SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Good idea!Who's the first guy to get undressed? :dance:

That would be me. :oOnly thing is guy members outnumber lady members, so what will we do with the $2.98 donation?

so what will we do with the $2.98 donation?

I don't know. Is the amount enough to buy some Oreo? After your strip I might have a craving (for Oreo, that is)

:rauchen:Eingefügtes Bild

I wonder what year THIS picture was taken.She sure looks good here.What can she do for our site to make us money?

1979 eh?She looked good then.However, it's 2009 now. I'll bet she doesn't look like that now.

Not bad!I wonder what the figure looks like. For her age, I'll be it's great.If I were her age (Whatever that may be), I'd find her attractive. She IS attractive, but being young, I'm not attracted to her in that way now, but she's a pretty lady.

coop' date=' it was 1979 apparently; agent 47, I think you'd be toyboy material perhaps? :D[/quote']Hell no! She's gorgeous but I am not a toy boy, just an admiring fan, she was great in the movie Lady in Cement with Frank Sinatra as private eye Tony Rome, Sorry, fan but not a sucker. Besides, the first time I walk out of our (me and Raquels) huge mansion in California, and walk over and beat the crap out of Sean Penn, I think the relationship would be over.:D

Interesting. Didn't notice the ankle bracelet till you mentioned it.I'll bet DISNEY is embarrased by her actions considering all the films she made for them.Is she gay? I see her with a girl all the time. (not that there is anything wrong with that) What's the deal with all these pierced navels?

I'm imagining her on the phone to her friends, "And I just got this really cute ankle bracelet!".. :)