SHOW your MV-inspired style!

squeezem3

12 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I have some Ludlow items from J. Crew. Great stuff!

I'll have to check those out. Like I said, I was kinda disappointed with the Tasso Elba stuff. It's not bad for $50, but if it goes back to the regular $120 it's not worth it to me.

Has anyone tried out I.N.C. blazers?  The one below looks kind of neat.  It has seersucker material but the texture is hard to see in the pic below.  Seems like a nice warm weather option.

2019-06-26_8-51-58.jpg

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 1

Reintroducing Wayfarers into my collection, this time I bought them in the right size! Also my new Ralph Lauren blazer in action - its not that similar to a shirt like I thought but I'm still satisfied with it! 

20190626_150458.jpg

20190626_195157.jpg

Edited by Rattlehead
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

Reintroducing Wayfarers into my collection, this time I bought them in the right size! Also my new Ralph Lauren blazer in action - its not that similar to a shirt like I thought but I'm still satisfied with it! 

Those look good.  I went with 2132 because they fit me a little better than the larger size.  I wish they were a bit darker in the lens but they get the job done.   It's embarrassing how much I have spent lately on a wardrobe change but, to use an episode title, whatever works. 

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 1

'One Eyed Jack' teaser, more or less...

IMG_4547.thumb.JPG.03daabd9ceaba94aa6235822f0d79db1.JPG

Sorry for the poor pic, it was just a quick snap before I rushed off to work 

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 7

This post rocks! Love seeing you guys living the style as I do - a bit more watered down for me though.

I have the Ray Ban 2132 & the 5022. Pretty different in the way they sit in your face. I love how the 5022’s look & fit. The 5022 is what Sonny wore in seasons 1&2.

• Like 2

I dont know if you all have Dillards in your area but there is a great in store sale on Murano linen blazers. They were 150+ and are now 65 or under after additional clearance discounts.  Really nice stuff.

• Like 1

Here is my look for tonight.  The blazer is actually light blue seersucker material and is really light weight.  It is definitely more blue in person.   It is by INC. I really like it so far. The seersucker is nice because it seems to hide wrinkles well since it is textured.

20190703_173434.jpg

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 4

And a variation with the same INC jacket but in pure white seersucker. It is a tad big on me but that's mail order for ya. These blazers are a lot nicer than the Tasso Elbas in my opinion. I got both of them new on eBay for $75 total.  Shoes are Stacy Adam's from Macys for $30 and both shirts were $8 each at Kohls.  Budget Crockett is my name. Lol

20190703_174406.jpg

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, IA-SteveB said:

Here is my look for tonight.  The blazer is actually light blue seersucker material and is really light weight.  It is by INC. I really like it so far. The seersucker is nice because it seems to hide wrinkles well since it is textured.

20190703_173434.jpg

You look awesome! Have fun!!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, IA-SteveB said:

And a variation with the same INC jacket but in pure white seersucker. It is a tad big on me bit that's mail order for ya. These blazers are a lot nicer than the Tasso Elbas in my opinion.

20190703_174406.jpg

18 minutes ago, IA-SteveB said:

Here is my look for tonight.  The blazer is actually light blue seersucker material and is really light weight.  It is by INC. I really like it so far. The seersucker is nice because it seems to hide wrinkles well since it is textured.

20190703_173434.jpg

Perfect Tone Of Colors, That's a Flash Apparel Style My Pal, And it Rocks !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Steve, have you considered trying the Crockett facial hair and swept hairstyle?

it will only be a matter of time before you try it, believe me I thought I would never do it but here I am lol

12 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

I have thought about it but I dig a full beard right now.  I can't lose my identity with new fashion. :)

Best to take elements of a style and make it your own in any case.

• Like 2

Yup, I don’t do the facial hair that Crockett has. I’m a clean-shaven guy. Always have been, always will be. Anyway the stubble looks different on me.

Me out in the world tonight. This was just before an 80s tribute concert.  You don't know how many Sonny Crocketts I got yelled at me. So fun.

This is the last place Buddy Holly sang before his tragic plane crash.

20190705_191903.jpg

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 7

On 7/3/2019 at 6:37 PM, IA-SteveB said:

Here is my look for tonight.  The blazer is actually light blue seersucker material and is really light weight.  It is definitely more blue in person.   It is by INC. I really like it so far. The seersucker is nice because it seems to hide wrinkles well since it is textured.

20190703_173434.jpg

"You ever considered a career in Southern law enforcement?..." SHARP!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK, here I go... holding my breath... first dipping of my toe in the water...

Blazer: Tasso Elba white linen from Macy's sale price $59.99

Shirt: Kohl's Supersoft Henley sale price $9.99

Shades: H&M cheap knockoffs $9.99

Pants: (unseen): Tasso Elba mint linen (with recent coffee stains, also unseen) from Macy's sale price $29.99

Shoes (unseen): Clark's Bright Blue Landry Vibe Sneakers sale price $45

Completely authentic? No.

Feeling awesome while driving and listening to Jan Hammer music? Yes.

IMG_20190705_152628254_HDR.jpg

• Like 6