SHOW your MV-inspired style!

squeezem3

8 hours ago, pmconroy said:

I took this right out of Nobody Lives Forever. The jacket is my only Giorgio Armani piece, and is beautiful. It’s a linen-silk blend and is half-lined.

925BA1DB-A143-46C2-A31D-9D3BF2DD6C49.jpeg

It doesn't get more Crockett than this! Amazing style! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hadn’t thought of that, @squeezem3. Good eye! :thumbsup:

Admittedly, the gingham shirt is totally not a MV look, but there again I have a closet full of clothes that are of certain disliked current sartorial state. :p

18 hours ago, Dadrian said:

It’s the Carreras today :wuerg:

4D03D386-3475-44B9-80ED-A44F034CC802.jpeg

it's also the Maserati today! :p :thumbsup:  Very nice....didn't know you have one.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

it's also the Maserati today! :p :thumbsup:  Very nice....didn't know you have one.

I was wondering how you got that for a second, then I noticed the logo on the head rest :) 

Yeah we got a new Quattroporte last month, and we really love it. Now I just gotta run some guns and push my wife in the pool. :p

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

I was wondering how you got that for a second, then I noticed the logo on the head rest :) 

Yeah we got a new Quattroporte last month, and we really love it. Now I just gotta run some guns and push my wife in the pool. :p

'course, that's the proper lifestyle for the refrigeration business Kingpin of the Southeast :dance2:

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

'course, that's the proper lifestyle for the refrigeration business Kingpin of the Southeast :dance2:

Wow :) 

I sincerely don’t know how you knew that :) 

On 4/11/2019 at 2:30 PM, Dadrian said:

Awesome! I always wondered if he was really boozing on the set. Where did you get this info? 

Dadrian I read that in an old article online recently. DJ had a bad drinking & drug issue (went to rehab) in the late 70s early 80s & was mostly in the wagon through Vice. Ice tea was supplemented.

• Like 1

I took the Maserati to Ferrari of Atlanta for scheduled maintenance today. I thought the Persol 69218 shades would pair well :p

I also snapped a few photos while I waited. :fireworks:

EC26E57D-EE74-42CB-AE07-9876DD28B017.jpeg

7F7F44D8-8D03-4DA9-A85E-EE1C7A0159F0.jpeg

3E448CE7-E132-4F27-BD82-5FDC33839F42.jpeg

D1D272F3-FB3D-4826-83F1-C5F30BF12C6F.jpeg

• Like 8

11 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

Actually a shirt, but no point in not wearing it like a blazer! Ready to rock the weekend with the sleeves rolled up! :dance: 

20190510_135624.jpg

20190510_140611.jpg

Good to see the pants I helped you smuggle into Europe are being put to good use lol! Looking good. Also I like the Giorgio Armani linen shirt. Reminds me of the Golden Triangle look a bit.

• Thanks 1

Though he wore them in other episodes, those pants make me think of Crockett confronting Robbie at the end of Buddies—one of my favorite scenes, cues, and Crockett outfits...all at once! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Good to see the pants I helped you smuggle into Europe are being put to good use lol! Looking good. Also I like the Giorgio Armani linen shirt. Reminds me of the Golden Triangle look a bit.

Love these linen pants! Haha your post instantly reminded me of "Smuggler's Blues" :)

• Haha 1

I ordered a couple of henleys from Kohl's! One yellow and one "coral medley" which reminds me of the Smuggler's Blues henley! Anyone have ideas for combinations with the yellow henley? I was thinking a white jacket and lavender pants, what else?

40 minutes ago, Rattlehead said:

I ordered a couple of henleys from Kohl's! One yellow and one "coral medley" which reminds me of the Smuggler's Blues henley! Anyone have ideas for combinations with the yellow henley? I was thinking a white jacket and lavender pants, what else?

Here are a couple :p

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

Pretty meh picture since this was before I even bought it. However, this Tailorbyrd jacket has some strong Vice vibes to it!

Snapchat-49916276.jpg

Great color man

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2019 at 6:11 PM, Dadrian said:

I took the Maserati to Ferrari of Atlanta for scheduled maintenance today. I thought the Persol 69218 shades would pair well :p

I also snapped a few photos while I waited. :fireworks:

EC26E57D-EE74-42CB-AE07-9876DD28B017.jpeg

7F7F44D8-8D03-4DA9-A85E-EE1C7A0159F0.jpeg

3E448CE7-E132-4F27-BD82-5FDC33839F42.jpeg

D1D272F3-FB3D-4826-83F1-C5F30BF12C6F.jpeg

Thankyou for sharing!

• Like 1