SHOW your MV-inspired style!

squeezem3

6 hours ago, MarsAutomatic said:

My 80s style haircutFB_IMG_1555665842491.jpg.8f6c31b4d9ac243240a1656e8de45292.jpg

Very cool. Reminds me of Richard Marx or something. What products do you use to give it that volume?

• Like 1

This jacket arrived today. I took this outfit from Payback (when Crockett meets with Reydolfo in the restaurant and when he's in the IA waiting room.)

20190419_135939.jpg

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

This jacket arrived today. I took this outfit from Payback (when Crockett meets with Reydolfo in the restaurant and when he's in the IA waiting room.)

20190419_135939.jpg

That's a great blazer! Been looking for a similar one for months, but it's hard to find one made of pure linen, which is either half-lined or unlined. Where did you find it? 

Down below two Crockett-inspired outfits I've worn this week! The weather is just perfect and the odds are pretty damn good it'll stay like that, plus I have a few days off. :)

I also managed to get a dark, unlined Boss-jacket made of cotton with vertical gray stripes, and a very light weight pure linen shirt from Giorgio Armani, that can be worn like a blazer on very hot days. Just like Sonny did in some episodes! Furthermore @pmconroy helped me to get two pairs of pastel linen pants in mint and lavender. Can't wait to wear them! So, stay tuned - more photos to come soon! Happy Easter to everyone! :easter:

20190420_140632.jpg

20190404_131720.jpg

• Like 7

@squeezem3 I bought the jacket on Macys.com! They have a great assortment of colors, pink is the next one I am purchasing. Its linen but the lining is polyester...I do plan on having a tailor remove the lining at some point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2019 at 9:46 AM, Rattlehead said:

@squeezem3 I bought the jacket on Macys.com! They have a great assortment of colors, pink is the next one I am purchasing. Its linen but the lining is polyester...I do plan on having a tailor remove the lining at some point.

I’m actually not sure if they can do that. I intend on having that done too, I’ll have to see if a tailor can even do that.

Down below another linen blazer I've got lately! It's actually quite similar to the light gray blazer from my previous post, but it's slightly darker, and has a little more of an 80s cut, including bigger shoulder pads. Very comfortable to wear! 

20190425_164932.jpg

20190425_162029.jpg

• Like 7

On 4/20/2019 at 2:54 PM, squeezem3 said:

That's a great blazer! Been looking for a similar one for months, but it's hard to find one made of pure linen, which is either half-lined or unlined. Where did you find it? 

Down below two Crockett-inspired outfits I've worn this week! The weather is just perfect and the odds are pretty damn good it'll stay like that, plus I have a few days off. :)

I also managed to get a dark, unlined Boss-jacket made of cotton with vertical gray stripes, and a very light weight pure linen shirt from Giorgio Armani, that can be worn like a blazer on very hot days. Just like Sonny did in some episodes! Furthermore @pmconroy helped me to get two pairs of pastel linen pants in mint and lavender. Can't wait to wear them! So, stay tuned - more photos to come soon! Happy Easter to everyone! :easter:

20190420_140632.jpg

20190404_131720.jpg

I love that shirt, what type of shirt is that with the buttons?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

I love that shirt, what type of shirt is that with the buttons?

It's a three button henley made of cotton by Abercrombie & Fitch. Unfortunately with their logo on the chest, but if you wear a blazer it's not visible anyway. 

• Thanks 1

Lookin' good everyone! I'm totally impressed by how all you guys so effortlessly own the Miami Vice look. I gotta get my Miami Vice wardrobe going again.

• Like 2

Another Crockett-approved outfit I've worn this week! This blazer is made of a lightweight cotton-blend, pretty loose - almost like a shirt! With wayfarer-glasses in the chest pocket, of course! :cheers:

20190425_164835.jpg

20190425_135650.png

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, pmconroy said:

I don’t know why I look like a serial killer in the pic, but here was today’s look, even though it was cold.

87AFC73D-B7EB-4E82-BAFB-0BC1025A3B96.jpeg

LOL, no, you don't look like a serial killer! I like the look!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjcmmv said:

LOL, no, you don't look like a serial killer! I like the look!

Lol yeah, idk just something about my face. Maybe the lighting.

Edited by pmconroy
It actually was the lighting. The light above the mirror wasn't on.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Lol yeah, idk just something about my face. Maybe the lighting.

OK, then you can be Burnett!! 

• Haha 3

I took this right out of Nobody Lives Forever. The jacket is my only Giorgio Armani piece, and is beautiful. It’s a linen-silk blend and is half-lined.

925BA1DB-A143-46C2-A31D-9D3BF2DD6C49.jpeg

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, pmconroy said:

I took this right out of Nobody Lives Forever. The jacket is my only Giorgio Armani piece, and is beautiful. It’s a linen-silk blend and is half-lined.

Play “Brenda” if you take the Vette out :D

1 hour ago, pmconroy said:

Love how this looks on you!!

• Like 1