The Prop Re-use Thread

daytona365

and they had to save budget and re-used the pink shirt with the same holes in it in Leap of Faith and Over the line ....

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-25 um 21.54.20.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

they re-used even more of Sonny's wardrobe in Leap of Faith.

He knew he’d be getting it right back! :) :):) 

27 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

they re-used even more of Sonny's wardrobe in Leap of Faith.

LOF.thumb.jpg.166ed0af5a52578d8cf115cadc341559.jpg leap.thumb.jpg.0741eeb4759867f5d64413caae0547d8.jpg

I thought those glasses might have belonged to the Argentinians (Calerones hitman) but sadly after checking they are different. 

37 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

I thought those glasses might have belonged to the Argentinians (Calerones hitman) but sadly after checking they are different. 

I think I found where they were used before:

B4829C3D-3E72-45C3-919F-451089300B2E.jpeg

• Haha 4

On 5/21/2020 at 11:35 PM, summer84 said:

911802975_philsshark.jpg.64c2c149bda016e53c20257237689978.jpg

The shark in "Blood and Roses" doesn't have a small fin in the upper right side of the body like this one and the tail looks larger in this shot. 

I'm quite sure it's the same shark, just in 'Blood and Roses' you don't see the small fin because it's angled. It's a Hammerhead in both cases and already appeared in 'Whatever Works'. Just got a new paint job for each appearance:

grafik.thumb.png.b25a1c072fdf298e5120c564ccf68cf4.png

• Like 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb daytona365:

I'm quite sure it's the same shark, just in 'Blood and Roses' you don't see the small fin because it's angled. It's a Hammerhead in both cases and already appeared in 'Whatever Works'. Just got a new paint job for each appearance:

LOL, that´s my crazy twin brother and his NSA eagle eyes.

But what can you expect from someone who also already found a 3 month old spray job imprint of a previous stage work on a still of the studio floor in a later episode? :D

My only complaint: this is NOT a hammerhead shark, as these have really a hammerhead and their eyes at both ends of the hammerhead. This looks more like a Graceful shark or a Fox shark due to its long tail fin (usually Hammerheads do NOT have such long tail fins).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-08 um 16.34.09.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-08 um 16.34.33.png

Edited by Tom

42 minutes ago, Tom said:

LOL, that´s my crazy twin brother and his NSA eagle eyes.

But what can you expect from someone who also already found a 3 month old spray job imprint of a previous stage work on a still of the studio floor in a later episode? :D

My only complaint: this is NOT a hammerhead shark, as these have really a hammerhead and their eyes at both ends of the hammerhead. This looks more like a Graceful shark or a Fox shark due to its long tail fin (usually Hammerheads do NOT have such long tail fins).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-08 um 16.34.09.png

Hammerhead in each case:

grafik.thumb.png.661d438cfc815e3ff3a5ec9263a04fcd.png

ss.JPG

grafik.thumb.png.142999ac1339e36dc24a9b21aa63ce2b.png

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb daytona365:

Hammerhead in each case:

grafik.thumb.png.63b58a564a89ddb3a5a065234a0425e9.png

ss.JPG

grafik.thumb.png.142999ac1339e36dc24a9b21aa63ce2b.png

only obvious on the (new) Blood and roses still. The other two look inconclusive to me. But you have the eagle eyes....:p

Edited by Tom

On 5/21/2020 at 5:35 PM, summer84 said:

911802975_philsshark.jpg.64c2c149bda016e53c20257237689978.jpg

The shark in "Blood and Roses" doesn't have a small fin in the upper right side of the body like this one and the tail looks larger in this shot. 

On 5/21/2020 at 6:31 PM, Dadrian said:

More obviously, the shark in Blood and Roses is a hammer head, and the one in Phil the Shill is not. 

My apologies. In the photo above, I couldn’t tell Phil’s shark was a hammerhead (for obvious reasons), but I stand corrected. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This car in "The Prodigal Son" was seen again in, I think but not sure "The Dutch Oven?" (Pic 2)

"The Prodigal Son"

1978 Porsche 928 4.5

bitmap12xs6.2457.jpg

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

All credit goes to Dadrian for this one. (The White Dress)

Untitled.png.f1f7f53453d7d28dc21b4e606e889de9.png

Untitled.png.2d3ef2a456749b37cef3e7fb2ff762b5.png

Bit of trivia, her father seen here played a small role in "Lombard" at the race track. 

When he says "Why did Librizzi put a hit on your boss?"

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 3

On 5/2/2020 at 9:19 PM, Dadrian said:

For many MANY years, there have been extremely few days pass that I do not watch an episode. Some things stick to memory, and some things don’t. I’m equally amazed by both of those things. :) 

I thought it was only me that did that! Can you remember which ones you've seen most frequently?

Just now, wolfie1996 said:

I thought it was only me that did that! Can you remember which ones you've seen most frequently?

I watch them in order, so they’re all the same frequency. 

• Like 1

I´m always amazed to see what you have noticed while watching the series.  I love watching the episodes, but I never paid attention on such things. You guys are really great!:clap::thumbsup:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, wolfie1996 said:

You do?! No favourites then?

I definitely have favorites! I was just answering your question about watching episodes more frequently than others. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dadrian said:

I definitely have favorites! I was just answering your question about watching episodes more frequently than others. 

My choice depends on my mood :) But some I'd never rewatch.

2 minutes ago, Christine said:

I´m always amazed to see what you have noticed while watching the series.  I love watching the episodes, but I never paid attention on such things. You guys are really great!:clap::thumbsup:

They are, I agree! I think sometimes you have a good visual memory and sometimes a good "audio" one. I can remember pieces of dialogue more easily than  scenes.

• Like 1

My audio memory far exceeds my visual memory—to the point that the former actually triggers the latter! That’s how I solve some of the image trivias here. If there’s music playing with an image on the show, I can recall the image and music instantly.

It’s also how I play all instruments. However, in that department, the sounds do not generate images of the instruments exclusively. The sounds (in my mind or ears) predominately generate abstract visuals and senses. I’ve heard of other musicians who translate that way, also. That’s why you see us close out eyes or stare off blankly into nothing. That’s where the best notes are. Anyway, I digress... :) 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 4