month until I’m able to post anything. We’re still frozen and buried in the snow in the Midwest. Hopefully this will help revive this section of the forum.

similar here in Switzerland. Not frozen anymore though, but still cold and rainy. I'm also still sporting a full beard, as usual through the hockey season. On top of things, I'm moving my house, so my summer clothes are somewhere in a pile of boxes at the moment. Hence I'm also reposting some pics from older threads.

497426119_Style6-2_edit.jpg.1f8068e66be827fedcc4660c6f45481a.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg.3c59cb480d8f63c837c28e9e8562b22f.jpg

2044415082_Style5_V1.jpg.b843beabe8cc02f220837b1a6f87b7ea.jpg

Style 5-1_small.jpg

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 11

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Jeff_Cooper said:

^

Cool look! Is that a Honda S2000?

-J

It's a Mazda Miata / MX-5

^

Thanks. It must be the angle and colour or something but it did look butcher than MX-5 normally do to me. 

Nice car, in any case

-J

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Marco Falcone said:

And even Tubbs suits were still “cutting edge.”   Gordon Gekko and “Wall Street” was what the big business/big success types were wearing.

Tubbs dressing is more an aristocratic one. something you actually see rarely, unless you have been initiated to that world. Tubbs dressing is not class, it's super class

10 hours ago, pahonu said:

I think your also spot on that I can be much more chill and still build good relationships with students and maintain order.  I feel fortunate that I've found a career I still love almost 25 years in that pays the bills.  Lots of people never find that.  Thanks for the compliment.  High school kids to me aren't as scary as the criminals you had to deal with.  To each, his own, as they say.

finding the job you like is the most important thing in life. Great post pahonu.

6 hours ago, daytona365 said:

similar here in Switzerland. Not frozen anymore though, but still cold and rainy. I'm also still sporting a full beard, as usual through the hockey season. On top of things, I'm moving my house, so my summer clothes are somewhere in a pile of boxes at the moment. Hence I'm also reposting some pics from older threads.

497426119_Style6-2_edit.jpg.1f8068e66be827fedcc4660c6f45481a.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg.3c59cb480d8f63c837c28e9e8562b22f.jpg

2044415082_Style5_V1.jpg.b843beabe8cc02f220837b1a6f87b7ea.jpg

Style 5-1_small.jpg

Great looks. I actually own the same Howe horizontally striped jacket you’re wearing in the second one as well. Snatched it off eBay for $12.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2019 at 1:05 AM, pmconroy said:

Then what's the point of saying it? I should stop feeding the troll.

Troll my dick. Respect is good and everybody likes it.

6 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Troll my dick. Respect is good and everybody likes it.

What is that supposed to mean? Of course respect is good, but you aren't showing any to anyone here? We're trying to enjoy an aspect of the show and you have to come in here and complain about "what happened to Coop"? And that the rest of us shouldn't wear the look because we're not "donjohnsonesque".

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here other than being a jerkoff to fellow fans. Sorry we're not "wealthy" like Coop. Sorry we don't have "respect". Or maybe we're not arrogant enough like Don Johnson. Either way, the younger fans in our teens, 20s and 30s are not established and still trying to find our place. You can't expect us to have the amount of money or connections that Coop has, he's clearly in his 50s or 60s.

How about just letting us have our fun without interjecting with a snarky comment?

The weather is still not great, but nonetheless I decided for a variation of the Smugglers Blues-look on a nightout two days ago. It was a bit of a retro party with music mostly from the 70s-90s. The choice of music there was pretty poor though, so my buddy and me got the idea to throw an 80s party on our own later this year. We already organized a cool location with a capacity of around 200 people (a former bar). I will make sure the whole atmosphere will be vicey, of course ;)

As we talk about music... I just discovered my passion for vinyls, so I bought an original mid 80s sound system with tapedeck, amplifier, tuner, cd player, and of course a record player by Technics. Looks damn 80s! :) As soon as everything is set up and ready (definetely in the upcoming week), I will post a photo or maybe a short video. Meanwhile have a look at my first vinyl down below! Many more to come very soon! An awesome sunday to all of you, pals!

outfit: linen pants- and blazer custom made, shirt by jack & jones, shades B&L Rayban Wayfarer 5022 

20190205_152125.jpg

20190310_235633.jpg

• Like 6

This was the second outfit I considered wearing on friday, but then I didn't wanna combine linen pants with a cotton blazer, and went for the modified Smuggler's Blues look posted above. 

Same pants as posted above, same shades, henley by basefield, unlined 100% cotton blazer by JOOPBeautyPlus_20190219150317786_save.thumb.jpg.548d79619fd8beec14513762ec4b9c67.jpg

• Like 4